[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where to?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: worldmap.jpg (182KB, 1373x696px) Image search: [Google]
worldmap.jpg
182KB, 1373x696px
Have a holiday coming up mid-January and still looking for an interesting destination to backpack or couchsurf.

Parameters:
* Affordable flights from Europe
* Central Asia or Africa
* Can get around with English
* Hot girls
>>
>>1178368
Tokyo? Tibet maybe.

Your parameters greatly contradict one another XD
>>
Won't central Asia be cold af in January? Otherwise SA I guess
>>
File: 20161011_115724.jpg (2MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20161011_115724.jpg
2MB, 5312x2988px
Kenya.
>>
i don't know how many willing hot girls you can find in the central asian -stans.

If you're willing to go further to East Asia, I hear good things about Taiwan. Apparently the level of English there is decent but not incredible. If you want to go full creepy SE Asian sex tourist, Filipinos generally speak good English and the beach resorts there are bomb.
>>
No intent of being a creep, just appreciate a good looking nation.
>>
>>1178368
>>1178635

Lebanon has good looking girls and its between central asia and africa, why not there? or maybe Morocco
>>
>>1178368
Ghana if you're into Black girls. Many are seriously hot and they are very easy to bed as long as you have your own place / can rent a hotel for the night. You'll have not to look like a crusty backpacker though, looks matter in Ghana.

There will be tons of qt white NGO workers and Lebanese too if that's more your thing.

For affordable flights prices, it depends on your country, but local life is pretty cheap so that evens out.
>>
>>1178639
>Morocco
It's a terrible destination if you plan to get laid at some point. Hotels are not allowed to give you a room for two unless you're married.
If you force/bribe your way through and you are busted in, the hotel loses its licence + you get a big ass fine.

It's a beautiful country and interesting people/culture, besides the occasional Muslim bigotry, but be careful of these things.
>>
South Africa if you can find a decent flight. I'd say it fits 3 of your "parameters". The Afrikaner girls usually look like bricks in my experience, but that's probably my bad luck.
>>
>>1178645
>Hotels are not allowed to give you a room for two unless you're married
NB this isn't true for white couples.

>besides the occasional Muslim bigotry
That's really unfair to the country.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.