[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A half month trip in Germany. Need advices

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 下載.jpg (1KB, 182x144px) Image search: [Google]
下載.jpg
1KB, 182x144px
Hi /trv/, I will have a half month trip to Germany next month. First I will arrive in Dresden from Prague and spend 3 days in there. Then I'd like to take flixbus to Berlin and stay in it for 3 days as well. After Berlin I will take a plane or direct train to Nuremberg and have a 3-4 nights in there while taking two day trips to either Wurzburg/Bamberg/Rothenberg. Finally after Nuremberg I will take bus again to Munich and end my trip there after 3 days trip.
My questions are: Is there any cheaper or more efficient way to travel through these 4 major cities or simply have a better itinerary in this regard?
Question 2: between a day trip to Wurzburg/Bamberg/Rothenberg, which two out of three are more recommended? Since I will only have 3 days to spend in Nuremberg and planning on using a whole day to navigate through Nuremberg I couldn't possibly do all of them. Last question : Any fun place/event or must see in the above mentioned 4 cities? I like historic sites as well as sublime museums while pristine nature are very much welcomed too. Although hip places mainly for youngsters generally aren't much my kind of thing, I still won't say no and like to know the options. In a nutshell, I am very open to much everything if it's good and the recommendations are the more the merrier.
Thanks in advance for replies and sorry for my poor spelling and grammar.
>>
File: Bastei.png (1MB, 931x559px) Image search: [Google]
Bastei.png
1MB, 931x559px
Dresden doesn't deserve 3 days. The old town is very small and all reproduction. You can see everything to be seen in less than 8 hours. Check out Bastei and the stone bridge which is nearby Dresden. You can take the S-Bahn to see it. After that, you can spend a day in Leipzig before going to Berlin.

Buses are unfortunately the cheapest method of transportation aside from budget airlines or promotional rail offers.

Rothenburg ob der Tauber is definitely worth it. Bamberg and Würzburg are also quite nice so it's up to you which to decide.
>>
>>1176577
Thanks m8. Much appreciated. Does Nuremberg itself deserves a good whole day to explore or need even more time? I also plan on having a day trip to Potsdam when in Berlin, is it anything good?
>>
>>1176580
Nürnberg does deserve to be seen but much of it is reproductions as well. 90% was destroyed by allied bombing raids. Potsdam is also good. You can there for 3€ with the S-Bahn from Berlin. Potsdam is home to the many palaces and places from Prussian kings. A day is good to spend there.
>>
>>1176580
nürnberg is a shithole
pls head to the UDI office bldg and put a huge dump in front of their office door. these fuckers
>>
Why Nürnberg? I would rather visit Heidelberg, München,Hamburg, the Bodensee, Pfälzerwald... so much to see.
>>
>>1176666
He is going to München. Heidelberg, Hamburg, Bodensee, and Pfälzerwald are all out of the way for him. He's doing a loop
>>
File: IMG_3659.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3659.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>1176575

Check out Heidelberg
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.