[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Foreign Girls Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0013.jpg (73KB, 720x686px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0013.jpg
73KB, 720x686px
Just wondering which countries or cultures have "the best" women there. This can mean physical attraction or just interest.
>>
That's quite an autisric thread... you have awesome and shit-tier women in all countries
>>
>>1178381
basically this. It's solely based on one's opinion... what a fucking waste of a thread
>>
best: france, italy, spain

worst: anglosphere
>>
So I'm on a RTW trip through Asia/Africa/SAmerica right now, and my favorite hobby is making local girlfriends.

In my experience, which doesn't include Western Europe:

Hottest girls: Colombia. Also the most sensual and feminine that I've experienced. Colombian girls seriously know how to satisfy a man's lizard brain. But they almost all cheat, and rarely have much intellectual interests.

Easiest girls (for white guys): Nairobi, Kenya. 90% are unfuckable, but you as a white guy have access to the top upper-middle class girls in the city, who can be pretty awesome. And they're all down for one night stands after a drink. Easier than Philippines even.

Best overall for short time travelers: Philippines. They ALL want to leave the country, and they all love white guys. And speak fluent English and can be taken home after one date with slight effort.

Best for something real: Maybe Taiwan or Vietnam. Lots of well-educated and sane girls that are pretty cute.
>>
>>1178404
I've been wanting to go to Nairobi forever. I want to whiten up their gene pool so bad.

Tell me some stories bro.
>>
My best experience has been in Vietnam. Sure, Vietnamese girls can be p cute, but the gold mine to be had there is all the western women who work there and are left unsatisfied by manlet Vietnamese men and Chads who chase tight Viet pootang.

If you aren't a total freak, you can have best of both- a viet fuck puppet and an intellectualy stimulating western waifu.

>>1178404
My tinder was going crazy in Nairobi and girls were even cat calling me (not white) in the street lol, but like you said 90 percent of them i wouldn't go near.

The prettiest girls in Africa are Ethiopians imo. The culture can be a bit strong, so it can be difficult to bed them.
>>
>>1178404
Do ,you have experience in other African countries to compare with Kenya? Say Ethiopia, Tanzania, Namibia...?
>>
In South America generally every country can be divided into

- White Latinas, part of upper class or middle class
- Mestizos, part of middle class and lower class
- Indians and Negros, part of lower class and poor

Hottest girls

- Argentina has mostly European girls and some European girls with Indian features. Argentine women have great asses but not so great brests.

- Colombia has a mix of everything you want, there are nice white, black, indian girls and lots of mixes. But I also found that they are the most intellectually uninspiring girls of the whole continent.

- Brasil is probably GOAT, great asses and boobs. Also very redpilled.

- Venezuela I have not visited but on Tinder I was getting matches with 10/10 left and right.

Middle tier

- Chile is hit and miss, there's not a big difference between a Chilean girl and a Chilean man. Both are not very tall and the body is like a box. But generally I found them to be intelectually stimulating, you could talk with them about stuff. In Santiago there are lots of qts, rest of the country not so much.

- Bolivia, you probably wonder why I list it as middle tier, but in fact there is one city in South America which has the easiest girls that are good looking and that is Santa Cruz. Has loads of nice indian/european looking girls if you want to try and India. Rest of Bolivia is shit.

- Uruguay is like a less inspiring version of Argentina and that also swaps over to the people.

Low tier

All low tier countries usually have only a very small part of hot girls, e.g. white latinas, the rest is downright ugly. This goes for Paraguay, Peru, and Ecuador.

But in all of South America you can find hot girls. Now you can say that is true for everywhere in the world, but in South America they will drop their pants when they see your white skin, blue eyes and blond hair.
>>
>>1178517
That's because everyone with half a brain wants to GTFO of Venezuela right now.

>>1178466
>>1178504
Yes. South Africa has tons of stunning white girls but they're generally very conservative and cliquey. If you're genuinely very attractive, though, thats probably the best place in Africa for you.

Elsewhere in Southern Africa I didn't go after the locals, but desu I never saw anything worthwhile. Namibia is entirely butt-ugly except for some girls in Windhoek. But as a white guy you're nothing special there.

Ethiopia is a very, very conservative country with few tourists. You'll get arrested if you make out in public and if you're with a local girl in public you'll get treated a bit poorly. People do not approve. The girls are the opposite of the rest of Eastern Africa - genuinely very conservative and fiercely loyal. Again, 90% are ugly but the top 1% beats the top 1% of any other black girls in Africa by a long shot. No one uses tinder but AfroIntroductions has a handful of girls, some of which aren't hookers. All the girls in clubs are hookers for the most part.
>>
>>1178532
So anyone wating to slay black pussy should go to Kenya and nowhere else? Is Tanzania equally good? Sucks to read this about Ethiopia.
>>
>>1178536

i heard america is good for blacks
>>
>>1178550
I am not welcome in the USA because I have been to Iran.
>>
>>1178404
your generalizations are just fucking stupid.

> and rarely have much intellectual interests.

yeah you sure have many of these.
>>
>>1178352
best women for looking at: Korean

best women for listening to: French, Japanese, German

best women overall: Japanese-drawn (2D only)
>>
>that guy who travels to Africa to get laid

Jesus christ just talk to girls in your city
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>1178466
Mfw I will be studying abroad in Vietnam this spring
>>
>>1178578
Are japanese women really that interesting ? Personality wise i mean
>>
>>1178404
I'd have to say Japan or Finland, possibly Norway. Vietnam has potato-tier genetics and communism has killed off culture/family values, their women are really only good for 3 things: cleaning, vaginas and their sisters' vaginas.
>>
File: misato katsuragi evangelion.jpg (49KB, 572x322px) Image search: [Google]
misato katsuragi evangelion.jpg
49KB, 572x322px
>>1178666
>Are japanese women really that interesting
Only the 2D ones, such as pic-related.
>>
File: worst-girl.jpg (29KB, 279x304px) Image search: [Google]
worst-girl.jpg
29KB, 279x304px
>>1178671
she's best girl desu, I don't know why anyone even bothers with Asuka or Rei
>>
>>1178536
I only went to Nairobi and Ethiopia. I imagine that the other countries in East Africa, along with Nigeria, would be nearly as easy. But in Nairobi everyone speaks fluent english and there are tons of college girls, so yeah I'd say that is the best.

And yeah, I really wouldn't recommend going to Ethiopia with the purpose of hooking up with the girls there. I did it, I met a really awesome girl that I still keep in touch with, but at first I very much regretted leaving Nairobi.
>>
>>1178392
>worst: anglosphere

Bullshit, most guys I've talked to about girls internationally say they love Americans/Canadians/British/Australians because they're the sluttiest and most dtf when traveling.

I do love French/Italian/Spanish women though.
>>
>>1178861
They're one of the easiest to get to bed once they like you, but the worst quality overall. No foreigner specifically hunts for American/British/etc girls for anything long-term unless the motive is financial/visa related.

Honestly the US would be top notch asthetically if the average girl was as thin as they are outside of the anglosphere. But the femininity is just completely gone for the most part.
>>
Mexico or Chile bro. Some of the most beautiful and upfront women ever. Especially Chileans. They go right up to you if your the shy one. They're very brave. They also have interesting cultures too.
>>
>>1178861

american women are easy, but girls from the czech republic are easiest by far
>>
Tinder openers in Spanish anyone? I can hold a conversation but starting a non-boring one is giving me trouble here...
>>
>>1178517
You are an autist, plenty of Mestiza and indigenous girls from those countries are hot as fuck.

And the class thing isn't entirely true either, I went to Ecuador and mestizo/indigenous people make up all social classes.
>>
>>1178532
Ethiopia's hot chick ratio must be way higher thah that, the Ethiopian girls in the US I've seen have been attractive or at worst mediocre.
>>
>>1178570
lol, playing video games and shitposting on 4chan are "intellectual interests" I guess
>>
>>1178923
It's definitely better than any other African country for black girls. But yeah, that's the truth - except in clubs I never saw girls that really caught my eye. I think the extreme average poverty really pulls it down quite a bit.
>>
>>1178950
So there are nightclubs there? I guess Ethiopia can't be THAT conservative.
>>
In England is it actually likely for a tourist guy to get laid assuming he's handsome and has a good personality?
>>
>>1178972
yes

>>1178917
how about 'no hablo espanol' - it's a shitty joke but it might work
>>
>>1178975
I hope to go to London some day

But I hear that the bars there close at midnight, that seems really lame.
>>
>>1178958
Yes, in Addis there are a bunch. Most of them are filled with semi-pro hookers though. Kinda cool to check out to see the Ethiopian dancing style - it's unique, all about the shoulders.
>>
>>1178980
I would check out Ethiopia if it weren't for lack of money and time. How common are non-African tourists there?
>>
>>1178981
Wait until the current unrest is over. Ethiopia is absolutely the last place I would want to be in that kind of situation, I got the sense that things would be very very bad for foreigners without good law enforcement.

But anyway there are very few non-African tourists. In Harar, one of the top tourist sites (and the craziest city I've ever seen) they told me I was literally the only tourist in the entire city at the time. I just saw a few white people walking around Addis.
>>
What are chicks in Puerto Rico like?
>>
>>1178999

not sure, but i've met puerto rican girls in the states and they're all sex crazy, you just have to get them to like you and be aggressive, they're all into being choked and dominated
>>
>>1179020
That's just a part of Latin culture.
>>
>>1178578

Korean women are either ugly or samey. Pretty tall for Asians. I do find how they are built interesting. Their asses aren't large but their hips are very wide and pronounced, like fheu shouldhave big butts. Hips are wider than their shoulders, even though their overall body is slim. Somehting about those hips turn me on, even though I objectivelt think Koreans are the least to 2nd to least attractive Asian. I go back forth between them and Chinese.
>>
>>1178958
IME, Ethiopian chciks are either ultra conservative, or some level of hookerish. The bottom line is they aren't free. You are either going to invest time for one (hard to do for a traveler) or you will invest money. Co-sign on them being very loyal for the former ones.
>>
>>1178352

Easiest chicks are the ones traveling
>>
anyone have experience with costa rica or panama? my parents retired there and i will be visiting for a month after i quit my job soon.
>>
>>1178381
/thread
>>
>>1179077
Both are so inundated with gringos that you won't get all that much of a white skin bonus. Better than the US but not like other places.
>>
>>1178517
>Also very redpilled.
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>1179068
Very true. Take any girl out of her home country and she'll be easier than she is normally. And dramatically more so for the girls traveling alone.
>>
>>1179221

depends, i find the au pair brazilian and colombian girls to be bitches even on tinder

these women are so fucking dumb and entitled; they will fuck you if you pretend you're interested in them but if you push for sex they'll ignore you, so i avoid them like the plague....coming from a guy that's hooked up with 100+ girls
>>
>>1178975
Yeah but other Anglos (apart from Aussies/Kiwis) are less likely to because of their accents.
>>
>>1179240
Are you talking about the Colombian/Brazilian girls in the US?

The US is a different story, they're incredibly spoiled because the average Brazilian/Colombian girl that's in a high enough class to know English is hotter than maybe 95% of American girls. And plus they're "exotic" in the US, so they get insane amounts of attention from guys.

Anyway, what you said about not pushing for sex goes for all non-western girls. You can't be that forward sexually even if they're clearly interested, you need to allow them to feel like a "good girl".
>>
>>1179020
I'm not into that shit, I just want some big Puerto Rican booty in my face
>>
>>1179244
Brazilian/Colombian women in general are hotter than Unitedstasians. Not only because of natural beauty but because of lower overweight/obesity rates.
>>1179022
>That's just a part of Latin culture.

there is no such thing. Latin America is 2x USA in area and population. Don't be Amerifat.

>>1178884
>Mexico or Chile
>beautiful women

lol, with some exceptions, nope. These two countries have the highest obesity rates of LatAm, also, none of them is known for their hot women.

Some anon said above that Chilean women are mid tier and Paraguayan women, low tier (he also said other retarded nonsense like "the more white > the hotter" which clearly doesn't apply for Latin America). It's the opposite.
>>
>>1179347
I don't know about Chile, but Mexican women are often beautiful. I see really good looking Mexican chicks here in New York all the time.

But I agree with you that the "more white=hotter" thing is totally retarded, that's /pol/tard logic. If I wanted a white chick I wouldn't be looking in Latin America lol.
>>
>>1178972

You'd be much better off just going for girls from your hostel. Our girls are not pretty but have extremely high standards or are drugged/boozed up and difficult to talk to
>>
>>1179362
I think British girls are pretty.But if they're very difficult to get with, then I wouldn't like that.

Which European countries have more open women?
>>
>>1179240
You mean pretend you're not interested in them. I know the type. Not trying to pursue them bruises their ego so they have to fuck you for validation. Then they probably will still ignore you afterward unless you continue being an asshole
>>
>>1179347
It depends on what you are in to, and Mexico has a a lot of whites in country, and a lot of thicc, not fat, girls.
>>
>>1179364
Not a Brit, they are easy enough for for a foreigner, at least. At least the "Staceys" and "Slags", both popular terms on 4chan that originated in England. Stacey are the counterpart of Chads. That guy was a Brit on 4chan who said they were difficult. I am guessing just difficult for him and he was invoking trv rule one.
>>
>>1179376
nobody goes to Mexico for white girls.

I love mestizas and I would go to Mexico with mestizas in mind.
>>
>>1179378
I would love to go and find out. But I think it would be hard for me since the bars close so early, I'm used to people partying til 4AM and the looseness that comes with that.
>>
>>1179383
Southern European
>>
>>1179392
do people party late down there? and are the girls relatively easy?
>>
>>1179396
In Spain, in Andalucia at least, girls were easy and clubs stayed open until 7 or 8 am.
>>
>>1179392
>>1179383
But I was asking if you were Southern European. Obviously not by your response, where are you from
>>
>>1179398
I've lived in New York my whole life

>>1179397
Awesome, I can speak some Spanish too
>>
>>1179020
>they're all into being choked and dominated

straya here, I think most women are like that. Could just be a strayan thing though.
>>
>>1179400
Australians are basically the Hispanics of white people, emotionally
>>
>>1179400
No, they don't.

Either you've been soending too much time on ALT, or Aussie girls have character flaws they need to sort out.
>>
>>1179400
I actually agree with this. Most girls are into being roughly dominated in bed but will not tell you that. But being choked is another thing- going that far isn't for most.

Next time you guys are with a girl, pull her hair strongly (from the roots so it doesn't hurt). They almost always moan a little.
>>
>>1178352
Canada
I can give you my impressions but of course with the caveat that we are all individuals with our own idiosyncrasies, blah blah. Also, I think we have undergone such a cultural transformation in the last few decades and so young women are much less traditional than they have been at any time. So my bias is actually toward cultures where they still are tradcon, like East Asian cultures.

Montreal - Many French-Canadian girls are quite lovely and friendly. In Montreal (vs rest of Quebec) more will be bilingual. Montreal is a city with a naturally good vibe. Girls are fun there and like to enjoy themselves. Even if they aren't totally in to you they will still talk to you and give you minimal politeness and consideration.

Toronto - foreigners who are freshly arrived are by far the easiest to meet (this might be true for any city in general but in Toronto you will really notice it bc girls tend to lapse in the shitty Toronto mentality after 6-12 months. I would avoid the city except for the aforementioned groups). Common to see good-looking guys with below-average girls. Roosh V made a post on ROK and I agree with most of it. The girls are attractive but neurotic and unfriendly. She'll figure out quite quickly your 'score' and then dismiss you readily if you fall below it. The city is autistic and things don't really 'flow' here.
>>
>>1178884
Surprised to hear that about Chilenas
Visited Santiago twice for total of 2 weeks - despite tremendous population I saw surprisingly few girls I found attractive. Interacting with various ones at parties, conferences and in stores/restaurants, I was struck by the number of bitchy responses I got (compared to the 10 or so other cities in Latin America that I've visited)
>>
>>1179383
I know it's not London, but I met a ton of brit girls in Ibiza, as well as girls from all over. And the parties don't stop even when the sun comes up. This was in high season though, so I can't speak about other times in the year.
>>
>>1179524
I never knew how nice girls could be to nerdy/ugly dudes before I left Toronto
>>
>>1179653
Sounds like fun, I would love to go back to Spain but experience the nightlife this time.

I was in Barcelona in 2011 and I loved it, possibly my favorite country I've been to.
>>
>>1179362
Just once I want to have a woman with a British accent.
>>
>>1179240
>colombian girls to be bitches even on tinder

Not in my experience. It was shooting fish in a barrel.
>>
Anyone have experience dating Russian women? Im 21 and skyping with a 19yo girl I met on a language exchange website, and we are helping eachother with the language.

I want to go to to Russia and visit the country for about a month or 2. I wont be doing this for a year or 2 due to job constraints. At the point I visit, she will be out of university with a degree.

This seems like the perfect age to find a girl to date, out of college, but am I missing something?

Im not going over to find a 18yo bride, I want someone practically my age with the same interests. I still like american girls and want to meet the right one here, but my town sucks, pretty much already tried with any of the girls i went to school with that I liked.

What are the chances of meeting someone from Russia and connecting enough in a month whether its her or someone else?

>anyone else in this situation or ever been?
>>
>>1180671
I can't give a satisfying answer to your question. But 21 is much too young to get serious.
>>
>>1180671

don't do it

source: russian
>>
>>1178517
how did you get Tinder matches in Venezuela if you didn't go there? and I know that you didn't go there because you're still alive.
>>
France. FRANCE. Particularly Paris but still, FRANCE
>>
>>1180671
>>1180800
Is it true that all Russians are complete whores? i.e. unfaithful
>>
>>1181109
Elaborate then, nigga.
>>
>>1178421
Eastern African women, even the really hot ones, will be ready to jump on your dick. I was in Mozambique and sex there was just as important as water.

But this comes at a great cost... the locals have a high chance of having AIDS and other STDs. Just so you know.
>>
>>1181131

all humans are that way, not just russians
>>
>>1180676
Well yes i feel it may be too young aswell, however it seems russian culture pushes them towards starting families at younger ages. So it seemed like the best time for me aswell, I can more than easily support a family on my income.
>>1180800
Please elaborate why, I would love to hear it from a Russian. I like her, but im not disillusioned that she is perfect, I obviously dont know her well enough yet having never met in person. Which is the main reason for meeting her...
>>1181131
Would like to know aswell.
>>
>>1181265

I'd like to know more about Mozambique. I'm a 23 year old Italian heading there in February...
>>
>>1179213
Brazilian chicks are super femme. want to look good. Make their men happy. They are also into traditional gender roles and remove all body hair. Quite awesome imho desu
>>
>>1181174

Not that poster, but French women are classically beautiful. Top tier aesthetics.
>>
>>1181360

Can confirm. American that had a Brazilian girl for a short time while she was over here. They take pride in their body and will do anything you want sexually (with the exception of a threesome because they're crazy possessive). Passionate isn't a word strong enough to describe them in bed. Also, I am going off of a sample set of 1.
>>
>>1181265
You have to breakit dwon by country, desu, Ethiopians for example, are pretty conservative, unless outright pay for play whores.
>>
>>1181280
not samefag, but don't. just don't.
>>
>>1181388
But are they easy?
>>
>>1181453
They like the D but expect you to put some effort into it before letting you fuck them.
>>
I have played a good game of capture the flag. I have got singapore, peru, merica, and mexico. Brazilian and french are still on my bucket list.
>>
Scandanavia if you're East Asian

Was surprised how easy it was there, guessing it's because there's no East Asians there (from what I saw) so there's an element of exoticism
>>
true about scandanavia I used to know a bunch of Norwegian they rather hook up with a small brown dude instead of a bland handsome blue eyed viking
>>
>>1181652
>>1181670
I'm black, was in Norway with a Mexican and about 5 other whites. Me and fhe Mexican, short at that, were the only ones that saw action. Had some handsome white dude, and also rugged ones, with us. It was funny seeing yhe Mexican dance with a tall blond who he only came up to breast height.
>>
>>1178556
W T F? Tfw I've been to Iran 2 years ago and now preparing for PhD in US. Did I fuck up badly? Shiiiiiiiiiiiiit, I already paid about $2000 for exams and registration fees.
>>
>>1181839
I don't know. The rule is new from december last year, but it includes all travel since 2011. I should have expressed myself differently though, I now have to apply for a visa instead of relying on the visa waiver programme. As you will go to the USA to do a PhD, I assume you need a visa anyway. I don't think they'd deny you. Don't mention Iran unless specifically asked. But you shouldn't ask me, ask the embassy.

Have you been in Iran for any other reason than tourism? If you were there as a journalist or whatever, it shouldn't be an issue.
Where are you from?
Thread posts: 102
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.