[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Uruguay - Punta del Diablo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: uruguay-600668.jpg (34KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
uruguay-600668.jpg
34KB, 590x350px
Does anyone here know Punta del Diablo in Uruguay? I've heard it's a very cheap and nice place, I want tips other than google to make my decision to spend some months there or not. Hostel and prices and stuff.
>>
>>1176873
Uruguayan here. I'll try to help you as much as possible once I get out from my office,for now get a free bump.
>>
>>1176880
Ok, thanks.
>>
>>1176873
You go Uruguay, and I'll go mine...
>>
>>1176873
Ok, lets go with the basics:

1 kg Rice - 1.25 dollars
2.25 lt water - 1.25 dollars
1kg of chicken breast - 6.7 dollars

Something to eat on your way from the locals will cost around 1-2 dollars depending on the size of the portion.

The most common way to stay there is renting a house. A house could be rented for about 40 bucks a night, but you could make your way to something way cheaper if you are staying there for more than 2 weeks.

Hostels? No problem, around 15 usd and you are in. Yet have in mind you will have to deal with noisy Uruguayans.

Punta del diablo is a nice place. You can find a lot of peace or lots of drugs and party.

From Punta del diablo you could also visit Cabo Polonio, which is a nicer place in my opinion. It has no electric service which makes it pretty special in a certain way.

Safety - Uruguay is a pretty safe country, yet there will be a lot of people taking advantage and mostly trying to rob houses and not individual people.

I hope you find this general information helpful.

It's hard to recommend the place when you don't say much about you, but I wouldn't spend much time in there.
>>
>>1176873
uruguay is shit my friend

pretty much all of it is fucking depressing
even the glitzy places like punta del este are shit compared to the trashiest european resorts

go to brazil instead
>>
>>1176873
if you go there in the Southern Summer (December-March) be AWARE that Uruguay gets overrun by Noisy Pushy Argentinians,
>>
>>1177030
I live in Brazil. Uruguay is very close and I don't even need to sign anything but to show my ID while crossing over. Besides, it's a beautiful place, I don't know why you say it's depressing.

>>1177012
Nice! Do they take foreign money, usually?
I'm not into drugs and party, too old for that I think, but since I don't need a specific place in order to work maybe I could stay some months to enjoy the country.
>>
>>1177030
r u mad bro?
safest place in South America,nice friendly people, close to BRZ AR and PY, Cabo Polonio, Quebrada de los cuervos, and a lot more stuff.
>>
>>1177079
Places that are extremely frequented by foreigners normally have no problems accepting Argentinean and Brazilian currencies, tho I would rather exchange the money before buying anything so make sure to have a decent rate.

If you are in Brazil, you could do a short trip here which would be enough to enjoy the country. If I were you I would stay in Argentinean Patagonia, but that's only my opinion.

One question tho, are you from Germany? I know a few German guys that work in Brazil for some IT company so I'm just guessing your nationality.
>>
>>1177391
No, I'm brazilian.
Thanks, I'll probably exchange money before travelling, although I don't know with how much money I can cross the border.
I've seen some people talking about Cabo Polonio, I'm gonna read more about it.
The real issue is a place to stay but you said it's not expensive.
>>
>>1177427
Yep, you should definitely check Cabo polonio.
A fun trip to do is to first get to Barra de valizas and the walk your way down to Cabo polonio, many people do this. You will walk all your way through sand.
>>
>>1177079
RS?
>>
>>1177531
No, but I lived in Pelotas for a while. I live in SP.
>>
With how much money can someone cross the border?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.