[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No-go zones

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 4

File: 1448151391472.jpg (61KB, 627x663px) Image search: [Google]
1448151391472.jpg
61KB, 627x663px
Since I can't find this information anywhere else, I'll turn to you guys. Is there a good resource for no-go zones in major European cities? If such a resource does not exist, I invite locals to share such information.

I ask because I'm planning a trip to Sweden and I'd like to know where I can stay in Stockholm and Göteborg without my girlfriend and I getting culturally enriched by gangs of you-know-whos, but I figure that this information can be useful for other people visiting cities about which they know very little.
>>
>>1173023
You're literally have to go out of your way to find anywhere less than completly safe in Stockholm, and that would only be during might tine. Unless you are commie block watcher then you have nothing to worry about.
>>
>>1173023
Don't trust anyone, sweden is a deadly hellhole, unless you know how to act and where to go you'll get raped and murdered in 5 minutes. Just cancel your trip and stay where you are
>>
>>1173027
>>1173054
Ah the many faces of /trv/
I wouldnt be surprised if they were the same poster
>>
>>1173023
>>>/pol/

I know we always say it, but christ is /pol/ terrible. Now people think memes made by basement dwellers are actually true.

I went to a small town for a week near Malmö where I have a couple relatives, but we'd often go to Malmö to actually do anything. The supposed biggest blackect Congo heart of Sharia Sweden, and I honestly had to laugh at how pathetic 'mutli-culti' it was (not). If you're from any average American city, you will wonder what the fuss is.

There are some ghetto commie block neighbourhoods, but that's because Sweden segregates its immigrants (and has done for decades), so only the most successful 5% or so get to leave. I'd avoid them, but even then, compared to America or Britain or something, they aren't that bad.
>>
>>1173063

>If you're from any average American city, you will wonder what the fuss is.

This. Despite the memes, its mainly completely false, its normally no more 'multicultural' than any normal neighborhood that has a high amount of immigration.

Basically, you would need to actively go out and seek places where these kind of people hang out, its very uncommon and you wont accidentally walk into it. I'd be more worried about immigrants trying to scam you using those friendship bracelets.
>>
File: stockholm.jpg (469KB, 1480x914px) Image search: [Google]
stockholm.jpg
469KB, 1480x914px
I saved pic related from /int/, I think. But you can probably take it with a grain of salt. Also, what these guys say is probably true, I've heard it before.
>>1173063
>>1173072
>>
Saged and reported. Fuck off back to >>>/pol/ and dont come back.
>>
>>1173063
>>1173072
Dane reporting in here.
Most of this is true - there really aren't that any more immigrants than in an average US city, and they mostly live in their own parts of town. They occasionally cause trouble in other parts of town, but they usually don't fuck with you if you don't fuck with them.
Most Arab and Turkish immigrants (and I would assume the same counts for the Somalis, but we don't have many of them here) just hang out in their commieblocks with each other for the most part.
When they go into town and go full kebab mode, it usually has to do with internal politics (who got whose brother into what gang, who insulted whose mom, who got their hands on whose girlfriend) and you're not involved unless you pick a fight. If you get called out to by a bunch of goons on the street (the only time where they really pick fights is when walking down the sidewalk in groups), just ignore them.
The big difference, really, is the difference in treatment. Sweden really is that progressive, and you really will not have much of a chance of doing anything about it if anything happens. Normal Swedes, the police and the government alike are either politically correct to the point of ignoring immigrant crimes or so scared of the politically correct people that they do the same.

The rape patrols do succeed when they're pulled off, but we're lucky that not even Sweden's immigrants are consistently that chimpy. A lot of these people are shitheads in their early 20's who get a rush from wearing caps all the way up on their heads and driving a white Citroën Cactus with blue neon underlighting, not extremist Muslims.
Thank God for that, since experience has shown us that the extremist Muslims get away with it when they want to.
>>
>>1173023
Shouldn't you be in your cuck basket?

Real talk, nobody with your mentality has a girlfriend so why dont you cut the crap dweeb? Unless Sweden relocates to your mom's basement youll never see it.
>>
>>1173093
yurope has a .008% immigrant population it doesnt even compare to the USA (estimated 13-17%) dont engage these subhuman scum trying to racebait.
>>
>>1173098
Nice cherrypicking.
Depending on how you count "immigrants", Denmark has anywhere from 4% to 10%, and Sweden is a few percent higher. It's impossible to find clear results nowadays, but take this from someone who lives here - there are a fair lot of them.
I've been in Chicago twice before, and that place is relatively familiar for a Dane - replace every black person you see with an Arab, and there's only a slight difference.
>>
>>1173084
Pretty accurate demographic-wise.
>>
>>1173054
So much this! STAY AT HOME, OP! This world is not safe for you and you are not cut out for it!
Play it safe and let others do the exploring. Please.
>>
Can the liberal fedora travellers please explain pic related? On the outside, Rotherham looks like a normal English town. "The immigrants keep to themselves". Scratch the surface and you'll find Paki pedophile gangs grooming your white daughter to be passed around like meat, all the while the authorities turn a blind eye so as not to appear racist.

And if you believe Rotherham was a once off then you're naive as hell. I can only imagine how bad it must be in Paris and Malmo.
>>
>>1173230
>>
You won't ever accidentally enter a bad neighborhood, they are so far from anything you will ever want to see that you'd have to actively seek them out. Even then you are not going to get mugged unless you happen to walk around those neighborhoods at 3am and run into the wrong drunk/teen gang. Even then, gangs rarely go for young people in pairs, it's mostly lone men that get attacked, perhaps some old people as well.

As for rape, it's not going to happen. Unless you actively seek out getting raped by getting piss drunk at some ghetto party then it won't happen. Rapes in public places with a unknown perpetrator are still rare enough to make national news every time it happens.

Here's a personal anecdote, I spent an entire summer working as a park maintenance guy in one of Sweden's supposed "no-go zones", the absolute worst thing that I witnessed was that the kids wouldn't stop fucking around with the water sprinklers.

No Sweden, Belgium, Britain, Germany, or whatever "cucked" nation are not unsafe, especially not compared to the US. Though honestly I think you are better off just staying at home if you're dumb enough to have to ask.

tl;dr: You have to try if you want to become a victim of crime.
>>
>>1173312
1. "Blanda upp" or "mix it up" was not a serious piece of "race mixing promotion" it was a comedy skit from the show "Grotesco" (just the name of the show should give you some insight in what to expect from it)
2. Elin Krantz was not the girl in the video, can we just end that meme?
3. She is an exception and that kind of crime is extremely rare, even in the US I suppose.

But if you really want to I change my tl;dr to "you'd have to be either a retard or have the worst luck in the world to become a victim of crime"
>>
>>1173312
>what /pol/smokers actually believe
I honestly wonder how it feels to be this gullible and stupid.
>>
>>1173312
>>1173232
>>1173023
Posting shit like this on /trv/, trust me, you're preaching to people who don't give a fuck.
>>
File: 116.png (96KB, 375x444px) Image search: [Google]
116.png
96KB, 375x444px
>>1173084
>jews in green
I wonder...
>>
>>1173063
Don't give me this shit.

I've been to Paris. I know first hand what the globslist do when they get their hands on your city/culture.

You can deny it all you want, but trying to trick hapless strangers online is immoral.

No go zones are real, and Europe is doomed. Might be worth seeing before the total collapse though bros.
>>
>>1174780
>>>/pol/
>>
Unless you have close air support, Stockholm is too dangerous.
>>
>>1173023
this is one turbo /pol/ meme

there is literally no such thing as a no go zone in Europe

I was in Brussels with my dad one week before the Brussels terror attack happened. We got lost and ended up lost in Molenbeek late at nigh, which later turned out to be an alledged "no go zone". We got out to ask directions and you never guess what happened...

... they gave the fucking directions. The rudest thing they did is switch to French while I asked them in english.

a week later, Molenbeek was in the news as a "no go zone". I kekked. Yes, there were a few more muslims than elsewhere, but that doesn't make it a no go zone.

Sweden is okay too. I have been there thrice the last two years and the only people I got trouble with were drunk finnish tourists.
>>
>>1176188
>88
Nice false flag, m8.

Anyway, while 'danger' is often hysterically over-stated by /pol/tards, the fact is that Molebeek can be sketchy and your one anecdote doesn't mean shit. I have been to Brussels several times as I have three friends who live there (one is a Belgian-German couple, friends of mine; the other is a friend who moved there for studies and now works there). Most people aren't terrorists, so it's not like instant decapitation to obvious foreign tourists. You are still not reallllly welcome there. Ask anyone local, and immigrant ghettos are known as a place you shouldn't go at night if you don't 'belong' there. My friends in Brussels are all open artsy lefties, and I can tell you they do not hang around Molenbeek to make conversation.

Also know how I know you're a dude?
>>
>>1174780
>>1174837
Immigrant from Eastern Europe here.
I live in London and I feel safer in my shithole of a city back home, it is cleaner looking too.
>>
outside of Paris and London you won't have any trouble
>>
ffs mods please do your jobs and keep /pol/ cancer off this board
>>
>>1176363
Fucking retard. I guess >>1176362 isn't travel related, is it you dumb fucking cuck. I guess you'd rather have travels get robbed and assaulted instead.
>>
>>1173023
Barcelona, Spain. Pickpocketers everywhere. Stay out of Can Tunis/Zona Franca and Ciutat Meridiana (not that there's anything remotely interesting for tourists there). La Mina used to be a no-go zone but the whole Diagonal Mar area is being very gentrified and it's not as dangerous as it used to be.
>>
>>1176362
Things that didn't happen: the post. Stop spreading /pol/ lies.
>>
>>1176395
>Barcelona, Spain. Pickpocketers everywhere.

no shit. It has always been that way, retard. Same for any city in southern europe.
>>
>>1176399
I congratulate you on your extensive knowledge on southern European cities, but I was answering OP's question form a local's point of view assuming he's not from around here.

And if you happen to be OP, then fuck off.
>>
>>1176402
pickpockets in southern europe is a given, dude

that's like telling him that the barcelonan sky is blue
>>
>>1173093
Jesus christ the cuck is strong with you people.
>>
Is Eastern Europe safer than Western Europe now?
>>
>>1176409
no. why would it be?

do you really believe the pol memes?

I live in one of the countries that is supposedly flooded and ruined by muslims, yet I maybe see 1 immigrant person per month.

take everything you read on pol with a grain of salt
>>
>>1176396
Ask me for proof. Do you want me to send you a geolocation tag of me in Neukölln right now or what? Not everyone is cozy living in their parent's basement sheltered from the real world like you
>>
>>1176409
It may not officially be but from my extensive travels I can tell you that it appears to be so.

I've been to Poland, Ukraine, Slovakia, Romania, Serbia, Hungary, and Bulgaria this year and did not have a single problem in any of them. In fact, they were much more calm, safe, and laid back than I could have imagined. The people were extremely friendly and would go out of their way to help me find what I needed. I honestly felt much safer walking the streets of Kiev at 2am or riding public transportation with flashy clothes and a phone in my hand than I do here in my 70% white western Euro city.

Comparing Eastern Europe to Western Europe, I can tell you that from my experiences this year of traveling that Western Europe has gone down the toilet for sure. The locals were hostile, unwilling to help, or half assidly would say something like "ye over there" when asked for directions. I personally had trouble in London, Berlin, and Rome this year. In Rome some gypsies tried to pickpocket me on the metro. In Berlin some Arabs tried to do the bullshit friend trick where they shake your hand and put a leg up against yours so they can steal your things behind your back. In London while waiting for a train I set down my bag right beside me while I tried to snack on some train station sandwhiches and within a blink of an eye they were gone.

20 or even 10 years ago Eastern Europe may have been the more unsafe of the two but I can assure you that it is now Western Europe that has lost its safety status.

I just seriously can't understand how people can sit here and act like there isn't a problem with sky rocketing crime rates from certain groups of people. Everyone knows what's going on but some just refuse to accept it because it doesn't follow their agenda.

>inb4 some butt fluster complains that it's only MY personal experience
>>
>>1176437
Saying "inb4 /pol/" doesn't mean that you can post /pol/ garbage and makes it right. You're just making things up. Crime does happen, but you claim as if western Europe is a crime-ridden hellhole. You are either delusional or a liar.
>>
>>1176437
Thanks brother, American here torn between Eastern and Western Europe next summer. I was already leaning towards Eastern so glad to see you agree.
>>
>>1176446
You're being trolled by an American /pol/tard from the basement.
>>
>>1176448
Nah, a troll wouldn't waste 20 minutes typing up such a long and detailed post.
>>
>>1176449
that's exactly what a troll would do
>>
>>1173023
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/MXLS0XNCF50" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
>>
>>1176449
>a troll wouldn't waste 20 minutes typing up such a long and detailed post.
lel'd. Good one m8.
>>
>>1173063
>dated a Swede
>told her I want to see a ghetto
>takes me to Zlatan's home suburb
>mfw their "ghettos" are safe to walk through and full of greenery/flowers
>all the horror stories she's told me are just once in a blue moon stories
>>
>>1176583
Now try to walk around the ghetto on a Saturday night alone.
>>
>>1176586
Fucking Europeans are so delusional. As someone who grew up in a major city in the US and now lives in France, there is absolutely no comparing western European ghettos with American ghettos. It is simply for lack of reference that you think your situation is bad and while it may be worse then 10 years ago I have not seen a "no go" zone like in the US. Taxi drivers in Chicago will refuse to take you to entire areas of the city. Police will advise you not to stop at red lights in Flint.
>>
>>1176593
>>1176583

the only people i have seen complaining about supposed no go zones on 4chan are americans.
>>
>>1176593
I'm from New Orleans but live in Paris.
>>
>>1173023
Dunno outside of it, but in France its literal bullshit.

The "no go zone in paris" shit is a map Fox pulled out of their ass after the Charlie attack.

The thing is, that map was a map of the poor "quartiers" of the big cities. IE: Places where more funding was to be given. Some of them are mudslime, but theres plenty of them in non mudslime cities, and even a popular retirement neighbourhood for the elderly in paris, full of old white people.

They just didn't care at all. They were roasted for it and apoligized at some point but of course people didn't care by then.

There are a few "risky" places, especially in marseille and paris, but its mostly because of drug dealing gangs, not mudslimes, and so, no different than niggers in the bronx.
>>
>>1176614
Hekkuva commute!
>>
>>1176209
>I feel safer in a smaller, more familiar city
No shit
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.