[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MILITARY BLACKLISTS?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

Okay, so there's some places I'd love to go take leave at that I don't want the morale and welfare office knowing, if they don't need to know. It'd seem fishy if I went in with a list of fishy places asking if I'd be investigated if I went.

But I can't seem to find a list of places that are banned from recreational travel for US military on the web.

Where can I view a complete list of places the military can't go while on vacation?
>>
>>1182277
>But I can't seem to find a list of places that are banned from recreational travel for US military on the web.
>Where can I view a complete list of places the military can't go while on vacation?
This comes up now and then on this board.

Your HR staff, whatever you call them are supposed to have a list of places that you're not supposed to go, it's more about going in uniform than anything else I think but some places you're not supposed to be.

It doesn't include Pattaya or Angeles if that's what you're thinking. Obviously BEST KOREA is on the list.

Just tell your support staff that you want to go backpacking and are there any places that you're supposed to avoid? If they ask where you're going, say that you haven't decided yet and want to plan around what you're allowed to.

Say that you're going to backpack through asia or middle-east or wherever your region is and you want to know which places in the region they consider no-go zones.

If it makes it easier, say that your friends are planning a trip and you want to join in but the itinerary isn't really decided yet so you can shape it by what's allowed.
>>
>>1182277
From your government computer Google Foreign Clearance Guide (FCG) . They will have the information you need gor every country. You can google the site noe, but you won't be able to enter it
>>
>>1182285
>It doesn't include Pattaya or Angeles if that's what you're thinking. Obviously BEST KOREA is on the list.

But it does include areas like Hat Yai in Southern Thailand.
>>
You have to get an S2 brief to leave country anyways. They are the ones that will tell you where you can or can't go.
>>
>>1182277
What places seem fishy to you? I took leave to Bahrain and Thailand, and did it the proper way, with the FCG and APACS. 3 weeks in Thailand. So I took leave to the Middle East and SEA, doesn't get much fishier than that.
>>
>>1182352
I'll wait for the briefings and ask, but I had planned on taking a friend or two to the mountains in eastern Armenia. It looks like there's some border dispute: Some interesting places are in the area that I'd want to see (I'm a history buff and Karabakh is cool imho), but I'm FOR SURE not about to risk my career for it - Service before self, brah.
>>
>>1182374
The briefing they give you is basically what's in the FCG, anyone can access it, and the APACS clearance systems, yeys you haveyo get theater and country clearance. You can do all of it your self, but most S2s will handhold you and make a lot of it transparent to you. I just rather do as much as I can myself and not wait on them. By the time I get my brief they don't have shit to day to me. I even did my own APACs before.

Definitely look up Armenia in the FCG. It will tell you exactly what's required, to include training. You might have to do SERE 101, or the AT/FP class, even trafficking in humans
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.