[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Venezuela

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: venezuela.png (4KB, 242x208px) Image search: [Google]
venezuela.png
4KB, 242x208px
Hello,
Tell me something you like about venezuela .
>>
File: curacao sunset.jpg (23KB, 790x587px) Image search: [Google]
curacao sunset.jpg
23KB, 790x587px
>>1174335
Well, I guess I like that the oil they send to be refined on Curacao makes the sunsets there amazing. Though it also makes it smell like crude oil
>>
File: vene.jpg (20KB, 304x257px) Image search: [Google]
vene.jpg
20KB, 304x257px
>>1174345
Also, it just looks like a happy place.
>>
>>1174346
ok anon that's just cute
>>
Anyone been in the last 6 months or so? Been doing research into Canaima National Park but with the current situation I don't know whether to commit to serious planning for a trip that would take place in the next twelve months. As an America travel here requires a visa which I've also can take some time to process.
>>
Anyone been in the last 6 months or so? Been doing research into Canaima National Park but with the current situation I don't know whether to commit to serious planning for a trip that would take place in the next twelve months. As an American travel here requires a visa which I've also heard can take some time to process.
>>
>>1174582
Word is that baggage is being robbed as a matter of course, even for connecting flights. There are food shortages. The police stop people with no pretense of a charge and demand heavy bribes - as opposed to the more usual system of trumped up charges with affordable bribes. Stickups are common.

I'm sure Venezuela has its merits, but give it a few years to simmer down. It's no joke.
>>
>>1174335

i like that i'm not living there
>>
>>1174582

I'm Venezuelan, and you should stay away, the country it's just not safe.

And considering the level the parks and other stuff used to be like, you would be dissapointed with what you will encounter.
>>
FREE STUFF!!
>>
My high school back in Florida was 85% Venezuelan and Colombian. I miss latina whores desu
>>
I like Deyna
>>
>>1174634

What's happened to the parks to make them disappointing? It still looks really pristine from what I've come across but I've only just started to do research.
>>
Bump this, I booked a ticket to Caracas and am traveling to Merida in January, anybody on the ground in VZ tell me how fucked I am ?
>>
you need to only speak english at the hotel or if someone else speaks to you in english, and also don't walk around with a lot of money or your phone in your hand.
>>
>>1174763
When people are starving, parks are grocery stores.
>>
>>1174335
It hasn't been worth going to since it became a Cuban colony
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.