[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Disneyworld vs. Universal Orlando

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: Disney-vs-Universal.jpg (159KB, 1000x571px) Image search: [Google]
Disney-vs-Universal.jpg
159KB, 1000x571px
Which do you guys prefer between the two? Which one has a more promising future in your opinion? Opinions on upcoming projects from the two of them?
>>
>>1177033
Requesting the "real traveller @ Disneyland" copypasta.
>>
>>1177033
World > Land by definition.
>>
>>1177033
Both are shit, Legoland is better.
>>
>>1177033
what a waste of money
>>
File: 1431306669128.jpg (176KB, 886x960px) Image search: [Google]
1431306669128.jpg
176KB, 886x960px
>>1177051

I need to see this
>>
Disney World beats Universal Orlando in the "long-term" competition just from the huge tracts of land Disney owns in Florida alone. They could add like five full-size theme parks on their property and still have lots of room left over. Universal on the other hand is already maxed out on the small piece of land it owns. There are rumors it's trying to expand by buying non-connected pieces of land for future development in the same area, but the efforts are being plagued by lawsuits.
>>
>>1177033
Disneyworld is great if you have young children who don't like thrilling rides and you like the convenience of never leaving Disney property or experiencing Florida.

Universal Orlando is great if you have older kids, enjoy rollercoasters, or like Harry Potter. They have transportation from a lot of hotels in the area and of course, on property too. Staying around Universal also means you need a car, and while I hate tourists driving on I-4, it does give you more flexibility to check out other sites around Florida. Yes, there are tons of tourist attractions in central Florida, but with a car you can visit springs, beaches, Tampa or St. Augustine.

I worked at both of these parks for years and I have to also add that I overall just enjoyed Universal more since I like big rides. Also I have to say I think Disney doesn't treat their employees very well which leads them to be under-trained, over-worked, and not very helpful . At least at Universal I met more normal people working there that treated people well and wanted to help them genuinely. It was easier to make a guests experience more enjoyable as long as they weren't jerks to begin with.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.