[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nairobi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: l.jpg (76KB, 448x299px) Image search: [Google]
l.jpg
76KB, 448x299px
So, what's the deal with Nairobi? I can get reasonably priced flights around Christmas. Car hire and hotel seem cheap. I'm not averse to a few cockroaches.

Is it safe generally?
Is it safe to drive in?
Is it (relatively) safe to buy and take drugs in?
Is it (relatively) safe to get a nice hooker in (a nice one, not some drug addled street urchin)?

It seems like there's some nice parks and things nearby, is there anything else interesting to see or do?
>>
If the stories on /trv/ are true, you will not need hookers. If you are white, women will literally throw themselves at you. Go to a high class bar/lounge and take your pick.
>>
>>1180394
>If the stories on /trv/ are true
What are the chances?
>>
>>1180402
>high class bar/lounge
> women will literally throw themselves at you
>are not hookers
yeah, right
then they "hint" that they want a "gift".

>If the stories on /trv/ are true
also recently some poster on /trv/ was saying how women in Kenya "like gifts".

It's not difficult to see what's going on here
>>
>>1180409
All women are hookers. It's just the form of payment that differs.
>>
I'm the one that keeps talking about it. Here's what I suggest:

*No, it's not generally safe, you need to keep your wits about you at all times. Stay in the Westlands, nowhere else. If you want to bring a girl back you'll probably need an AirBnB, they're cheaper than hotels anyway. Take taxis door to door after dark everywhere. Most places that foreigners go at night are in gated compounds surrounded by electric fences, and guards armed with assault rifles guard the gates. So they're pretty safe, you just have to worry about the transit in between.

*You don't want to drive, take Uber. Don't take regular taxis.

*You're a fucking idiot for asking about taking drugs in Nairobi. Just no.

*You don't need a hooker. Go sign up for tinder plus, set your location there, and swipe for a little bit. You'll see what I mean.

*The national park there is supposed to be cool. You can get cool photos with a giraffe and feed them at the giraffe center. The national museum sucks. Generally I'd recommend focusing on nightlife in Nairobi and leaving the city to do other stuff.

Ask the girls on tinder for local info.

>>1180402
That's ridiculous. High class places where foreigners congregate are filled with hookers. If a regular girl is with a white guy in some of those places, the hookers will beat the shit out of her for screwing with their business. Seriously. Find them on Tinder instead.
>>
>>1180465
How safe is Kenya compared to Mexico or Peru?
>>
>>1180465
>*You're a fucking idiot for asking about taking drugs in Nairobi. Just no.
I don't see why I'm an idiot for asking about it on 4chan before I've even decided if I'll go there or not. In relation to drugs the laws and image of a place don't always correspond to everyday reality, hence it's better to ask people who have experience

>>1180468
It's pretty difficult to generalise a whole country like that... There are huge parts of all 3 countries that are quite safe as long you take the most basic precautions. I lived in Mexico for 6 months and the cheap alcohol was a far greater danger to my health than any of the inhabitants
>>
>>1180472
Can you give a general idea of the different regions in Kenya and maybe compare? I've traveled much of Latin America, particularly Mexico and Peru and never did I feel unsafe. I'm wondering how Kenya would be.
>>
>>1180468
There's much more crime than in Peru, but knowing that and acting accordingly means that you'll be fine, maybe even safer than you would be traveling around Peru. In Peru you can walk around at night with your cell phone out just about anywhere on the tourist track, in Nairobi you shouldn't do that anywhere even during the day. But if you stay in the rich areas and take Ubers around there's not much risk to you. Walking around everywhere during the day seemed fine to me too.

There are some areas you shouldn't even drive through (a suburb full of Somalis, can't remember the name now) but you wouldn't want to anyway.

There are rare terrorist attacks but your chances of being caught in those are pretty much zero.

I'd personally return in a heartbeat.
>>
>>1180472
If you do drugs just stick to something like weed and get it from a friend you trust (like a girl you've already hooked up with). I wouldn't trust any pills/powders and I would expect that random guys on the street are working with the cops for that bribe money.

Actually Khyat/chat is legal there IIRC. It's like chewing cocoa leaves, a mild stimulant. I really liked it.
>>
>>1180409
>also recently some poster on /trv/ was saying how women in Kenya "like gifts".
I'm the anon who mentioned that.

Yes, they do. But it's not in the hooker way of asking for money.
It's more like a macho culture, where men are expected to provide for women. Letting them pay for jack shit makes you look like a very cheap guy. Actually, it works out like a sugar daddy relationship.

Then again, some Kenyans are very westernized or independant and won't let you pay for anything. Some might just a piece of white boy to play around with, since westerners tend to be a little bit less "rough" in bed.
Bedding a good family afropolitan Kenyan woman is some serious good time, anons.

>>1180394
>Is it (relatively) safe to get a nice hooker in (a nice one, not some drug addled street urchin)?
Thing is, in most of sub-saharan countries, the "side chick" scene is much more common than the hooker scene (which can be very filthy). That's what you want to join. You'll find them on Tinder or some specific bar/clubs. You can ask out the bartenders for their off day, and you're good actually.

So many people cheat on their wives there, seriously. Sex banter between men telling about their boning stories are just fucking crazy.
>>
>>1180485
I lived in Nairobi.. and Chat was declared illegal last year.

Furthermore you have to be extremely careful with especially Kikuyu women.. My cousin lives there as well..One time he hooked up with some chicks in a bar.. All he remembers is he woke up half naked in a field somewhere the next morning.. Phone, creditcards even his shoes. everything gone..

Also another time he hooked up with some woman and the next morning he found a lot of bullet holes in his front door.. Apparently it pissed off some locals he went out with that particular girl..

for the people there , the whites (or muzungu as they call them there) are nothing more than walking dollar signs....

Driving is not safe at all. Seen it several times when I took a public bus that literally the windows fell out while driving. Also saw bus drivers completely high on drugs (with thick red eyes and their mouth going all directions)

The roads are dangerous as people drive around in old cars (Seem accidents where people had no breaks in their car....) drive around drunk/high etc.

If you want to buy drugs make sure you buy it from the Chinese or Indians (they are everywhere there..they run the whole economy) .They don´t try to murder you over 10 dollar.... Locals on the contrary.. ....a big no no to buy it from them..
>>
>>1180482
Eastleigh.
>>
>>1180478
They are at least 50 different languages and cultural tribes.. Every part of the country has it own people with their own language and culture.. They often don´t even look like each other pysically.. From arab looking tribes to pure dark negro tribes.

Generally speaking it´s unsafe everywhere.. From South to North to east to west I saw people with machetes and AK47s everywhere..

also watch this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHWtpPek20k
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.