[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much would I need for this trip? Black lines are flights

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: jgftdfikfk.png (1MB, 1394x1028px) Image search: [Google]
jgftdfikfk.png
1MB, 1394x1028px
How much would I need for this trip?

Black lines are flights
White lines are Backpacking through
Grey lines are boats
>>
>>1172009
bump
>>
Nobody is helping me, so I'm I doing something wrong? I'll delete thread ,but please advise what I did wrong. Do you want more info? What can I do to get an anwser? Or at the very least can you provide a link to somewhere that can help me help myself on planning this.
>>
>>1172009
I'll take a guess, OP. €10000.
>>
$14000
>>
>>1172235
>>1172237
Are you guys shitting me? That's all that it would cost to go on my dream adventure round the world.
>>
>>1172211
>Nobody is helping me, so I'm I doing something wrong?

As it explains in the sticky, this is a pretty slow board. Do not expect an instant answer, sometimes it might take a few days.

Glad to see you are getting some responses now. My sense is the numbers they are giving is low, but can;t be arsed to go look up flights and such, you can do that yourself. Maybe I just like to travel a bit nicer than some others, to each his own.
>>
>>1172248
Yeah, transportation and accommodation is pretty cheap outside of North America
>>
>>1172248
That's an assload of money man
>>
Australia and Europe will be expensive af. I really do suggest hopping over to New Zealand. Total cost will probably be 25k usd. Also depending on on how long your going for. This trip looks like a year long thing.

Source: your local drunk Australian at the hostel.
>>
>>1172305
I really want to see Tasmania and Europe just has way too much culture for me to pass up. I'm gonna skip out on the whole Russia portion and cut out Canada. And shorten the length of Australia.
>>
>>1172248

That is if you keep your expenses extremely low. Honestly, a lot of this trip is back tracking, and you could easily simply it a good bit. I also think you'll need to spend a bit more time.
>>
>>1172009
1. no one's helping you because it is a slow board
2. this is info you can EASILY retrieve by yourself. we're not your travel agents.
>google flights
>eurotransport
>ryanair
>read the fucking sticky
>stop being a lazy cunt
>>
>>1172417
I'm gonna try to optimize my route better. What areas do you think I need to spend more time in? I DO think I need to increase my stay in SEA now that I think about it.

Also whats the best way to go about airfare? Wait a lil bit before leaving or go the package RTW trip from staralliance or oneworld
>>
There are so many variables and this schedule is really specific. I don't know how you came to this exact route, but apparently you want to visit these countries, which is good, because at least you know what you want. Also you made the effort of making this schedule (and map) so the only thing that has to be done is Google the shit out of Google and make an estimate of costs, which is fairly easy, be it a bit tedious.

So can you imagine that you might come across somewhat lazy by merely asking "how much would this cost me"? It's your trip, and it's so much fun just planning it, in my experience.

That being said, it is an interesting trip. Care to elaborate your choice of countries? What is your budget? Are you looking for advice on destinations?
>>
>>1172565
I've been dissatisfied with my life for quite some time. Things haven't turned how I would like and I'm just tired of the feeling of going to bed and waking up every day depressed. I've been sheltered my whole life and I'm in my late 20's right now and only have been to 3 neighboring states. I don't want to be an old 70 year old man who has done nothing but worked his whole life and realized it's all been wasted. Last year was a particularly hard year for me as my girlfriend of 3 years left me and kinda messed me up for awhile. At the time I still was working a cruddy min wage job and really fell into a depressed cycle. During this time I started watching this show called Departures (which I'm sure you all know about) and it really inspired me to do something like this. It was awesome to me and I related a lot with these guys. Late 20's and they decided to drop everything and go on a trip of a lifetime. I specifically liked Justin because he was as clueless to travel as I would probably be and related to him in the episode where is gf left him and thought he handled it a lot better than I did. At the same time I received a travel book from lonely planet called Ultimate Travel that lists top 100 places in the world to visit. The book itself is lacking information and considering the internet is 100x better than it , but I still flipped through all the pages and really just wanted to see and experience everything. It also came with a cool map that pin pointed the location of the different places. So the route I did was basically a lot of the places that the cast of Departures went to, 8 of the top 10 places listed in my book and a bunch of others that I would like to cross off and color in where I been, and just places I personally want to see. I specifically always wanted to see the vibrant culture of central and south america, visit Chernobyl because I love Cod4, Japan obviously, Australia because of Tasmania and I like the show LOST.
>>
>>1172565
So I'm planning this trip for around September 2017. I currently have 7k saved up and will save up 12k this upcoming year from my new job. Which means that I need to do this trip with around 20k. If need be I can work a second part time job on my days off for a little extra cash.

If you have any advice I would love to here it.
>>
>>1172607
>>1172610

Nice, it's like I'm reading my own life story. I did kind of the same thing, but only went to Australia. I might have some advice but I'm drunk as fuck so I might come back at ya later on, this message already took ten-ish minutes to materialize
>>
worth a bump
>>
>>1173283
It's really not
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.