[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

San Andrés - Colombia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: san-andres-location.jpg (53KB, 603x317px) Image search: [Google]
san-andres-location.jpg
53KB, 603x317px
Hi all,

Interested in visiting San Andrés, Colombia and was wanting to hear from anyone who has been there prior making any official plans.

Mostly wanting to know about your experiences there and what there is to do there.

Thanks.
>>
File: Chill Koopa.jpg (38KB, 258x254px) Image search: [Google]
Chill Koopa.jpg
38KB, 258x254px
>>1178266
>Niggers dont know how to fucking drive
>The town is filled with smog
>Nice beaches pretty much everywhere
Just stay on the coast
>>
>>1178663
everywhere in that island must be like 1km from the coast.
>>
Why San Andres of all places? It's the beach place for rich Colombians. Try the other island that you can get to from there with a short flight - can't remember the name - it's much better. Less family tourism more adventure.
>>
>>1178693
Providencia
>>
Went there with my girlfriend a few years ago (who is Colombian). Stayed at a very nice resort.

I was surprised at how little english everyone spoke. As >>1178693 mentioned its basically the holiday spot for wealthy colombians. Lovely beaches, hot weather, islands nearby (Johnny Keys) which are worth a day's visit. It's basically a generic Caribbean esq paradise - bring a book/ sun cream and relax.

Lots of people also hire out a golf cart and drive around the island.
>>
>>1178698

this
>>
>>1178693
>>1178724
>It's the beach place for rich Colombians
> its basically the holiday spot for wealthy colombians.
Colombian here.
Da fug, no, going there isn't that expensive. I'm lower middle class and a lot of people I know has been there. My sister went there with all her class at senior year.

Wealthy colombians go to Europe, etc
>>
File: IMG_1255.jpg (795KB, 4000x2248px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1255.jpg
795KB, 4000x2248px
>>1178767
THIS

Colombian here too. Lived there for some years before the laws of immigration were established. Beaches are nice in the northern part of the island. You can find all water related enterteainment. The island is less populated in the south and is nice to drive those golf cars around the inner part of the island.

Some small, simple yet nice places to visit:

Jhonny kay
The blowing hole (its just that.. a hole that blows.... lol)
The Morgan Cave and the pirate museum
The internal fresh water lake
The Mangrove (manglar)
The natural pool (picture was taken there)

Dishes to taste:

Rondón
Crabb back
snail stew (concha)
Coconut rice
fried bread fruit
cakes in general (A strong european and arab immigration has lead to a variety of traditions and gastronomical culture)
fish "Empanadas"
Fish in general (Duh). Pargo Rojo recomended

Restaurant west point recomended, south of the island, in front of the natural pool.

If you want to listen to the traditional music of this part of the caribbean, try to go during the "green moon festival", usually around september.

Have fun.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.