[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /trv/, Im gonna be going home on leave soon and I had a few

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: vape.png (144KB, 620x620px) Image search: [Google]
vape.png
144KB, 620x620px
Hey /trv/, Im gonna be going home on leave soon and I had a few questions that maybe yall can help me with. I recently got into smoking and vaping and im going home where my parents dont know I smoke, and Ill be using their car while im there so I wanted to bring my vape so their car doesnt smell like smoke everytime I use it.
so tldr:
>can I bring my vape through customs in my carry on luggage onto a plane?
>can I bring cigarettes
>can I bring a magnet that goes into the airvent of a car to place your phone on for road trips
>>
File: magnet.jpg (30KB, 849x925px) Image search: [Google]
magnet.jpg
30KB, 849x925px
pic related is the magnet thing i was talking about
>>
>>1172662
Vape - Sure you can, if you put it in your liquids bag.
Cigarettes - up to a certain amount, depending on where you go.
Magnet - people generally bring back fridge magnets with no problems.
>>
of course you can, why wouldn't you?
>>
>>1172665
>>1172664
I've heard both that I can and that I cant. Im just going from NC to Cali. And i was thinking about bringing just the vape no juice and just a pack or two of cigs.
>>
>>1172665
>>1172664
Also I really appreciate the quick help from a seemingly slower board
>>
>>1172666
Not flown in USA before, but I this would be no problem anywhere else.
>>
>>1172662
http://www.electroniccigaretteconsumerreviews.com/tsa-guidelines-for-flying-with-e-cigarettes-e-liquid/

Read that, some of it may surprise you.
>>
If anyone was wondering, I called southwest and asked for a definite answer and you cannot check a vape but you can take it on your carryon as long as you don't charge it or use it on the plane
>>
you can bring a certain ammount of cigs, depending on the country. usually 1 carton. i brought my vape and vape liquid cary on from canada to uk, and uk to ireland with no problems.
>>
>>1173287
Bump because you're not a piece of shit and actually provided new information to this board even when you didn't have to
>>
I've flown in and out of the US from Canada with my vape. I just disassemble it and put it in my backpack. I don't bring any ejuice.
>>
>>1173287
This will be the case with many small gizmos with Li-ion rechargeable batteries, and especially so for spare batteries for these devices. In the event there was a short somehow and the batteries started to burn, it requires special equipment to extinguish the flames. They have that in the cabins, but the automatic systems in the hold don't work against such a fire.
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 480x401px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 480x401px
Has anyone ever brought pot on the plane? If you have, how did you do it??
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.