[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sardinia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_9689.jpg (520KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9689.jpg
520KB, 1920x1080px
Has anyone been to Sardinia? What parts would you recommend?

I want a chill holiday where I can read and relax but also has local bars restaurants to explore at night. Nothing too secluded.

I can't drive so hiring a car is a no-go.
>>
I've been a couple times; very cool place. But my interests are the opposite of yours so I can't give specific recommendations.
If you just want to enjoy tapas and cheap wine while watching the sun set from a restaurant veranda, it's a great destination, but so is everywhere else on the Italian coast.
>>
Just be careful of all the midgets there OP, drunk assholes that are as likely to piss on you as they are speak to you. Ill-mannered lazy loud manlets that are basically dirt eating monkeys
>>
>>1179043
Are you taking about Italians?
>>
>>1179006
I went to cagliari for the weekend a couple weeks ago. Loved the capital for a short holiday, plenty of bars and decent food, much of which is significantly cheaper than the big northern italian cities like Rome, Milan etc. Great seafood. Walking around different sections of the old town and going up the towers is cool. poetta beach is a short bus ride and pretty nice if the weather is good although I understand it's low tier compared to other beaches on the island.
Over all tourist time is winding down now so it will be a bit quieter .

If I went back to Sardinia I would want a car or cycle holiday to see more of the mountainous coastline.
>>
>>1179026

>Tapas
>Italy
>>
>>1179142
Where are the good beaches near there? I'd rather stay by the beach and travel into the city for a day trip etc.

Also is there anywhere decent near Olbia? That's where I'll be flying to.
>>
>>1179144
Yes. The correct name for it is Cicchetti.

There's loads of Italian tapas restaurants in the U.K.
>>
>>1179145
>Also is there anywhere decent near Olbia? That's where I'll be flying to.
The best beaches are either in the norh-east (Costa Smeralda) or the south-west.
You're going to the first I guess, since it's near Olbia. If you're planning on coming here in this period just for the sea, don't. It's going to be cold and rainy as shit, and restaurants near it are going to be mostly closed. You would've been fine up until two or three weeks ago, but now winter's setting in. Wait till spring or summer.

Also you're going to have a real pain in the ass travelling by bus, since they're pathologically late at any hour in this island.
If you can, get a bike, because due to local laws you won't find places to sleep very near the beach unless you get a room in an expensive hotel.
>>
>>1179267
The fuck you gonna do about it, shorty?
>>
File: 0d6.png (489KB, 472x470px) Image search: [Google]
0d6.png
489KB, 472x470px
>>1179267
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.