[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I into cheap plane tickets? No matter when I check the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: header_nav_menu_productsf153.jpg (71KB, 474x292px) Image search: [Google]
header_nav_menu_productsf153.jpg
71KB, 474x292px
How do I into cheap plane tickets? No matter when I check the prices they are always high. Tell me your secrets /trv/
>>
>>1176255
There are no secrets. Use the various "finding cheap tickets" sites if you like them, though my experience has been that I can do about as well booking directly from the airline with the added benefit that in case of issues, there is no third party in the mix. Look at budget airlines, look at alternate routes including airports near enough to your origin and destination to be worth the extra drive. Booking too early or too late often means higher costs, but you have to sort of play that by ear; there is no magic bullet number there. Avoid travel on or around major travel holidays to avoid premium prices associated with those dates. Travel off season when you can.
>>
>>1176255
What's your definition of high?
>>
File: 1461433030871.png (458KB, 4498x2225px) Image search: [Google]
1461433030871.png
458KB, 4498x2225px
www.google.com/flights

i always use Google Flights. its easiest way to find tickets.
>>
>>1176255
The absolute best way to search for cheap flights are to check for ONE WAY flights to and from your destination.

If that doesn't work look for cheap flights that connect to your destination.
>>
>>1177171
Hey anon how do you create that map? I'm just a bit curious and I want to do something similar
>>
>>1177217
You save that copy, and turn his couloured-in bits back to white.

M A G I C
A
G
I
C
>>
>>1176255
book early
>>
>>1176255
The only secret is to book as far in advance as possible. But everyone knows that except total retards.
>>
>>1177258
Not true. Prices will be high for flights far in the future.
>>
>>1176255
>Tell me your secrets /trv/
Fly shoulder season/have a flexible job with unusual hours, where you can fly Tuesdays or something like that. I look for the first few times of a new route for a savings there. Add some fare watches for cities you really like, and get in on the emails. Sometimes I just look in the Sunday travel section of the paper. Certain airlines, Frontier, Allegiant, jetblue, they pay to be on the frequent flyer list so you get slammed with $29-40/fare emails all the time. I went to St. Patrick's Day parade in Chicago for $99 round trip to Florida, seemed peak travel if you ask me, and the hotel was $100 and 4star as well. I wasn't even planning on going, just looked it up on a whim. You have some dates upcoming? Start finding out the cheapest place you can go, without actually wanting to go there. Then see if you can live with the place.
>>
>>1176255
Routeracle.com
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.