[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Azores

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: experience-azores-adventure.jpg (65KB, 550x319px) Image search: [Google]
experience-azores-adventure.jpg
65KB, 550x319px
Has anyone been to the Azores?

I was thinking of going there for a week in December, on the main Island (starting in Ponta Delgada).

How is the weather going to be like around that time? What are things you would recommend doing there?

Thanks lads
>>
>>1177198
i am planing to go there too. you wont find the typical tourist bullshit there (except for the whale watching i guess), nature is the greatest attraction, which is why i want to go. i would like to do camping and fishing, since the wheater there is perfect for such and the ocean has a lot of fish. if you google the climate of the acores, you will see that temperature are fine all over the year, but its raining a lot in winter. to complete my stay in this beautiful peacefull place, i would love get some good weed. a few months ago, there was a thread where someone from the acores wrote where the chances to get some weed are best but i forgot.. i think it was faial or terceira. maybe anybody else has experiences or lives there?
>>
I'm from mainland Portugal and never been to the Azores, but Terceira is known as the fag central of the whole archipelago. Just thought you should know that, might come in useful, I don't know

Also, December usually means A LOT of fog, but the temperatures are always good. I'm pretty sure you could get by in the Azores your whole life owning only a couple of pairs of shorts and t-shirts and a raincoat
>>
I always hear that the late spring/summer months are the best.

I'd love to go, but those plane tickets from the west coast USA are a fortune.
>>
>>1177690

i live in frankfurt, germany. i could fly there via porto with ryanair for about 40 eur.. its a shame i havent been there so far. if i take a nonstop flight with a non cheap airline i pay like 300,-.. so you have to check different options. in your case, i saw fligths from boston to ponta delgada for about 200,- , which is ok i think.
>>
OP here

Change of plans: didn't actually get holidays in December unfortunately, but I have over a week in June so I guess I won't have to worry about the weather
>>1177633
nice man, when are you going? If it's before June, post some pics/impressions on /trv/, that would be cool
>>1177662
I'll keep that in mind if I turn gay then
>>1177690
>>1177797
It's 300€ for a round trip from where I live, with a layover in either Germany or Portugal I guess that's okay
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.