[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spain-Barcelona

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: barcelona-spain.jpg (2MB, 2880x1800px) Image search: [Google]
barcelona-spain.jpg
2MB, 2880x1800px
Going to Spain/Barcelona this week.
Is pickpocketing really such a huge deal there ?
Also anything specific from food that i should try there ? Any suggestions are welcome.
>>
Simply be aware, dont have blackout sex on the beach, don't pass out in the train station. Most pick-pocketing stories in Spain I've heard are someone saying "I fell asleep in a park in Spain (passed out) and then the money was stolen from my wallet and my watch but they left ten euros and my passport"
>>
I'm visting Barcelona at 9th of November and ill stay for a few days, what would be a cool way to meet people and places to visit? P.S. Are there any beach bars open at this period of the year?
>>
>>1173426

> Is pickpocketing really such a huge deal there ?
yes, in tourist dense parts of town and on the subway. when in bars/restaurants don't leave your phone sitting on the table in front of you, if you do it's pretty much gone… as per usualdon't be a complete retard and you'll be fine.

> Also anything specific from food that i should try there ?
Carrer de Blai has pretty good pinchos
>>
>>1173426
i got pickpocketed in barcelona

basically you just have to be about 3x more careful than you usually would about not losing your stuff, otherwise Barcelona's great and completely safe.
>>
>>1173438
>I fell asleep in a park in Spain (passed out) and then the money was stolen from my wallet and my watch
If people really need to be told this when visiting a heavily touristy city with more than 1,5 million inhabitants, they deserve every lost €.
>>
>>1173426
I have traveled a few times to Barcelona and I have never been robbed, I would recommend you turn to front your bag if you are going to use the metro and like other anon said, don't let your phone or wallet on the table.

Regarding the food, the MAIN advice is never ever try to eat tradicional or regional food in the tourist zone, I read a lot of visitors complain about the prices and I can assure you that the quality and flavor is a fcking shit. Those restaurants only survive scamming tourist.

PS: Sorry if a have a shit level of englis dude.
>>
was with a buddy walking down that main street

some regular looking light skin dude in nice clothes comes up to him with his hand up in a high five and says 'Oh hey man you're french??!' and next thing he knows someone elses hand is in his back pocket. he realizes and they run
>>
Going to Barcelona in February for about a week. Visting Madrid via the rail (100 euros) but im also intrested in these overnight trains that cost a third of the price. Anyone have experience?

Im also hoping to also vist the basque country during the trip. Am i better off flying or is there also a rail that takes me to bilbao or san sebastian?

Also is it feasible to vist Madrid/Basque in a day or should i book hotels in both areas aswell?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.