[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /trv I'm going to Japan in July for 2 weeks with my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Japan-wallpaper-2.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Japan-wallpaper-2.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
Hey /trv

I'm going to Japan in July for 2 weeks with my friends.

I currently don't know how our 2 weeks itinerary should look like, could you suggest me something maybe that you've done or someone you know did?

And maybe what we should finish beforehand ( I know we have to buy a JR pass beforehand)
>>
Also I assumed 2-2.5k € should be fine since we are getting close to 1k€ with the flight and JR pass. Is it too much/not enough?

We are all 19-21 and don't really care about big hotels, even a capsule hotel is enough for us or an AirBNB place
>>
What I imagined:

Day 1-4 tokyo
5-6 kyoto
7-8 osaka
9-10 nagoya
11 yokohama
12-14 tokyo
>>
First of all there's a Japan general thread where you'll probably get more help.

Also your budget isn't clear to me. You have 300-500 for each of you for two weeks living expenses? Or you on your own have 2-2.5k?
>>
Each person has around 2k to spend, 900 € will be the cost for flight + jr pass so only 1.1k left
>>
>>1177725
I would recommend cutting Kyoto. I was there recently and it's pretty much a tourist shithole at this point, not much to see there unless you really want to see temples/palaces or mobs of tourists.
>>
>>1177706
The aglet factory is pretty dope
>>
>>1177923
you tripping nigga.
>>
>>1177932
He's kind of right though. Kyoto is super expensive and full of tourists and tour groups. Sure it's nice to see Kiyomizu, Kinkaku, Ginkaku, and Inari, but fuck the tourist and prices. Other than the few famous spots, you're better off venturing elsewhere.
>>
>>1177939
I didn't find it any more or less expensive than the rest of Japan, the tourists generally congregate at the famous temples but the rest of the city has an even balance. Tokyo is far more touristy and more expensive at that, but you wouldn't tell anyone not to go there for those reasons.

I certainly wouldn't cut Kyoto just to be able to spend more time in another metropolis like Tokyo, Osaka or Nagoya.
>>
There is a Japan general. Please use it.

Polite sage.
>>
>>1178004
Some people prefer not to. There is no rule. If you don't like a Japan thread that is not wedged into the shit-show that the Generals often become, then just ignore and move on, maybe?
>>
>>1178004
There is no rule prohibiting posting outside of generals and there's good reason to avoid them like the plague. Please stop trying to kill /trv/ in the same way /tg/ and many other boards have died.
>>
>>1178072
Theres no rule, but we literally get this exact same stupid fucking question (2 week trip with no plan, can't use google, whats a jr pass) 20 times a week and its answered about 10 times in the general because people are nice and the other half the time people tell the lazy shit to look up 10 post.

Its clutter that sages off a real thread about someone going somewhere unique, or someone asking a genuinely useful question
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.