[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to move to Spain?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 76543456787654567.png (73KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
76543456787654567.png
73KB, 1280x853px
I got married a little under a year ago to someone who happens to be Spanish. We got married when I was studying abroad in Barcelona. I obviously want to move over there and live with her. At first I was going to try and get her to move over here in New York because I thought it may be easier but she was completely objected to it. I'm sort of lost on where to start. I don't know how I would get a job in Spain considering the unemployment. I can't being as far away as I am because I don't believe long distance works, ever.
>>
Ask her.
>>
>>1170113
She may be a citizen but she knows nothing of moving from non-EU to EU.
>>
>>1170115
Wait she doesn't live in Spain now? Where is she from/ where does she live now?
>>
>>1170110
hire a lawyer to process the paperwork and present it to the embassy?

that's all really, since pretty much every country gives marriage visa, go to the spanish embassy website and read it, it's not rocket science
>>
High unemployment is due to low study levels. If you have a dregree in us history its going to be hard to get a job. What do you work At?
>>
>>1170115
looks like your question is not about moving to Spain but about finding a job there. I've no idea about finding a job, but a local advice might be helpful.

As for the paperwork, it's easy. Just check the Spanish embassy website in your country for the papers you need to submit in order to get your spouse visa. When there, you'll receive a residence permit. You'll have to do some paper work together with your wife, but it's straightforward. The local authorities will be checking regularly on you afterwards to make sure it's not a fake marriage.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.