[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /trv/, apologies in advance if these sort of threads aren't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (371KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
371KB, 640x360px
Hey /trv/, apologies in advance if these sort of threads aren't allowed.

Long story short, I've been dating a girl for a few months now via LDR and we're both at the point where we want to see each other to see if it's just as compatible irl. I was wondering if I could get some general discussion going on what's the best way to do it, information on places, etc. I've done a fair bit of research, but it never hurts to get multiple sources.

Details
>me
Australian, Sunshine Coast
>her
Brazilian, Olinda

At the moment I'm looking at flying there in May '17 for a month so any advice about Brazil is welcome, but I'm also open to suggestions of why she should come here instead. All up I've figured the cost of everything will be around 6k AUD to go there.
>>
Im from Recife, heres my two cents:

Recife and Olinda beaches are dirty, ugly, and full of trash - dont bother spend more than one hour at the shore. Recife and Olinda, contrarywise to the rest of brazilian northeastern cities, are turned to the rivers, not to the sea.

So, yes, avoid the beach and focus on the center. Olinda is cool and interesting, and Recife has lots of history, but its dirty and stinky - the whole city stinks like shit and you will feel like youre in india. But check about Instituto Brennand, also, northeastern food is pretty good - try to eat authentic regional food and avoid tourist traps such as churrascarias.

I dont know how serious you are with this girl, but Recife is full of pretty, hot and bitchy girls who would be very happy to get acquainted to a australian guy - brazilian lassies really like european looking foreigners, if that is your case. So, if you can, try the night life or at least tinder.

To move around, public trasport in Pernambuco as a whole is a traumatic experience and taxi is a good chance for scam, so i would be using uber - its cheap. But avoid the rush time at all costs, recife has the worst traffic in Brazil.

To stay, hotels are expensive and mostly subpar, i would be staying on airbnbs with your miss - she will feel more comfy in the sexy time - being on a place that only both of you are in.

Will be happy to answer any further questions, just shoot!
>>
>>1172416
Thanks man! You're awesome.

Yea I learned that Olinda beaches are icky and you have to go up north to get nicer ones.

I have no problem with the smell, and yes authentic food was what I was looking for; I'd have her as a local guide so she'd show me the best spots to go to.

perhaps, but I'm not interested in hook ups. Even if I was, I'm not a conventially attractive guy, doubt I'd be given a second glance

I saw uber being advertised on here, that's a good tip. Thanks anon.

Already found an apartment not too far from here's that's fairly cheap for the month I'm there. This also means we can stay together as well as cook food together too.

What about her coming here? As a Brazilian, what's the biggest blockages to her traveling to Aus? Also, is buying a flight for her here possible, or does it get all fucky with the taxes shit you guys have in place?
>>
Glad you appreciated, my good man.

If you have the time and resources, try to go the nearby places, such as maragogi, porto de galinhas, maracaipe, joao pessoa and praia de pipa.

As for her going to australia, we brazilians need a tourism visa. It costs 130 aud and its not so complicated to get!

It is possible to buy from Australia, yes. When i lived in Brazil i bought tickets for my russian gf without problems.

Just make sure to buy a two way tickets, or she can be denied boarding. But thats a basic rule i dont need to tell you.

Any other thing i can be of help?
>>
>>1172436
>As a Brazilian, what's the biggest blockages to her traveling to Aus?
The visa process
The flight prices
>>
>>1172374
I'm in the same boat. I'm Aussie she's English. Flying in mid January, booking tickets soon. Going to try and save about $10,000 AU before I go.

I'm a British citizen though, and almost all of my family live there. She has a place I can stay at too, and if worse case comes I'll look for a job when I get to around `two thousand pounds.

How long are you planning to stay etc? How much money are you taking? I figured I'd be able to stay in England for at least a couple months before finding a job.
>>
>>1172497
Awesome, may just fly her over here as it'll be easier. She can stay as long as she wants too.
>>1172515
Gonna visit for a month, take about $3-4K AUD landing me around 9000 reais; more than enough to live like a king for that period from what I've looked into (accom paid for)
>>
>>1172374
Beta fgt spending 6g for some Brazilian ass
Dude ur a faggot
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.