[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: coverpatio.jpg (149KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
coverpatio.jpg
149KB, 800x800px
Dear TRV I think I might snore, I am not sure.

Does this COMPLETELY rule out staying a night in a shared room in a hostel?
>>
>>1183451
No. You might annoy a few people if you're a really heavy snorer, but people pay less in dorms for a reason.
It's almost certain you'll have another person who snores even more. Anyway, the guys everybody will hate will be that one motherfucker who comes drunk at 3 in the morning switching up the lights, or those who leave at 4 and make a shitton of noise packing their bags that they did not prepare beforehand.

Sleep and release your inner Pavarotti snores, anon.
>>
holy shit you are completely right, I had this dude snore AND THEN get up at 4am and PACK

I was like W T F
Are you sure I can guys I am super worried that I cant stay in hostels incase I snore a bit ;_; Can confirm it is ok and I am not screwing poeple up with it?
>>
>>1183526
>I cant stay in hostels incase I snore a bit
You can, but
>I am not screwing poeple up with it
You will be.

Snoring a bit isn't a problem, though. I don't have a problem with that. But I was in Dublin a month or so ago, and I netted myself a room with three overweight French fucks in it, who through some demoniacal bad luck were snoring in such a way that I didn't get one second of silence for about two hours straight. The eeriest shit I've ever experienced. One snored, while he inhaled another one snored, then the third of that fucking trio. In an anti-clockwise direction, too. In the end I went to the reception and asked for another room.

Where will you be going? In SEA, private hostel rooms can be only nominally more expensive than dorms.
>>
>>1183526

PLEASE bring one of the nose strip things or whatever the fuck they use to help snoring. Its annoying as fuck if you snore mega loud. If you arnt sure, then Id imagine you arnt one of the bad ones, so I wouldnt worry too much.

I get it, its not your fault. But at least make the attempt to lessen your loud shit. People who snore in dorms annoy the shit out of me if its mega loud - the mild snorers - honestly who gives a shit about them. But if you at least try to improve your problem then no one can really hold it against you. Its not your fault and if people see you are doing your best they will be grateful for that at least, even if the strip doesnt do shit.

>>1183548

LOL

Thats the type of shit that absolutely sucks balls in the moment but later your reflect at how funny the odds are that it occurred the way it did. top kek.
>>
Holy shit this thread just reminded me that my friend whom all my be sleepin in hostels with for a month is the loudest snorer ive ever experienced. Like a literal chainsawl. Guy has nose problems and cant smell. Are we fucked?
>>
>>1183678

Your friend is going to piss people off. Snoring is one thing. Snoring so lound that it sounds like they are screaming in their sleep is another. Hostels generally give free earplugs but even that shit wont block out the loudest of snorers.

If its that bad he should opt to get private rooms if he doesnt want to be a dick. People will make comments and you dont want peoples first impressions of you and your group to be "the loud snoring guy and his friends". Unless you dont want to hangout with other people or the fact theyll get zero sleep.
>>
>>1183451
Who cares, people who stay in hostels are cunts and if you do snore you'll fit right in. If not, you'll know why people don't stay in hostels if they can afford not to.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.