[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Israeli passport sticker you get at Ben Gurion airport

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: passport.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
passport.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
>before any passenger ever gives up his luggage to the fine folks at Ben Gurion International, an employee places a neon yellow sticker on the back of your passport. On it is a 10-digit number. The first number, ranging from one to six, indicates your perceived threat level to whomever else you're passed along.

Is this true, or just a popular conspiracy theory?

What number did you get?

5 reporting in.
>>
>>1183519
where are you from?
>>
5 here. Male traveling alone. It seems to be what most non-jews get. Though I saw that some girls who had traveled alone got a 3 or so.

I got about 2 hours of interrogation at the airport.
>>
>>1183538
What the fuck? Are you swarthy? My questioning took all of 10 minutes, and I have stamps and family in arab countries. Pale Irishman here
>>
Just another reason to never travel to Israel.
>>
they give you the sticker once you have passed the secruity. That is, when they think you do not pose a threat.

Then of course they encode your cabbalic worth in that number for all the rest of the jew personnel to see, but that's just because they have nothing else to do and love making fun of goys
>>
>>1183545
I'm for certain whiter than you, pale Nordic with blonde hair and blue eyes. You're the exception who got lucky. The majority of men traveling alone or in groups get 2-5 hours of interrogation. The stories of white European men getting by with 5-10 minutes of interrogation are rare.
>>
>>1183650
I got through with zero interrogation beyond "reason of visit?". Twice.
I´m honestly not sure if I´m just really lucky or it´s only the people who got singled out who ever talk about their experience and thus create a false impression.
>>
>>1183859
If you're there on business or with a tour company, then you'll get through easily. If you're a /trv/ler with lots of stamps in your passport, then you will be interrogated about every one of them and if it's a muslim country (because they are apparently too dumb to know).
>>
>>1183860
Both times on my own, had stamps from Turkey, Morroco and Tunisia.
>>
>>1183861
Try having a stamp from Iran. Guaranteed multi-hour interrogation.
>>
>>1183862
Yeah, that I can imagine. Iran´s a bit of a special case though compared to most other muslim countries.
>>
>>1183864
>>1183862
also Lebanon. Other "bad" countries you are not likely to viist anyway (e..g Syria, Iraq... )
>>
>>1183519

Where did you get this quote from, as it makes no sense. You don't give up your luggage to anyone after a flight. You land, go to border control and straight outta the airport. The whole scenario doesn't make sense.

I landed in Israel and did just that, to note, I already had a sticker in that place on my passport when it was returned by the Egyptian embassy. it was there for a visa.

>Border control
Just the usual questions, 2 minutes of data entry/questions

>qt3.14 israeli border grill questioned me for ~10 mins after border control
Nothing too extravagant.

>another questioning, this time around 30 mins +backpack search

I was loitering (15, 20 mins) around the airport exit waiting for my ride when a civilian guard stopped and held me for longer, even luggage check. This wouldn't have happened if I didn't look like a terrorist and hanging out at the exit for so long seemingly without purpose. Ride came after 15 mins and helped me with security.

I have stamps from Tunisia and I told them my plans to visit Egypt by land after my time in Israel, probably triggered them, but all in all they were alright.

>>1183592
Israel's fucking great, mate. Easily the best country in the region in terms of services, infrastructure and people. Literally nobody tried to jew me, unlike Tunisia or Egypt.
I understand that this is because Israel gets obscene amount of cash from all over the world, but I can't deny facts and what I saw.
>>
>>1183907
>nice people
>literally nobody tried to jew me

These two things tell me you've got to be trolling.
>>
>>1183882
>bad countries
Yes, countries that have either hostile relationship with IL or non diplomatic relationships at all (Malasiya for example)
>>
>>1183907
> You don't give up your luggage to anyone after a flight. You land, go to border control and straight outta the airport

I'm talking about the 'exit' process. For reasons nobody quite understands, you get scrutinized much harder when leaving Israel than entering
>>
>>1183977
That actually varies. I got my 2 hours when entering Israel, but only 5 minutes questioning when exiting. I was still put in the "extra scrutiny because not jew" line though.
>>
>hours of interrogation by border security
God damn, I get anxious as hell for 20 minutes college tests, I'll probably tell them anything they want after two hours
>>
>>1183916
I am not. Israel is not a poor country and you don't get the "starved tourist economy" like you do in a lot of other places which can make even good people behave poorly. Life is very different for Israeli Jews and I'd really suggest you go there to experience it.

>>1183977
I've got no experience flying off from Ben Gurion.

>>1184012
>I'll probably tell them anything they want after two hours

Don't lie to police, doctors and priests. You have no reason not to tell them anything they want from the start. No need to be anxious desu, checks are routine.
>>
>>1184012
They're basically trying to get you to admit you're a muslim or muslim sympathizer.
>>
>>1184023
1. There are places where you notice how nice and kind people are and then come back to tell them about it. Israel is definitely not one of them. Not saying they were overly rude, but nothing friendly either. Funnily enough, Palestinians were extremely friendly and kind, far more so than Israelis.

2. Not everyone is out there to jew you. But I did experience it more than in western countries. It's just part of the culture.
>>
>>1184023
>You have no reason not to tell them anything they want from the start.
Wrong. If you want less of an interrogation, you need to tell them what they want to hear. That you hate Palestine and Arabs and want to visit Israel. If you tell them you want to visit Palestine, then they'll grill you for hours just out of butthurt.
>>
>>1184023

>dont lie to police

Police are not your friend. They never will be. Only tell them what will benefit your situation if its true or nothing at all.
>>
>>1184049
>Americans
>>
>>1184134

>ignorance
>>
File: taba.jpg (316KB, 1600x1063px) Image search: [Google]
taba.jpg
316KB, 1600x1063px
Any of you ever make your way across the border to Taba? I'm going to be in Israel this winter and want to go swimming so I might go there because it's cheaper that Eilat and I've heard the beaches and diving spots are nicer. I don't suspect crossing the border will be any problem.
>>
As someone who worked at the airport, it's true
1-3 means fine
4-5 means additional secutry checks
6 means the back room
>>
>>1184472
I'll expand on that
If you've been to Arab\Muslim countries, Turkey or things like Africa, you might get the 4-5
If you act weird, suspicious or in some way try to dodge the security questions, you also might get it
Since we're all about security and making sure everything goes smoothly, just be nice and coherent in your answers and general attitude
>>
>>1184148
>Lie to immigration or otherwise act like a stuckup jackass
>Wonder why bad things happen
>>
>>1184474
You forgot:

>1 is a jew

Israel is the only country that can get away with open blatant racism.
>>
>>1184472
If they accuse me of being a secret muslim, can I ask them to give me a beer and ham sandwich to prove I'm not?
>>
>>1184563

>I don't know what UN resolutions are

In fact they are the only country that doesn't get away with it.
>>
>>1184049
>Police are not your friend

And that's an excellent reason not to lie to them -- if they catch you in a lie, it will not go well. Why hand them something they can use against you?
>>
>>1184563
>Israel is the only country that can get away with open blatant racism.

You should travel the world more and /pol/ less.
>>
File: shifu.jpg (13KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
shifu.jpg
13KB, 225x225px
>>1184564
You can ask.
>>
>>1184564
No one is going to accuse you of being a secret anything
Additional secutriy just means they'll open your hand luggage and poke around, the worst thing about it is a longer line and if you might be late for a flight, you can skip the line sometimes if you ask them to

Another important thing to know is when you arrive in Isreal, don't be shitty at the passport control because those people are sometimes shitty and will hold you for hours if they think you're either doing anything illegal, if you act suspicious or actively hostile
So being too drunk\high during passport control means is a great way to sit at the immigration office for a very long
Again, some of these people can be very cunty and you should give them any excuse to fuck you over
They'll ask you what is the purpose of your visit, how long will you stay, where will you stay and if you know anyone from Israel
Just give them all the information you can, it will go great
For example, if you're here on business, tell them for which company and what is it you do
If you're staying in a hotel or a person you know, tell them in which city
Any papers you have to prove anything you're saying is also helpful
>>
>>1184637
Some of the Israeli border guards are cunts just because they can be. They might just decide they don't like your face and interrogate you for hours for no reason.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.