[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Traveling over Christmas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: christmas-05.jpg (906KB, 2272x1704px) Image search: [Google]
christmas-05.jpg
906KB, 2272x1704px
Hey /trv/,

I live in the United States and I'm not in the Christmas spirit this year. I wish to take a trip over Christmas and New Years instead of being at home listening to a dated Mariah Carey song. Has anyone experienced traveling over Christmas? Where may I go?
>>
>>1183549
Depends on budget

Best place to go for Christmas is Europe obviously, German towns prolly do it the best

I went to the Alsace region in France and that gave me a warm feeling all throughout my trip

But you're budget needs to be bigger
>>
>>1183559
>Depends on budget
I have ~$15,000 without strings attached atm.

>German towns prolly do it the best
I've been to Germany before and would love to return especially to Berlin and Dresden.
>>
>>1183549
That's a mighty budget. I just did the grand European tour and thought Prague would be a really beautiful city to spend Christmas in.

Have you seen Queen Latifah's Last Holiday? Yeah. I recommend you watch it and go all Queen Latifah.
>>
>>1183571
Haha. I'm not going to spend my entire budget. Still I like the idea of Queen Latifah's Last Holiday. I've always wanted to go back to Tokyo for the holiday cause Comiket.
>>
>>1183561
Well if you are not into Christmass spirit....Asia is you place, this year I'm traveling to Vietnam and a couple of years ago I went to Japan....

Japan was welcoming af and you might see some christmass decorations but no anoying cristmass songs, that you will encounter around all of Europe, I recall 2 weeks around Japan cost me around 2000 euros, so you are good
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.