[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

London

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: london-riots_2021050c.jpg (44KB, 460x287px) Image search: [Google]
london-riots_2021050c.jpg
44KB, 460x287px
I'm about to move to London for 10/12 months.
Where can I rent to avoid "street crime"?
>>
Nowhere is safe
>>
>>1179559
Follow Air China's advice
>>
>>1179559
South and West London. I'd say you'll be safe in cockney areas in North and East London but all the cockneys have been replaced by immigrants now.
>>
>>1179576
> so politically incorrect, yet so true
gotta love the chinese straightforwardness
>>
Go back.
London is absolutely filthy, dirty, crime ridden and overpriced.
I live here since 4 years and hate every second here.
>>
>>1179618
tell me more
>>
>>1179591
This

Recommend living South, it's a lot cheaper than West London but you can get the tube/bus into other areas easily.
>>
>>1179559
Knightsbridge.
>>
>>1179559
No white people who aren't at least reasonably well off actually live in London, they live in the satellite towns and commute. Anywhere cheap enough that the average person can afford it isn't a place to live.
>>
>>1179559
>Where can I rent to avoid "street crime"?
If you're coming from America there is literally nowhere you will feel unsafe. Any big city in the US is mad max tier compared to London. If you're coming from Sweden or somewhere then harden the fuck up, it's safe as tits.
>>
>>1179927
did you just imply that living in London is affordable?
>>
>>1179942
Some bits of it are at least possible on an average salary, Enfield and so on. Would have to have no options if I was to live there though.
>>
>>1179941
this tbqh
>>
>>1179941
This. While there is crime in many British towns on the streets most of it is crime by poor people on poor people, they won't risk attacking someone who obviously looks white middle class because they might not get away with it.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/forget-home-office-crime-mapping-1695400

I've walked back from town down this street after club nights at 3-5am on a couple of dozen occasions and never felt in any kind of danger at all for example.
>>
>>1179941
>Any big city in the US is mad max tier compared to London.

sheltered whitebabby spotted
>>
File: 1475659426614.png (396KB, 600x437px) Image search: [Google]
1475659426614.png
396KB, 600x437px
>>1180043
>some American cities are shitholes so you should ignore the fact that London is also a shithole.

You should see how much kerosene you can drink you fucking retard.
>>
>>1179618
Just moved to London. I hate it.
My life is consumed by work and the fucking tube (its shitty late night timetabling and 'whoopsie another signal failure :^)').

halp /trv/.
>>
File: 1409991822248.jpg (30KB, 431x424px) Image search: [Google]
1409991822248.jpg
30KB, 431x424px
>It's a "/trv/ thinks every city ever is a shithole" episode
>>
>south
top kek
theres a reason you can live south of the river and not go bankrupt
go west london if youre a pussy boy and u sound like a pussy better not see u in my endz cuz
>>
I'm also moving to London.
Locals, how do you survive the commute? E-books? Music? How?
lol I'm already scared, hope I get a place somewhere close to work.
>>
>>1179559
Man the fuck up dude. The entire United Kingdom had less murders than Chicago did last year, and per capita violent crime in Chicago is about average for large US cities.

As an urban American I feel safe there. I'd live in any neighborhood in the city without any concern.
>>
>>1180473
London in a nutshell if your work there.

Tottenham's not bad, it's gets a bad rep most of the times but it's cheaper to rent a room in a house there and also it has good transport links. It's currently be gentrified so in a few years time it's gonna be trendy and it's only a stone's throw away from stoke newington, Finsbury park and dalston
>>
>>1181056
not op but was looking for precisely this sort of info, so thanks.
>>
File: LondonMayoralElection2008Maps.jpg (465KB, 1354x1200px) Image search: [Google]
LondonMayoralElection2008Maps.jpg
465KB, 1354x1200px
>>1179559
I cobbled this together.

There are much more "pointed" maps I could have posted, but this is nice and deniable, if you don't want to think to hard about who it is that you need to avoid.
>>
>>1180943
>
New Yorker who uses the subway or express bus. Store music on your phone. Read a paper,magazine,book,regular or e.
>>
>>1179576
based, too bad the airline has shit service
>>
>>1181480
battyman I hope you get fuckin banged by a roadman late at night you shook prick
>>
>>1179618
>>1180473

My sister is stuck getting her degree in UCL right now. From what I'm hearing, shit is awful for her too. The whole education system is regressed to the point where they abandoned digital for medical record and made to write reports by hand and use old teaching materials. For the tuition fee our family invested in, we didn't think it'd be this bad.
>>
>>1182176
jokes
>>
>>1179559
>I'm about to move to London

I'm so sorry mate
>>
>>1179576
Damn, if it says the same thing on top, Chinese looks so concise.
>>
Just avoid groups of niggers and night and you'll be fine.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.