[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chile or Argentina?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (90KB, 1594x812px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
90KB, 1594x812px
I might go on vacation to one of these places, but which would you recommend? I'd love to see both but don't have much time. I've heard good things about both places, but more good about Chile.
>>
>>1170931
Maybe give us some slight clue about what sort of things you enjoy doing?
>>
>>1170931
Argentina is the logical choice. More diverse and beautiful country.
>>
>>1171145
Not really.
It all depends on what he is looking for.
>>
>>1171145
> more diverse

You say that like it's a good thing. Chile is superior, it has a better quality of life, it's cleaner, safer and the food is much better.
>>
>>1170931
Which is cheaper for americans?
>>
if you are into cities. no latin american city beats buenos aires. if you like nature destinations both can be satisfying.
>>
Argentina

t. Argie
>>
>>1170931
see
>>1171259
Chile is doing a lot better than Argentina, and yes, the food is way better (I personally recommend southern food)
>>
>>1170931
Texas seems like it has prettier scenery, and nature.

Can't think of much reason to go to Argentina unless you really want to learn the Tango (if you have a gf or wife she'll probably suck you off for this date idea, you're welcome) or you are just really looking forward to a bunch of sudacas eagerly telling you how white they are.
>>
Can only speak about argentina having never been to Chile, my wife is argentinian and she's the first to say Buenos aires can be a bit dangerous I'd your a tourist flashing cash and smart phones around but I'm sure it's a hell of alot safer than other big south American cities. Central argentina is pretty boring apart from cordoba and Rosario. If I were you I'd take in the tropical north of argentina, folk are friendly and there's loads of monkeys!
>>
Argie here. I live in Buenos Aires atm. You should go to chile. City is really dangerous, i've been living here all my life and i cant even use my phone at night in the street because there is a high chance of being robbed. Dead serious, Chile is way better.
>>
>>1172296
damn that sucks
>>
File: icee2.jpg (41KB, 400x489px) Image search: [Google]
icee2.jpg
41KB, 400x489px
>>1172083
>>
>>1170931
I would choose Chile
Its a lot better than argentina for travel at least
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.