[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Travel Documentary

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

Hey /trv, after the results of this election and the immense amount of tension here in the USA, I'm thinking of taking another break from america and all of its shenanigans. It was my plan a few years ago to someday make a travel documentary and open peoples minds to the fact that there are good people in this world making a living in many different social and political situations. The basis for the documentary would be budget based unconventional travel, covering places where many people don't set foot because of stereotypes and negative premonition.

If you would have any interest in something of this nature, let me know. If you think it would be a waste of time, let me know. Looking for some feedback, connections, volunteers, or recommendations to help make this happen.
>>
File: russian-roulette-image.jpg (9KB, 370x240px) Image search: [Google]
russian-roulette-image.jpg
9KB, 370x240px
>>1180225
ah, yes, a documentary by which a poor 18 year old prick can lecture us about his superior morality, which he learned on his budget trip to thailand to "totally not fuck hookers," and enlighten us about morality eating at budget canteens and taking the magical and esteemed "bus" which is so different and enlightening abroad

sounds like a great start buddy. see pic for your financing plan
>>
fair play
>>
>>1180228
No one cares what you think because you're monolingual, young, stupid, and poor. We don't care if you're stupid, but don't deign to lecture us as if we are the ignorant ones, I guarantee you half of the people to try to lecture are smarter than you.

You're not being "kind and open minded." You want to construct this docu from the core viewpoint that you hate half of the people in your own country and want to change their views, rather than starting from a viewpoint of genuine love for another culture. I already know you genuinely don't love other cultures, because if you did, you'd know exactly where you want to go, and already speak their language.

We see through you. Do some soul searching, and stop being a pompous dick.
>>
>>1180226
>>1180236
Gahd, I love this board.

OP, basically, what they said. You guys lost the election because of the flaming arrogance libs have shown toward the Republicans and the white "boring" suburban middle class for fucking years.

You want to make a docu which is basically a film of your holidays and say "look at the world, you fucking inbred redneck, it's not as bad as the strawman I've made for you". Does not very convincing, does it ?

You're really thick in the head if you think ignoring people's problem, bashing their head in constantly and serving them yet an "holier-than-thou" attitude will get them to change their mind.
>>
>>1180225
>It was my plan a few years ago to someday make a travel documentary and open peoples minds to the fact that there are good people in this world making a living in many different social and political situations. The basis for the documentary would be budget based unconventional travel, covering places where many people don't set foot because of stereotypes and negative premonition.

wow deep, very different frum all americnz...
>>
>>1180303
What the fuck does the election have to do with anything in this thread? So much projection
>>
This has got to be some of the most pretentious shit I've ever read.

Fuck off, OP, and stay in America. We don't want you running around other continents.
>>
>>1180310
>What the fuck does the election have to do with anything in this thread? So much projection

>>1180225
>Hey /trv, after the results of this election
>>
>>1180225
>It was my plan a few years ago to someday make a travel documentary and open peoples minds to the fact that there are good people in this world making a living in many different social and political situations

Your plan? Because no other travel show in history has shown nice people in not America being nice and shit?

What a revelation.
>>
Jesus christ, OP, you are one massive faggot.
>>
File: image.png (66KB, 354x354px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
66KB, 354x354px
>>1180225
> if you think it would be a waste of time, let me know
You're welcome, kid.
>>
>>1180225
>It was my plan a few years ago to someday make a travel documentary

WE WUZ DOCUMENTARIANS AND SHEIT
>>
The places people don't set foot are awful places, senpai. You are sheltered.

Care to share an example iteniary? I hope you don't want to change US's views on Iran. A young American with a camera wont fly so good there. Also I'd advise against any Arab country as only Morroco and Tunisia are not active war zones.

Russia is your best bet, but seeing how Mr Putin congratulated Trump I dont think you are going to embrace the culture.
>>
>>1180225
>after the results of this election

Don't remind us please. We've got at least 4 years of snide political comments from Euros to look forward to. It's like the Bush years all over again
>>
>>1180496
He, yuropoor here. I was talking with some workmate today and we were realizing that Tromp in power was just Clappistan back to normal.
Loud, vulgar, lewd. You've always been the Play boy-wanking, Wal mart electric scooter-riding fat pieces of the shit we always knew and loved, and your new president now reflects that.

Obma never felt "truly" American in that regard tbqh.

Good luck though, you now have retarded rednecks with their hormones unleashed, and retarded raging S J Ws. You clearly need the melting pot to work again to mix those two together.

>wth messages blocked, are there new filters or what ?
>>
File: 1469244085810.png (222KB, 273x309px) Image search: [Google]
1469244085810.png
222KB, 273x309px
>>1180310
You's can'ts reads goods canya's?
>>
>>1180496
>snide political comments
Why? I'm glad you're finally starting to unfuck your shit. If only there was a Trump-like candidate I could vote for here in Flanders.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.