[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm Turkish and have a same beard like him. (Turkish Minister

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: beratalbayrakcihan670.jpg (63KB, 822x521px) Image search: [Google]
beratalbayrakcihan670.jpg
63KB, 822x521px
I'm Turkish and have a same beard like him. (Turkish Minister of Energy) Most people - including me hate Muslims and i will go to most racist place in Europe (Ukraine) soon and i don't want any negative energy around me.

So, does he look like Muslim? Should i cut my beard?
>>
Just stay home
>>
Id say yes, shave it and get a haircut too to make yourself look like you lived there your whole life.
>>
>>1172798
Not sure if you know but the vast majority of people who do still go to Ukraine are muslims from Turkey...

Ukrainian people are happy about every and all foreigners that still come and they can just not afford to scare anyone away. Turks bring good money into the country and they arent even much worse than the gopniks they already have everywhere. Just go and find out yourself. There is no danger whatsoever.
>>
>>1172798
>So, does he look like Muslim?
no he looks pretty western(white) so the beard doesnt make it look like a religious thing
>>
>>1172798
He looks very Western, apart from the black eyes.
Just don't have one of those chin-curtain beards.
>>
>>1172798
the beard doesn't look islamic

if you ARE a muslim (why a muslim would go to Ukraine is beyond me) you might want to be clean shaven
beards grow back
>>
>>1172839

>Ukrainian people are happy about every and all foreigners that still come and they can just not afford to scare anyone away.

I'd argue against this, many in Ukraine aren't happy about foreigners, mainly about people from very different cultures (IE: Muslims/Africans/Indians ect). I mean just look at all the problems Ukraine has had in the past 2 years with the ultra-nationalist 'Svboda' gaining huge amounts of popularity in the country, i think there is a clear undertone of people not being friendly towards foreigners.

That being said, there are already a lot of Turkish looking people in Ukraine and people would mainly just stare and make you feel uncomfortable rather than doing any physical harm. I dont think there is any physical threat.

I'd just stay well clear of crowds, and never think about going to a soccer match especially in Kiev or the west of the country, its a magnet for Svboda supporters and people who like to cause trouble in general.
>>
nah he looks like charlie from sunny
>>
>>1172798
just don't wear a fez and you should be allright senpai
>>
>>1174635
>I'd argue against this, many in Ukraine aren't happy about foreigners, mainly about people from very different cultures (IE: Muslims/Africans/Indians ect)

they are manly against because most of those tourist are there with bad reason if you know what i mean
>>
>>1174804
*mainly
>>
File: twaddle.jpg (79KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
twaddle.jpg
79KB, 640x480px
>>1172798
Shaving your beard shows that you can commit to daily responsibilities like, well, shaving your beard. It is a sign that you are an adult that can take care of the way you look. It is also shows that you aquired the necessary amount of money to obtain the equipment, such as a razorblade or an electric shaver to dispose of the hair growing on your face.

Letting a beard grow on your face is a sign of all the things you wouldn't want a stranger to associate with yourself
>inability to take care of yourself
>too poor to shave one's face
>trying to make up for missing masculinity either to attract women or intimidate other men

Whether you're a muslim or not, cut it the fuck off
>>
>>1174805
To be fair, they are manly chaps as well.
>>
>>1172798
He lookes alright. A bit of a trim is always nice though so you look civilized and not a durka (or hipster).
>>
File: tmp_9251-Aboubaker-1683710472.jpg (42KB, 640x578px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_9251-Aboubaker-1683710472.jpg
42KB, 640x578px
>>1172798

No, he looks like a businessman. Pic attached is an example of a muslim.
>>
>>1172798
Looks kind of like Charlie Day
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.