[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /trv/ Whats the best way to sneak alcohol on a cruise ship,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: holy ship 9.jpg (157KB, 900x598px) Image search: [Google]
holy ship 9.jpg
157KB, 900x598px
Hi /trv/

Whats the best way to sneak alcohol on a cruise ship, going in a month and cannot afford to drink as much as I'd like for the duration of the trip.

Have tried using a mouthwash container, emptied, boiled and filled with vodka + food coloring, but still ended up tasting like straight mouthwash
>>
>>1170140
You can't sneak it.

Protips:
Be in the frequent cruiser club and enjoy 1-2 predrinking drinks per night at the captains cocktail party/other event for members only.
Get utterly wasted in the ports.
Enjoy one bottle of duty free your last night on the ship.

I suggest figuring out how to drink less, really. If that's the whole center of your vacation, you probably should suck up the cost, or not cruise.
>>
I don't get it. Why not just put a bunch of alcohol in your luggage?
>>
>>1170143
Grazii

Haha its Holy Sh!p so it is going to be a shitshow drinking-wise from what I understand.

How does the duty free bottle work?

I vaguely remember the last cruise being able to buy at a lower cost but not being able to get it until you get off the ship
>>
>>1170145
They don't let you straight up take booze on the cruise because they want you to buy it on the ship at a pretty high mark up. Supply and demand baka
>>
>>1170140
tie flask
>>
>>1170140
>>1170140

Put it in your luggage you damn moron.

Just wrap it up nice and subtle.
>>
>>1170154
This is going to shock you, but in a world where terrorists like to blow shit up, they search luggage before they put is on the boat.
>>
>>1170140
You can bring wine bottles. Buy a cheap wine in dark bottles with screw tops. Drink wine. Replace wine with liquor. I find a spiced rum works best, but up to you. A lot of very high proof ones, though. Then shrink wrap bottle with these https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00AUJE4GM/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1475978441&sr=8-2&pi=SY200_QL40&keywords=bottle+shrink+wrap&dpPl=1&dpID=31973NogEEL&ref=plSrch
>>
Get

>2 bottles of Vodka
>a 32 case of bottle water

Carefully remove all the water bottles from the plastic casing. Making sure not to rip any of it.

Dump all the water and fill it up will the Vodka.

Carefully put all the water bottles back into the plastic casting so it looks un-touched.

Fill the Vodka back up with water.

When they search your shit, they will see the Vodka and throw it out and leave the water bottles alone.
>>
>>1170164
Because there is nothing fucking obvious about bringing a fuck-ton of the one thing you can drink on the boat for free...
>>
https://www.youtube.com/results?q=smuggle+alcohol+onto+cruise&sm=1

There are a lot of interesting ideas, the Listerine one is the easiest but I reckon the double bagging (Smuggs Juggs video) is the best.
>>
>>1170140
Google Doug Stanhope's booze suit
>>
>>1170190
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSiNakP1BD8
>>
>>1170
This wins.

Thanks friend!
>>
What about this ?
>>
Maybe if you can't afford a cruise, you should do something else?
>>
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0141JKR3A/ref=cm_sw_r_taa_M3U.xbSGC2GV6

You all are making it way to complicated. We brought 20 of these on for a part cruise. None were taken.
>>
>>1170140
how much did this cost?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.