[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Things to do in New York

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: ny.jpg (192KB, 800x376px) Image search: [Google]
ny.jpg
192KB, 800x376px
Going to NY with my gf for one night between Christmas and New Years. Will spend almost two full days there and wondering what are the must do or must see things, and the best places to eat.
>>
>>1181432
Get a Time Out guide. See the Rock Center tree. Check out the department store windows. Pay through the ass due to high tourist season. And look on the sign on the pole to see if your bus is listed instead of asking,"Does this bus go up Madison?"
>>
>>1181529
The LED sign on the bus will say the destination as well as the artery it goes theough
>>
>>1181574
>the artery it goes theough
>artery

Surgeon bus or something?
>>
>>1181529
Do you live in NYC?
>>
>>1181803
>>1181803
Live and work here. Live in Queens,work in Manhattan. Sometimes people would stand at the express bus stop and look sheepish. They are tourists so they don't know the system. Someitme they will ask people on line or they will go in the bus and ask the driver. We have to back up when they discover it's not their bus. Or we tell them where to get the bus they want and they don't believe us. Should say yes and let them ride to Queens and not get off until Queens and Hoover.

Video of bus:
https://youtu.be/vBtyrEotEwc
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.