[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/b/ I'm a 19 year old college student and wanna travel europe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: travel-001.jpg (1MB, 3464x2309px) Image search: [Google]
travel-001.jpg
1MB, 3464x2309px
/b/ I'm a 19 year old college student and wanna travel europe but I hate planning shit out and I have the attention span of a squirrel. I have no idea what I want to visit but here's some general things I want from this trip:
>last about 6 months
>get laid at least a couple of times and not get herpes
>not die of starvation
>not get raped
>have a place to stay at least 6 out of 7 days a week
>spend about 2000$
>I want to stop being such a shitty person and better myself so people would actually like me
>I want an experience that will help me become an entrepreneur as well.
alright so how the fuck should I go about this? Call me a lazy shit but I have ADHD and can literally not do anything productive unless I'm on my meds. I've been off them for the past month and I don't plan on taking them to Europe with me. I feel like they change who I am when I take them.
>>
I'm a recent graduate that just travelled around Europe this summer. Arrived to London with a very vague idea of places I wanted to go to afterwards. Booked train/plane tickets on a whim and had a great time. Didn't get laid at all, but I'm a complete sperg and wasn't really looking for poon. Hostels can be cheap as fuck outside big cities like Paris or Vienna. Street food usually ain't so expensive. In general the most affordable countries are in the Mediterranean and Eastern Europe.
I highly suggest you visit Portugal and Spain.
>>
>>1172028
>last about 6 months
>spend about 2000
I really don't think that's realistic

It's also impossible to stay in the Schengen Area for more than 90 days without a visa, so you need to consider that if you don't have EU citizenship.

Also,
>/b/
Fuck off
>>
>>1172035
alright 3 months it is!
>>
>>1172035
sorry i originally posted it on /b/ but got no responses.
>>
>>1172036
After those three months you can go into the Balkans (Bosnia/Montenegro/Serbia/etc). Travelling is a lot cheaper there and getting laid is easier.
>>
>>1172035
It's not impossible. Just not a good idea. If you overstay, you are likely to get caught upon exit, and possibly given a heavy fine and even a ban from entering Schengen again.
>>
>>1172028
>>1172036
This money will not last for 3 months if you want to stay in Western Europe, so I suggest you look at options in the east, perhaps south-east Europe.
Things are a bit more rough there, but you will have more freedom. You will just need better planning. The balkans, as someone else suggested, are a great place for alternative and cheap tourism in Europe.
>>
>>1172071
hahahaa the urge to masturbate 20 times a day when you take vyvanse is strong I like that you feel me.
>>
Slightly unrelated question
Why in America people is so concerned about herpes, here in Europe literally no one gives a fuck
Is it really so common there?
>>
>>1172381
50% of black American women have herpes

http://newsone.com/491102/report-that-half-of-all-black-women-have-herpes-was-inaccurate/
>>
>>1172028
I'm 18 and currently traveling europe right now. Doing 3 months I think its costing me roughly $3500.
>>
>>1172430
whered ya start? which train pass did you get?
>>
>>1172562
I got the eurail pass for 5 trips +1 extra bonus and made good use of it.
Started in London, got a ridiculously cheap flight. then made my way through. London, Paris, Brussels, Bruges, Amsterdam, Berlin, Prague, Budapest, Krakow, Milan, and now I just got to Rome. I used my pass for Paris to Krakow, excluding Bruges because a train tix from Brux to Brugge is like 6 euros. Then I'm set for Barcelona, Cardiff, and probably Edinburgh then flying out of London back home to Cali.
>>
>>1172594
Man, you could have saved so much money by taking point to point buses.
>>
>>1172039
and here i was thinking this was satire
>>
>>1172028
I'm genuinely not sure if this is serious or satire.
>>
>>1172671
think about the time I'm saving not being on those dreadful buses. I think I made good use of it.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.