[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Places where your attractiveness goes up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 7

File: songkran.jpg (182KB, 761x514px) Image search: [Google]
songkran.jpg
182KB, 761x514px
Ethnicity: Taiwanese
Countries visitied: US, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, India
Most attractive in: Thailand

I'm neutral in other countries, maybe even negative in India, but the Thais seem to dig east asians.
>>
>>1182819
Everyone is attractive in thailand desu senpai. Even the smelly indians get love there
>>
I felt like a fucking God walking around South America with every other man only coming up to my shoulders.
>>
>>1182819
Probably cause you're light skin. I'm a dark ass Filipino-canadkan but don't get a second look in SEA.

They love me in Europe, Australia and north America though. I generally don't have much luck with locals in Latin countries but I'm tall so that works in my favour there. I personally like Germans and northern Europeans and they seem to dig me. For some reason, eastern European women tend to love me (which is weird cause eastern European men have been some of the most racist).
>>
>>1182853
How tall are you? im 6ft will i seem tall there?
>>
>>1182819
Thais dig anyone with money on their pockets
>>
File: 1478891797065.gif (2MB, 700x716px) Image search: [Google]
1478891797065.gif
2MB, 700x716px
Hispanic
>US depending on where I am.
>Dominicnan republic (it's evident I wasn't raised there) but my cousin fondled my dick through my pants at a family reunion.
>Japan, HK, (I was 16 so idk)

I'm bald now and kinda look like a less buff vin diesel. what would my level be in France/french riviera?
>>
>>1182829
Thais actually hate Indians and Arabs
>>
Where are tall Caucasians the most attractive?
>>
>>1183016
Funny because i see cute thais arm in arm with indians.

What do the indians do in pattaya anyway? I never see them inside beer bars or restaurant's but always see groups of them just walking along walking street
>>
>Ethnicity
White Brit
>Countries visited
Most of Europe, as well as Ghana and Canada
>Most attractive in
Canada

I think we Brits are fairly neutral in most European countries, maybe getting a bit more attention towards the east, but that's probably to do with money. Likewise in Ghana I think lots of the women there had a generally positive view of British guys, but I completely avoided anything like that because I'd never know if it was just about the money.

In Canada though, the girls really do like English guys (in my experience). In my first night there I went to a bar with another English person and a couple of Aussies. We'd be minding our own business and just having a normal conversation at our table, and Canadian girls would come over and say shit like "Omg we love your accents, what brings you to Canada? Can we come and sit with you for a bit?" I got a few numbers/facebooks this way, and ended up having a brief fling with a Canadian girl (not one of the ones in the bar, someone else) who was much better-looking than the girls I used to get with in England.
>>
>>1182819

Just come to America and go to anime/manga cons, all the qt but autistic girls will want to show you their original character s
>>
>>1182960
I'm 5'11"
>>
File: asuka-cosplay.jpg (326KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
asuka-cosplay.jpg
326KB, 1280x960px
>>1183058

I'm from California and have been to a con. It's the only time I've had girls spill spaghetti from me talking to them. I'm tired of California though and haven't been back in two years. I might try the cons in Europe.
>>
White Italian male from New York

Most attractive basically everywhere, girls love my "new york accent" even though it's not an accent at all and is just called proper english. They also love my dark hair.
>>
>>1183046
>>1183048
Most Thai hookers will reject Indians. They have a reputation of being horribly cheap and rapey. Bars also have to tell Indians there is a drinks minimum because otherwise Indians will just go to a bar, enjoy the live music, and then leave without having ordered any drinks.
>>
Makes no difference since I'm good looking.
>>
>>1183050
Canadian girls are absolute sluts for any accent really. I think it's cos fuck all of them travel. All I ever had to do was order a beer and nek minnit girls swarming
>>
>>1183188

ayyy

this
>>
>>1183110
Ive seen this, indians get treated like shit and never actually partake in the night scene other than whoring so why the fuck do they flock there?
>>
ethnicity: korean
countries visited: I've lived in the states most of my life, korea, china, thailand, japan, UK, france, belgium, germany, netherlands, poland, spain, italy, czech republic, etc (visited most capitals in europe)

I do well in... well most countries. Most attractive in Italy maybe, but I find italian men in general just incredibly sleazy. the only country I couldn't pull was Poland. LOL.
>>
>>1183222
I can't tell whether you're Australian or Kiwi.
>>
>>1183018
Everywhere, and you knew this asshole.

But definitely Venezuela and Bolivia more than anywhere else.
>>
>>1183074
The key to getting girls is triggering their stupid wish fulfillment, in other words becoming a stereotype and presenting yourself for consumption.

California was a bad choice desu, too much Asian competition. Go to Kanpai!Con. "OMG he's just like ____ from ____." Watch their eyes light up as they tell you about their favorite Chinese resturant.
>>
>>1183078
t. turtle from entourage
>>
>>1183078
>it's not an accent
you are an idiot
>>
Random Eastern Europe here.

Countries visited: Majority of EU, soke of Balkans, both coasts of USA, China (+HK, Taiwan), South Korea, much of South East Asia.

I would say China and Italy were where I felt the most attractive, Korea was the opposite.
Italy is just the usual deal, every random guy saying compliments they don't mean.
China I felt like a goddess in. People stopped me to take pics with me every couple of minutes. The amount of marriage proposals, too...

>>1182819
>>1182861
I would say any foreigner has advantage over the locals. It's just incredibly depressing to interact with guys from our own culture, so anyone else from outside is like a ray of hope.
I'm exaggerating, but you get the point. And also we're just more open than people in many other parts of the world (this goes for both loving or hating someone).

In Taiwan now, comtemplating over looks. I like how diverse this island is in terms of faces compared to most other countries around here.
>>
>>1183267
Fag?

>>1183427
Go away. Girls get laid on the drop of a hat.

>>1183018
Literally everywhere.
>>
>>1183046

Thailand is one of a very few desirable tourism destinations that gives Indians visas upon arrival. Lots of people go there for the same reason as everywhere else.
>>
>>1183433
But they miss out on 80% of the fun. Just seems like a waste of money to me.

You can get cheaper whores in india...
>>
Ethnicity: light skinned puerto rican with some Caribbean features (I look mixed but mostly white)
Countries visited as an adult: US (home), Mexico, Spain, Singapore
Most attractive in: Spain / Europe
Swedish girls really seem to dig me for some reason and same with Dutch girls
>>
>>1183452
>Swedish girls really seem to dig me
As a Swedish guy, I don't think most of us swedes don't see much negatives with people from south america, carrib... karri... sunny seal people, or SEA in general. People from those places are, I belive, viewed as exotic without being rapey. Wether it's true or not I can't say, but we don't get as much people from over there. As /pol/ would tell you, we mostly get africans and muslams from the middle east, who may or may not behave.
>>
>>1183429
I couldn't pull in Poland, bro
>>
>>1183472
I'm 6'1 and (like I said) look mostly white (I live in the south and some of my more racist friends refuse to believe I'm hispanic) so since I blend in so well I think that I tap into the market of girls that want to mess around with non white dudes but don't want to get fully BLACKED for one reason or another
>>
>>1183429
I'm a girl LOL
>>
>>1183429
Yeah, I wish... Not where I live, there are too many girls, so I'm normally a nun. In the East Asian context you're right.
>>
File: 1479399060499.jpg (23KB, 346x425px) Image search: [Google]
1479399060499.jpg
23KB, 346x425px
>me
>attractive anywhere
>>
>>1182819
I am black American. Between 5 foot 6 and 7. I have been to Norway, Spain, Italy, Thailand, Japan, Bahrain, Qatar, Mexico, Belize, Grand Cayman, and Honduras. I have been able to pull everywhere.

Thais do dig East Asians, they are big Koreaboos and weaboos, and Taiwanese aren't far from that. They hate Chinese, though
>>
>>1183427
You're female so why would you even ask this question? I must hear that it should not be a challenge for you anywhere on Earth.
>>
I'm a short white guy from New York, I want to go to Puerto Rico or Mexico, I wonder if the girls would dig me in either place.
>>
>>1183756
When you say you're pulling, do you mean locals ?

>Bahrain, Qatar
Because if you did with locals of these countries, props to you m8
>>
ethnicity: white blonde american
countries visited: mexico, spain, france, morocco
most attractive in: morocco
moroccan dudes practically swoon over any western girls and i was an absolute diamond to them... pretty attractive and coveted in mexico too but i'm practically a pig in spain compared to spanish women. french guys actually dig americans if you attempt to speak french, and some really seemed to like me but not all
>>
>>1184062
>>1183577
>>1183574
>>1183483

Go. Fucking. Away. Roasties.

Females can get sex 100% of the time anywhere on the planet. This is just a fact. If you can't "pull" anywhere, it is most likely so repulsive that you can't even pay a male to fuck you.
>>
>>1183838
I think you'll be ok man try out tinder plus in the areas you are looking at staying
>>
>>1184062
did you actually go for any guys in Morocco?
Did thy seem overly eager/agressive?
>>1184077
go away
>>
This is a garbage thread
If you're handsome, you're handsome everywhere
>>
>>1183018
Anywhere as long as you're tall and not autistic
>>
>>1182819
>White Australian

Not attractive in: Australia (Cause it's normal)

Attractive in: The rest of earth

Feels good.
>>
>>1183018
Medellin. Best sexual week of my life.
>>
>>1184667
This the obvious answer.
>>
>>1182981
>not having 40 year old HK women suck your 16yo US balls. they'd def go for that
>>
visited: Spain, England, Eire, Austria, Slovakia, Italy, Taiwan.
Really not much to brag about except taiwan. I was still using facebook at the time and I got literally more than two hundred girls ask me in person and add me, pose for photos and shit. Kissed one but then didn't do anything more because I was kinda weirded out and also I was leaving in two days.
>>
File: 1433026425530.gif (471KB, 847x720px) Image search: [Google]
1433026425530.gif
471KB, 847x720px
>>1184128
This.

I am ugly, so I am ugly everywhere.
I am from South America, I have been in a lot of countries in Europe and South Africa.
The only place I was attractive was around drunk british girls.
>>
>tfw northern irish

I've yet to find a place where that doesn't automatically make me attractive. I mean, apart from southern ireland.
>>
>>1183838
Define short, in Mexico the average woman is around 1.50-1.60m, if you are taller than that you are golden. If you are shorter than 1.80m you might have to put it in a little more effort but no that much, especially if you considering that you are a white person with USDs.
>>
>>1184942
>The only place I was attractive was around drunk british girls.

You're doing it wrong. Clean yourself up, move to Maine or New Hampshire and take an easy Spanish class at a university. Tell the girls your secret (you already speak Spanish) then bag em with your exotic Latin appeal. Exercise, get your teeth fixed, some fancy hair gel + nice shoes and you're set bro.

>Going to Europe was a bad idea.
>Going to South Africa was a questionable choice.

You also might try "lower tier" SA countries, if you're from Argentina go to Bolivia or French Guiana.
>>
>>1185029
In America being a redhead will either make you extremely attractive or extremely ugly.

If you come to Chicago on Saint Patrick's day and girls hear that accent the panties fill drop. Buy her a beer or some whiskey then take her home.
>>
File: accent.png (139KB, 1313x1739px) Image search: [Google]
accent.png
139KB, 1313x1739px
>>1185029
how in the name of jaysus could you get anything with a northern accent
>>
>>1182819
Ethnicity: Dutch/Ukrainian
Countries visited: most of Europe, US, Canada, Thailand.
Most attractive: Thailand obviously but I was also very popular in Canada/US and Spain. I guess it's because I'm pretty tall (6'4) wich is normal in the Netherlands but not in the rest of the world.
>>
>>1185039
That can't be the average. When I was in Mexico City I could've walked through crowds with my arms help level straight out and not hit anyone. The guys couldn't have been more than 1.6m.
>>
>>1185078
That's British opinions, overseas you soak panties just talking to people. Don't ask me why, the Portadown accent isn't the worst in northern ireland but all of our accents are pretty fucking terrible.
>>
>>1185958
It's well known that everyone except you (you personally, the person reading this, not necessarily the poster I'm replying to) is 2.0m tall with a 30cm dick and 7 girlfriends. You basically have no chance. Go to /r9k/ for more info.
>>
>>1186281
Yeah, America expecially has a daddy complex which pretty much any British accent.
>>
How would a middle eastern/asain (50% afghan 50%uzbek) guy fare in places like London or Paris where tensions between peoples of the Middle East are high? Born/raised/Live in the us and can pull a decent amount of girls, consider myself pretty good looking (been told I look like Adam Levine if that counts lol). Just wondering if guys like me get bad flak over there
>>
>>1186561
If you're dressed well/smell nice, you'll be fine.
>>
>>1183018
the opposite of the Netherlands
>>
>>1182819
Ethnicity: Norwegian
Countries visited: Germany, UK, Spain, SK, Japan, NZ, Malaysia
Most attractive in: hard to choose one
Being Norwegian outside of Norway is great.
>>
>>1182981
>my cousin fondled my dick through my pants at a family reunion.
ok
>>
>>1184667
did you have to pay?
>>
Ethnicity: Flemish
Counries visited: UK, Germany, Poland, Thailand, Peru, Hong kong, Indonesia, Thailand, Japan

I'm generally attractive everywhere, ironically not in my home town of Antwerp, though particular in every Asian country i get a lot of luck, especially in Indonesia with the Christian minority due to able to speak dutch and trilingual and being a turbo-autist on various topics.
>>
File: hwite.jpg (5KB, 127x95px) Image search: [Google]
hwite.jpg
5KB, 127x95px
>>1182819
Ethnicity: American
Race: White
Most attractive in: Everywhere
>>
>>1182819
Ethnicity: Chinese/Thai
Countries visited: USA, Japan, Thailand
Most attractive: Nowhere
>>
>>1186989
I bet you're a virgin
>>
>>1183756
>manlet nigger
kek'd
>>
>>1187239
But still manage to pull around the world. What does that tell you?
>>
>>1187004
Not even your own country? Not California? Are you pale?
>>
Ethnicity: Iraqi/Polish Israeli
Visited: USA, Canada, Japan, Yemen, Ethiopia, India, Malaysia, Singapore, New Zealand, Australia, Vietnam, Thailand, Myanmar, China

I seemed to do the best in Japan and Ethiopia
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.