[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /trv/. I posted in here a week or so ago now with no luck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: images-11.jpg (25KB, 470x313px) Image search: [Google]
images-11.jpg
25KB, 470x313px
Hello /trv/. I posted in here a week or so ago now with no luck

Im here to try and get enough information on Canada as i can. My plan is to be in Canada this time next year working and living

I know I'm able to get a working visa fairly easy, due to the Commonwealth as im from Australia but the thing is i don't know what's the best direction on getting a job

The next thing would be getting a place to stay, wether it be a backpackers lodge or even a house

If any Canfags able to help me, it would be greatly appreciated
>>
Bumparoo
>>
File: Final-Zedeno-Chara1.jpg (263KB, 590x393px) Image search: [Google]
Final-Zedeno-Chara1.jpg
263KB, 590x393px
>>1171012
Read sticky re: bumping.

That said, I have no idea about the topic you raise, other than to suggest tracking down some ex-pat Aussies in Canadia and asking them. They probably have some social forums or something.
>>
I could definitely help you find a job and a place.

I won't though, on account of you being an Australian.

Stay home.
>>
>>1170982
>what's the best direction on getting a job
What are your skills?

>a place to stay
Where are you going? It's a pretty big country bro.
>>
File: 1475961897961.jpg (46KB, 948x669px) Image search: [Google]
1475961897961.jpg
46KB, 948x669px
>>1170982
Our economy is currently in the shitter. Until the price of oil goes up or you get enough money to create some jobs over here, we're full. Seriously, what part of "fuck off we're full" do you not understand? We keep having this same thread and you cunts just don't seem to be getting the message. You're welcome to come here for a visit, we'll tell you where all the nice spots are but please, please, stop trying to come here for work. Try again in 5 years.
>>
>>1170982
We have no jobs or money. I'm not >>1171161
but let me restate firmly: FUCK OFF, WE'RE FULL.
>>
Fuck, I'd rather an Australian work here than any of the other shit that gets thrown our way.

The economy is not bad but it's not great either. It depends where in the country you are and what industry you're planning to work in.

So where in Canada do you want to live and do think you'll do in terms of a job?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.