[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rate cities

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0674.jpg (1007KB, 1520x850px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0674.jpg
1007KB, 1520x850px
This is a thread for people to rate each other's city,
Here's the first one: Kansacity Mo, USA
Pic related
>>
>>1172426
*kansas city
>>
>>1172426
1/10

White plains, NY
>>
>>1172426
- 1/0

Boston, MA
>>
>Kansas City
4/10
Looks cool but never heard anything about it, would probably get boring quickly

>White Plains, NY
0/10
looks boring and dull af

>Boston, MA
7/10
Historic, lots to do but probably crazy amount of tourist traps/traffic

Washington, DC
>>
>>1172792
7/10

Went as a kid and quite liked it, but nothing really stood out to me. Would like to go back and properly experience it.

Glasgow, Scotland
>>
>>1172859
9/10

Loved Washington when I visited - but I did only do the touristy stuff. Would like to go back and explore more.

The Lincon monument was much better than I expected - and I'm not even american
>>
>>1172426
Flint Hills fag here, live on a cattle ranch 45 mins southwest of Topeka. I go to KC quite often and it's decent. It has gotten MUCH better over the years with the new streetcar, MAX main st bus, downtown redevelopment, and of course all the great stuff like the Country Club Plaza and the excellent Nelson Atkins museum of art. It does however have still a long way to go. 6.5/10 and I'm honestly being generous here.

>>1172770
where/10

>>1172792
8.5/10. Great history and architecture, not as much stuff to do as it's more southern neighbor, NYC and the MBTA needs to get it's act together. Still one of my top 10 must see places in America though. Some great day trips as well to Salem and Newburyport.

>>1172859
>D.C.
8/10. Great museums and cultural institutions. Great and cool hoods like foggy bottom and Georgetown. Good metro (pre-crises, hope WMATA can avoid making cuts to service like they announced recently).

>>1172877
>Glasgow
Very interesting and cool looking metro (not very useful though). I would say Edinburgh is far more interesting a beautiful desu. 7/10 (I've never been so take my rating with a pinch of salt).
>>
>>1172792
Heard it's much more dull and vanilla than you'd expect & that it's more crowded and expensive than you'd think considering it isn't as colorful as NYC or LA. Still, dat history, and heard it has a good food scene.

5/10

Detroit, MI
>>
>>1172426
>anywhere in Missouri over a 0/10
Flyover fucks get out
>>
>>1172426
0/10. Its in Missouri
>>1172770
6/10 nyc suburb would rather live in the city
>>1172792
8/10
>>1172859
6/10. Too many cucks but otherwise cool
>>1173019
"Come for the 'za, stay for the casket"
>>
>>1173029
Ur honestly a d bag. Funny how many cool cities r in "flyover states" get over ur self the bid west has some bad ass cities. Thriving, vibrant, and historically significant cities. Get out and see more than just the major states and cities
Stl 7/10 but u would never go and even if u did u wouldn't know what to do.
Chicago 8/10, flyover state?
>>
>>1173856
>missouri
>thriving, historically significant
KEK. Sorry your shitty flat sprawl isnt getting more than a 1/10
>>
>>1173856
Oh and chicago is a good 7/10 but st louis is a 2/10 warzone shithole at best. Enjoy your looting and riots
>>
>>1173862
>>1173863
Shitty flat sprawl, this isn't Phoenix or vegas. Majority of stl was built before the car, neighborhoods r dense and walkable. Matter of fact American planning association has awarded stl with many awards
Way down boulevard
Central west end
Forest park
Washington ave
Delmar loop
All won awards for great places in America.
A presidential debate was just hosted in stl
Fu*king ken bone and his red sweater!
Hosted world fair, Anheusier Busch, countless major tournaments hosted.
What ever. Haters gonna hate, and be scared to explore.
Love how /trv/ will always claim going to big foreign tourist destinations is lame but don't visit or think of visiting American cities n states that are not large tourist destinations.

and
Nashville tn

3/10
There is ur speawl^
>>
>>1173862
If u don't think St. Louis is historically significant then you are either foreign or uneducated
>>
>>1172859

9/10.

Love visiting DC. Do the touristy shit once, then you have a great somewhat underground cultural playground. Must go establishments are Maketto & Gypsy Sally's. Metro sucks but it's bareable.
>>
>>1174183
>Metro sucks

Really? I have not been there in a number of years, but at that time it was pretty amazing way to get around.
>>
Strasbourg, France.
>>
>>1174237
It's still the best way to get around. Over the past year or two there has been some scandals over safety and a lot of service disruptions due to a large emergency maintenance program.
>>
Des moins
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.