[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to survive in the Philippines General /htsitpg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

Discuss. Please link to some helpful tutorials or provide some sound advice if you have some experience.

Will be visiting next year for a week or so in the Manila area. As a shut-in NEET who is uncomfortable with people even in his own country, what can I do to improve my survival rate in the land of the Pinoys?

I don't feel like getting kidnapped, stabbed, shot, or beheaded anytime soon.
>>
>Don't go to Mindanao/Davao
You already appear to have that covered.

>Don't do drugs in Asia in general
Yep.

>Don't start shit with locals
Why would you anyway

Also, don't go to Manila, it's shit.
Go to Cebu.
>>
>>1178766
Alright, I appreciate the advice senpai. Salamat!
>>
File: 54354353.png (337KB, 499x420px) Image search: [Google]
54354353.png
337KB, 499x420px
To be safe: just don't do shabu, fuck underage girls/boys and be a dick in general and you will be all fine. As you will be in Manila(or even just Luzon) you will be safe from Abu Sayaf

If you will stay in Makati, you will be all safe and fine. Think of it like Singapore
Other places like Pasig, Pasay and Taguig are also nice places to go to, though certain areas there are less developed and more littered/smelly

Do not flash with things like smartphones and watches at night, or even bring with valuables if you are going to commute. If you happen to be as unfortunate as being mugged, just give your stuff away quickly if they are visible. Don't bother resisting at all with the dindu, if you want to get away unharmed

Though I heard it's much safer at night after DutDut got in, due to more police paroling in the NCR

I can give you alot of advice if you want. I just need the specifics

Don't forget to praise Duterte infront of University of Philippines/Ateneo

Immense butthurt will ensue from libtard students
>>
>>1178766
Davao is the safest city in the country. Just don't leave it and go exploring around Mindanao.
>>
File: 1477141155374.jpg (26KB, 960x539px) Image search: [Google]
1477141155374.jpg
26KB, 960x539px
>>1178916
Western Mindanao is sort of safe in general, though I wouldn't bet on going there untill Duterte has ethnically cleansed Abus
>>
>>1178919
I mean Eastern

Though Cagayan de Oro is bretty gud
>>
>>1178916
I was there for the third time last august and it was perfectly safe. Unfortunately they bombed the night market last september.
>>
Was in Manila and Boracay couple months ago. Boracay is great and totally safe.

Manila is a shithole really and has a bit of an eerie vibe and isn't the easiest place to travel.

It can be pretty hard to get around Manila as it's a HUGE city and even the taxi drivers don't know all the streets and hotels.

DO buy a Philippine SIM card at the airport with data. It's cheap and it will help you a lot. Without Google Maps or being able to call an Uber it would have been a lot tougher for me to get around Manila.
>>
>>1178750
>How to survive in the Philippines General
dont be a drug dealer
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.