[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you were to travel to 5 other countries for vacation that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1476516643749.jpg (16KB, 180x192px) Image search: [Google]
1476516643749.jpg
16KB, 180x192px
If you were to travel to 5 other countries for vacation that you've never been to before, what would they be?

Mine be would be:

1. Australia
2. Russia
3. Greece
4. Italy
5. Falkland Islands
>>
Probably,
1. Japan
2.Germany
3.Egypt
4.Israel
5.Russia
>>
1. Nippon
2. Croatia
3. Australia
4. Iceland
5. Hawaii (I know, fuck you)
>>
No order, but sort of order
1.Madagascar
2.China
3.Yemen, including Socotra
4.Brazil, the amazon
5.Saudi Arabia
>>
>>1174119
Hawaii's amazing brah, you'll love it
>>
>morocco
>tanzania
>vietnam
>bulgaria
>greece
>>
1. New Zealand
2. Japan
3. Iceland
4. Spain
5. Chile
>>
File: HAVEN'T BEEN EVERYWHERE.jpg (150KB, 590x769px) Image search: [Google]
HAVEN'T BEEN EVERYWHERE.jpg
150KB, 590x769px
1: Spain. Never been, but kinda like the music.

2: Costa Rica, fer the animules and nature stuff.

3: Australia, wife lived there for a number of years and we have some good friends there. Plus I always wanted to get killed by some terrifying venomous tree or something.

4: South Africa, or possibly some other African nation, for the wildlife and scenic stuff. Was in Kenya for 48 hours several years ago, that was insufficient.

5: Cuba, out od orneriness, resent being told I can;t go there for so many years.

6: Not a country, but I want to go to Antarctica and see the Penguins and Leopard Seals and lots of ice and shit, and to have that card to pull out in any I've Been Everywhere travel dick-sizing contest.
>>
>>1173767
On your list, I've only been to Italy, which was one of my favorite destinations.

Why Falklands, though?

>>1174119
If you can time it right, try to hit Iceland just before or after "the season." Less stuff may be open in terms of places to stay or eat, but I thought it was amazing to be there with snow snowing down, fewer people and longer nights for Aurora hunting.

>>1174120
Yemen? Can you expound, never considered Yemen.
>>
This thread is brainless but it's less brainless than dick-measuring map threads.

>Straya for /out/doors
>Mali for culture
>Italy for history
>Thailand for food
>Bangladesh for no particular reason
>>
>>1174233
>Why yemen
Endemic architecture, visible history from pre-Islamic times including ruins from a dozen cultures, the tropical oceans that surround it (Red Sea has some of the best diving in the world), epic mountains, epic desert, friendly people, authentic culture (thanks to poverty and lack of development). And Socotra.

I've never been; I *almost* went there in 2010 but decided I could go later. Fuck me, right?
>>
1. Sweden
2. Australia
3. South Korea
4. Japan
5. Switzerland
>>
>>1174261
>Fuck me, right?
And it's all being bombarded into the dust. Fuck me, indeed.
>>
1. Vietnam Haiphong
2. Bulgaria Plovdiv
3. Russia Moscow
4. Argentina B.A.
5. Malaysia Kuala Lampour
>>
>>1174261
I want to go go see that rock, though.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.