[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the most dangerous country to visit for a westerner?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 5

What is the most dangerous country to visit for a westerner?
>>
>>1179049
Depends.

Probably Yemen.

If you're the sort of person that can't keep their mouth shut and follow the rules then I would say North Korea, otherwise it is quite safe.
>>
>>1179051
>Yemen
why Yemen?
>>
islamic state of iraq and al-sham
yemen
libya
afghanistan
somalia
south sudan

regions:
Pakistan tribal areas
north-east nigeria
insurgent areas in southern philippines
eastern DRC
maybe southern algeria
>>
>>1179056
also dagestan and to a lesser extent chechnya
>>
>>1179049

ISIS controlled areas

Followed closely by the tribal areas in Pakistan.

The reason for these two is that basically everyone knows someone in either ISIS or the Taliban and will happily kidnap you for a sweet $100 paycheck. There is NO safe travel in either areas, this is because there either is no police or military presence, or the police and military are looking for westerners to kidnap and kill.

You can travel to places like Somalia, Yemen & Afghanistan without being kidnapped and killed if you are careful, albeit very risky and dangerous.
>>
File: Car_crash_2.jpg (114KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Car_crash_2.jpg
114KB, 800x600px
>>1179049
The glorious United States of America of course.
Thousands of "westerners" die there every day. You risk your life every time you cross the street.
>>
Mexico
>>
Venezuela, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, pretty much all of central America.
>>
>>1179138
Perhaps Venezuela is true, given its current instability. Also El Salvador's capital being the murder capital of the world. But I've been to Guatemala and it isn't that bad. I think Central America is generally receptive to gringos apart from the aforementioned trouble spots.
>>
>>1179099
I'm following the blog of a Paki tour guide who takes westerners to the most remote regions of the Pakistani mountains on motorbike. The point of his blog is to show how nice everyone is there.
I don't doubt there are some regions where there is "no safe travel" like you say, but you're exaggerating.
>>
>>1179177

>I'm following the blog of a Paki tour guide who takes westerners to the most remote regions of the Pakistani mountains on motorbike.

Gilit & Kashmir are perfectly safe (well, except for the occasional Indian shells), the mountains of Pakistan are considered the safest areas of Pakistan actually, even places like Swat valley (that once had a bad Islamist reputation) are fine.

FATA is another story, really, just read about it, you cant even go there with armored convoys because the Pashtuns have access to rockets (leftovers from the American 'aid' to the Taliban during the 80's).
>>
russia
>>
countries where cars and buses do not have safety belts
>>
>>1179191

really? really man? go fuck yourself you lying piece of shit
>>
What about Mali?

Like Ansar Diné got BTFO but its still pretty dangerous right? Shame really, watched Michael Palin's Sahara the other day and it looked amazing
>>
I'm going have Christmas an New Year's Eve in Istanbul, how worried should I be, guys?
>>
>>1179189
Ah, by 'tribal areas' I assumed you meant the mountains. Apologies.
>>
I figure this thread might be a good place for it. I'm Jewish and considering traveling through Europe. I know that the roving packs of migrant rapists aren't real, but between Islamic migrants and those on the far right would I be safe if my religion is known?
>>
>>1179331

>le unfortunate jewish maymay

Nobody here wants to hear your laments. Seriously.
>>
>>1179331
Sew a Canadian flag on your yarmulke and you'll be fine
>>
>>1179189
U should be fine in Kashmir if u don't be a dumbass. I went there when I traveled to India. The military presence makes you feel safer (literally a soldier posted every 1 km) but it also makes you understand not to fuck around.
>houseboats are actually really nice too
>>
>>1179331

If your orthodox yes, otherwise no issue.

Just take your Kippah or w/e its called off and you will literally avoid all trouble, just wear a cap instead or something.
>>
>>1179416
Yeah, that'll work. I have no problem not putting my religion on display, so I guess better safe than sorry.
>>
>>1179331
Israeli education/brainwashing at work. Why do so many Israelis have this extreme paranoia that everyone is singling you out as a target and trying to kill you?

Just don't be obnoxious and you'll be fine.
>>
>>1179331
You'll be perfectly fine and safe.

One hot topic you should avoid at all cost : Israel politics. The local sandniggers support Palestine unconditionally because muh arabic/muslim brotherhood and AJ propaganda, while the actual Europeans are uninterested by this stupid war between retarded mongrels and want no part of it.

Don't wear a yamaka too, obvious religious signs ain't well-seen in many places, especially France (not as much a hijab, but a bit like it).
>>
>>1179049
Antarctica.
>>
>>1179055
>why Yemen?
Maybe because of a civil war?
Maybe because Saudi Arabia and a handful of other countries are bombing it to pieces?
Maybe because of Al Qaeda and Ansar Al Sharia?
>>
>>1179055
Have you come in contact with any sort of news recently
>>
>>1179055
https://travel.state.gov/content/passports/en/alertswarnings/yemen-travel-warning.html
>>
>>1179051
MadVentures went to Yemen in the first season, so many WTFs.

I wish the third season was in English, that was the best real travler show I've ever seen.
>>
>>1179331
I doubt you will have trouble in western Europe even if you display your religion.
Be slightly more wary if you are in the East, especially if you wear your jew hat
>>
>>1179331
1. Nobody will ask
2. If they do ask nobody will care
3. Stormfags are so rare that you probably won't run into one, and if you do he won't reveal the fact that he's a stormfag because it's incredibly gauche.
4. You'll probably never speak to a muslim. Unless you go into some shitty arab neighbourhood wearing a yarmulke you'll be fine, and even then the worst you could get is probably insults or people spitting on the ground, and even that's unlikely though people will stare and maybe give dirty looks.

To be honest the worst thing that is likely to happen is some drunk bleeding heart lecturing you about settlements in the West Bank. I'm from Ireland which is the most vocally pro-Palestine country in Europe probably, and Israelis have no trouble when they come here.

Honestly, Europe is absurdly safe. Probably far more so than Israel, even for Jews. You'll be sound.
>>
>>1179331
Just be sure to wear your most prominent kippot and flip a shekel in your hand as loudly as you can. This proud display will instantly assert your higher social status to jawas nearby.
>>
>>1179887
>if you honestly think europe will stay safe for jews for a time horizon longer than the next five years
I don't know what world you're living in.

>>1179887
>talk to an actual jew and you'll learn very quickly that europe is no longer safe for jews
I know actual European jews and not murriburger retards. They're not in any danger. Every so often there's a grave desecrated or a building vandalised. It's not the end of the world. When a Jew gets attacked here it is continent-wide news.
>>
>>1179496
Yeah the underground aliens are scary
>>
>>1179331
Meme aside I've heard that Malmö in Sweden is the worst city to travel to. They made an experiment on a local tv-show walking around with a kipa in the "ghetto" and they experienced some threats shouted at them and when they talk to some guys later they sent that some people had sent out some messages warning about it.
However except from avoiding religious symbols in that kind of part of cities you should face no problem.
>>
>>1179049
Paris.

You think because youre white youre safe. But that sense of security bites you in the ass when the gang of Ahmeds decide they want your watch.

Deus vult.
>>
>>1180054
>riots

Fuck off back to /pol/ and stay there. You're not welcome on this board if you have never had a passport and live in the basement.
>>
>>1179331
Take off your yarmulke and shut the fuck up about open borders and diversity for Europe and no one will be able to tell that you are Jewish.
>>
>>1179887
> Jew academics push open borders/diversity in Europe
> Europe becomes a Jew no go zone

You bastards deserve this
>>
>>1179331
Keep out of Ghettos (hehe) and obviously refugee camps. I heard its really bad for jews in some french cities.
>>
>>1179056
>Islamic State
>a country
kys hajji
>>
>>1179051
And yet Oman is one of the safest you can go to. Interesting.
>>
>>1179056
This sounds about right though to be honest I think Yemen is more dangerous than IS because if you were to visit the so-called Islamic State you can always just pretend that you were a foreign jihadist would come to join their ranks whereas in Yemen is probably five different groups that want to kill you, not including bombs from US drones, Iran or Saudis. Also there's probably a lot of people in Yemen who hate ISIL too.... there's really no way out I just can't see it ending as anything other than a death trap
>>
>>1180851
well oman's military didn't fuck around, so they are more stable
>>
File: -1x-1.jpg (85KB, 538x780px) Image search: [Google]
-1x-1.jpg
85KB, 538x780px
>>1179331
>I know that the roving packs of migrant rapists aren't real
>>
>>1179051
Just been to North Korea, you would have to be down right retarded to have anything happen to you 99% of the time if you say something even close to bad your guide will just remind you to be respectful. Please end this North Korea is spooky meme
>>
File: 1400957150200.jpg (64KB, 500x327px) Image search: [Google]
1400957150200.jpg
64KB, 500x327px
>>1179331

>>1181213
But active and thorough censorship is spooky, senpai.
>>
>>1181213
You have to specifically, purposefully, go out of your way to be a jackass in order to get into trouble in DPRK as a tourist.
>>
>>1179049
Anywhere brown.
>>
>>1179049
Pick pretty much any country that has a majority that are black, Arab, or Hispanic.
>>
>>1181220
Rene Goscinny was Jewish. He always got annoyed when people served him roast boar.
>>
>>1179049
Sweden
>>
>>1179110
You're fucking absolutely....
not right.
>>
>>1182618
...or at least be specific as to where, its a large country and you can get around in quite a bit of it without issue.
>>
Somaliland.
>>
>>1181213
How to get into North Korea ?
>>
>>1183081
>contact tour company that does DPRK tours
>go on DPRK tour
>>
>>1182621
Eh mate just got back form there told me it was expensive as hell for the guards and visa's but in reality not once did he feel as if the people were threatening.
>>
I'm Mexican, will I have trouble if I visit America?
Specifically I'm going to Detroit metro area.

I'm not sure if the memes about African American gangs and Trump supporters harrassing Mexicans are real.
>>
>>1184467
Can't speak for Detroit. But you'd be fine in Boston. Seems like a meme desu.
>>
>>1183081
very carefully
>>
North Korea
>>
Syria
>>
>>1179138
went to guatemala, el salvador and honduras. currently in nicaragua and will cross borders to costa rica soon. nothing bad happened so far. i've only met good and nice people that were helpfull. i had no problems whatsoever. i don't know why everyone's stressing about panamerica.
>>
>>1185511

i was going to go there, but some basement dwelling faggot on 4chan said it's dangerous so i cancelled my trip
>>
>>1179049
Why was this pic deleted?

>>1181213
...but they'll get me
>>
File: 1462052756892.png (800KB, 1101x822px) Image search: [Google]
1462052756892.png
800KB, 1101x822px
>>1184467
>I'm Mexican, will I have trouble if I visit America?

You will now.
>>
South Korea aka Kingdom of Rape Culture
>>
>>1184467
You have to go back, Juan.
>>
>>1185518
It was 1 Muslim holding 2 recently severed heads.
>>
>>1179109

Thats only if you're black. If you are white the cops don't shoot and the people slow down for you. If you are black, its petal to the metal, thump thump
>>
>>1179049
The Caribbean
>>
>>1184467
There is a Mexican neighborhood in Detriot. Stick to downtown for restaurants and stuff.
>>
>>1179849
The east is fine.
One of the largest Jewish pilgrimage sites in the world is in Ukraine.
>>
>>1179049
Eastern Turkey, Iraq, Syria obviously

But on a sublime level I'd say,
Nepal - due to most, not all, westerners not having experience with altitude sickness. Also a lot of good poisoning.

Australia. 2 reasons, inexperienced surfing and crossing the outback is huge and empty.

Indonesia,Malaysia and Singapore if you're unaware of local laws, eg drugs.

Cambodia, chronic food poisoning problems.

Myanmar if you are caught inside restricted zones.

Capetown, Rio, parts of the US - crime bad parts of town.

USA if you suffer illness and have no health insurance.
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.