[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holiday in Thailand

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: phuket.jpg (93KB, 600x252px) Image search: [Google]
phuket.jpg
93KB, 600x252px
So I am flying into phuket on the 29th of December. Spending 20 Days in Thailand. I have just booked for a weeks stay in bed hostel in phuket near patong beach. Other than that I havent planned where we are going next and am still trying to do some research.

Its just my girlfriend and I and we are both students so we are on a bit of a budget.

Any of you been to Thailand, that could perhaps recommend certain areas or just any advice in general?
>>
>>1183011
I'm pretty sure around 99% of this board's posters have been to thailand, including myself.
Patong beach is probably the worst choice if you go with your girlfriend unless you two are eager to attend sex shows involving depressed hookers putting stuff into their vaginas.
Phuket is probably the most spoiled place in Thailand, reeking of chinese tourist's litter - even Phi Phi is fucking ruined by mass tourism.
If i were to go with my gf, i'd stay in the northern part of the country, Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Pai off the top of my head. Visit temples, talk to locals, rent a scooter and do jungle excursions - you won't regret it.
>>
>>1183011
Trang Islands are where it is at. Ko Mook is super laid back. I would recommend that.
>>
>>1183829
Bang Tao is a good area on Phuket for the GF, and families.
>>
Posted this in other Thailand thread but it's pretty much done and didn't wanna start a new thread:

Going to be in Thailand March 10-24

Planning on heading straight to Full Moon party and no plans after that, definitely want to stay in Phuket and head North for national park(s) and want to do some river rafting.

Any other must-do's? I will be there with my girlfriend and another couple. We are planning on staying at a few really nice and/or unique hotels. We aren't on a super tight budget, we're all on yuppie salaries.
Going to be in Thailand March 10-24

Planning on heading straight to Full Moon party and no plans after that, definitely want to stay in Phuket and head North for national park(s) and want to do some river rafting.

Any other must-do's? I will be there with my girlfriend and another couple. We are planning on staying at a few really nice and/or unique hotels. We aren't on a super tight budget, we're all on yuppie salaries.

What's the best way to travel if we want to visit both the North and South regions?
>>
>>1184123
whoops accidently hit ctrl V twice.

Also my GF is bi with yellow fever anyone ever have a threesome with a hooker or local? Good/bad idea?
>>
File: 20160212_132318.jpg (347KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
20160212_132318.jpg
347KB, 1280x720px
>>1183011

Nice op, me and my GF are doing the same thing in early January as a stopover on the way to Laos.

We are going to Railay in Krabi though, its much more scenic, less built up tourist infrastructure and accommodation is cheap as fuck (especially in Tonsai bay, basically one of the last true backpacker kind of areas in Thailand thats managed to stay away from the big scale tourist companies... Not for much longer however though unfortunately with a big resort being built there soonish).

Truth be told though, nightlife will be better in Phuket, shops will also probably be cheaper and you wont need to get a boat to get to the mainland (even though its not that expensive). If you want to stay in a resort as opposed to cheaper accommodation too, you'd get better choice and cheaper proces at Phuket.

Take a look at it on google, ive been to both Phuket and Railay and in my opinion Railay is sooooo much better on many different levels.

(pic related, view of Tonsai beach from the cliffs above Railay, soz for shitty quality).
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.