[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What parts of Africa can I visit without getting murdered/raped/HIV/kidnapped/ISIS'd

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 7

File: 1477003228689.jpg (16KB, 547x480px) Image search: [Google]
1477003228689.jpg
16KB, 547x480px
What parts of Africa can I visit without getting murdered/raped/HIV/kidnapped/ISIS'd?

I just want to safari, bang locals (not hookers), and eat some good food.
>>
Kenya is your absolute best bet.
>>
How easy are the black girls?
>>
>>1179733

>without getting murdered/raped/HIV/kidnapped/ISIS'd?

...You can't go to Africa.
>>
>>1179733
>How easy are the black girls?
It's a poor country, so showing off some money like having a car and inviting to a restaurant will pretty much be enough.

> hookers
African women expect a lot of gifts. So you'll end up paying them at least for taxis or some clothes or bullshit like that.

Actual hookers can be quite fun, just don't go for a crusty ass one with weird disease.
>>
>>1179815
BTW, I meant "Kenya" when I mentioned the country.

It also applies to many sub-saharan countries teebeehaych though.
>>
>>1179733
You probably should not bang locals anywhere outside of muslim Africa if you're afraid of contracting AIDS.
>>
>>1179869
>contracting AIDS
AIDS is only a risk in Southern Africa, or if you hump truck driver hookers.

It's not that widespread in Northern, western and eastern Africa.
>>
Do you want AIDS? Because that's how you get AIDS?
>>
>>1179892
>It's not that widespread in Northern, western and eastern Africa.
Northern Africa is entirely muslim, so I don't know why you would even mention it. Somalia and Madagascar are the only countries in Eastern Africa without a terrifyingly high AIDS rate.
The same thing goes for West Africa. The AIDS rate goes down with an increasingly muslim population. In the southern part, the AIDS rate is staggeringly high. In the middle it's still fairly high, and once you get to the Maghreb it's pretty low.
>>
>>1179903
>Northern Africa is entirely muslim, so I don't know why you would even mention it.
Because it's part of the continent ?

I don't know if you've ever been there, but the Muslims fuck just as much as the Christians, if not even more. It's not religious related at all, it's simply geographic due to to the starting point of AIDS epidemic.

It's like saying Ebola is only dangerous with non-Muslim Africans, since Muslim countries had fewer victims.
>>
File: AIDS_and_HIV_prevalence_2009.svg.png (175KB, 1280x650px) Image search: [Google]
AIDS_and_HIV_prevalence_2009.svg.png
175KB, 1280x650px
>>1179907
The reasons don't matter. Muslim Africa has little AIDS. The rest of Africa has a lot of AIDS. That's all I'm saying.

And for you to say "Nuh-uh! North Africa doesn't have a lot of AIDS", as though that somehow contradicts what I'm saying is stupid.

And saying it's only an issue in Southern Africa is even more stupid.
>>
File: 3030-21_figure-1.png (119KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
3030-21_figure-1.png
119KB, 960x720px
>>1179917
>And for you to say "Nuh-uh! North Africa doesn't have a lot of AIDS", as though that somehow contradicts what I'm saying is stupid.
You sound pretty sensitive m8, I was not trying to contradict you with that point. I replied to your post, but mentioned the situation in the rest of the continent for OP as well since I had started to mention Southern Africa.

What I wanted to point out however, is that there is no causation that a country being more muslim brings a lower HIV rate, that you seemed to suggest. It looks like it, but there is no reasonable practice that may justify that.
The expansion followed trade and travel routes, not religion groups.
I simply wanted to clarify things.

Also, I persist. Besides Southern Africa, it's not a big risk if you're not thick in the head and don't fuck random whores raw. I mean, for fuck's sake, Western African (and some Eastern) countries have around the same prevalance as Thailand, and it's not like anyone is in a fucking panic to go fuck whores in Pattaya.

Wikipedia charts are pretty, but going there actually gives you a more real perspective, you know.

> pic : a more recent map of HIV rates
>>
>>1179733
Insular countries
>>
Nairobi or Mombasa in Kenya. Easiest place to get laid in the world and they're often genuinely articulate and interesting. For the most part westerners have been scared off by headlines, but if you follow good practices (stay in the rich suburbs, take taxis door-door at night) then the risk is almost nothing.
>>
>>1179815
I never found either of these things to be true. By virtue of being white you're already assumed to be rich, you don't need to show off. And I never, ever had a girl expect a "present" apart from paying the cab ride home after sex (they all expect it, just order an Uber).
>>
>>1180183
>By virtue of being white you're already assumed to be rich
Sure, it depends what kind of tail you're chasing though. You can get the country/common girls with only your skin colour and a crusty NGO worker look. If you try to go for higher classes (good family, hanging out with the local bourgeois, fancy clothes and all), you'll need a little bit more than that.

>paying a cab
Yep for a one night stand. If you hang around for a week or two, they will ask you for more.
>>
This is a map made by the French ministry of foreign affairs.

Green = All good
Yellow = Be careful
Orange = Dangerous
Red = Don't go no matter what

You have more details and maps by country here: http://www.diplomatie.gouv.fr/fr/conseils-aux-voyageurs/conseils-par-pays
>>
>>1180200
Here is North Africa and Middle East.
>>
>>1180200
>>1180201
It's beyond me why they couldn't do it on 1 map.

Anyway, I still get chills I was in Egypt/Sinai peninsula last month. Hands down the edgiest place I was ever.. After that I went to south Tunisia, too.
>>
>>1180217
There is a world map too if you prefer.
>>
>>1180232
Why is France not painted?
>>
>>1179733
>What parts of Africa can I visit without getting murdered/raped/HIV/kidnapped/ISIS'd?
The correct answer is none.

Not even trolling. Every African country is extremely dangerous, even the white parts of South Africa.
>>
>>1180217
>Hands down the edgiest place I was ever..
Why, what happened?
>>
File: 20161009_124257.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20161009_124257.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
>>1180270
Nothing out of the ordinary, honestly.

I was just very aware of the ISIS cell in Sinai and their recent acts.

Crossed Eilat - Taba and piggybacked with some Russians. The checkpoints, arid Sinai mountains and miles of abandoned beachside resorts give it an eerie feeling.

Pic related.
>>
>>1180237
That's a map made by the Foreign Affairs Ministry for French travelers. We don't travel to France, but from France, hence the white.
>>
>>1180237
kek
>>
>>1179733
kenya, namibia and botswana

however, botswana has a staggering amount of AIDS/Hiv, but is fairly stable, especially with namibia.
>>
>>1179733
south africa
namibia
certain regions of zimbabwe
>>
>>1179920 not the adnon you are talking to however you have no actual causation proof either and it appears from that map that it does relate. you could just as easily say muslims dont have aids because mohammed protects them instead of that trade route story
>>
>>1179920
I'm calling bullshit on that image
Russia is infested with HIV
>>
>>1180201
oman is pretty cool desu
>>
Someone post the Africa copypasta.
>>
>>1179733
Umoja

https://www.theguardian.com/global-development/2015/aug/16/village-where-men-are-banned-womens-rights-kenya
>>
Is there anything interesting in Angola?
>>
>>1180232
They should paint their flag White while they're at it.
>>
>>1179733
Kenya
>>
>>1180200
>Green = All good
>there is no green
>>
>>1180200
>Djibouti, Congo and a bunch of really poor Western African countries are safe

that's surprising me, can anyone confirm that? I would've though that only some Southern African countries like SA, Botswana, Namibia or Tanzania are safe
>>
>>1179748
Didn't actually go any further than flirting myself, but if you're white and in a city it's much like shooting fish in a barrel.

>>1183956
Just drove through much of West Africa; no safety issues. Even Liberia felt safe, with the exception of the Monrovia slumyards. Overall, I'd say these French maps are pretty decent. Might need an update for Ethiopia and Congo, haven't followed the situation there in the past month.
>>
>>1183892
My Kenyan classmate's cousin was found hanging from his feet in a tree with his decapitated head lying on the road. But I guess that can happen anywhere.
>>
Cape Town South Africa is the most beautiful place I've seen on earth. Rode my bike and jogged alone in the city, no problems. Security issues are overstated
>>
>>1179920
N/A doesn't mean 0%
>>
>>1180217
Egypt is pretty rough to travel. It's like they took the worst of Arabic and Italian driving and shoved it into one horrible experience. It's good to get a tour guide just to avoid this
But they DO NOT FUCK AROUND with tourist safety. You'll get plenty of beggars and shit but they're easy to handle
>>
>>1180237
>Why is France white?
>>
>>1183890
I laffed
>>
>>1180232
>only white/east asian countries are green

makes you think
>>
>>1180232
why is there a spec of red on japan?
>>
>>1186504
Fukushima
>>
>>1183965
I just came back from three weeks in northern Ethiopia plus Harar and everything is just fine. I even got drunk with locals a couple of nights and went back to my hotel walking drunk alone at night (whitey here) in Tigray.

Internet is mostly blocked (Whatsapp, gmail, twitter and so on) and there are numerous checkpoints in Ahmara region and I asume Oromia as well. I think the french map is still OK asuming you are not taking part in demonstrations. The danakil area shouldn't be red because as a tourist you can only access it through a tour and this means you'll be accompanied by the army so you are fine.

>>1180200
>>1180201
>>1180232

Source? seems a pretty good tool to prepare destinations :)
>>
>>1179733
Namibia and Botswana are really safe but have some of the highest HIV rates in the world
>>
>>1186700
>Source?
>>1180200
>>
>>1179920
>Australia having more HIV than India, China and Russia.

They must know Australian 21 year old women
>>
>>1179733
Detriot
>>
>>1183991
story?
>>
>>1180201
>Algiers is dangerous
Please explain, because there's no travel advisory warning for Americans other than the eastern border
>>
>>1187249
It says to be careful, not that it's dangerous. Thailand is coloured yellow too for example.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.