[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How should you go with flirting with a girl from a different

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: images-2.jpg (7KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
images-2.jpg
7KB, 183x275px
How should you go with flirting with a girl from a different country? She's from China and taking college here in the US. I tried flirting with her through text but she kinda backfired. She said sorry, not for me (we were texting btw). She did call me a handsome tall guy and we are planning to improve her english this weekend. She still wants to meet up and also this is our first time meeting up. I met her on Yik Yak. I'm 6'5 for those of you who are wondering and she's 5'2. What should I do? Should I even try to flirt with her more and see how it goes when we first meet up, or should I move on to a different girl?

>pic related, kinda looks like her
>>
>>1169674
>>1169674
Is that Brenda Song? Anyways, just do classical nice guy romantic stuff that is usually trash with Western women these days. Then get her in a situation to make a move, but in a manner that's not obvious, even though you bot know it's going to go down. But so she can feel like it "just happened" and she's a good girl.
>>
>>1169676
>Then get her in a situation to make a move, but in a manner that's not obvious

Can you give an example? I don't want to fuck up and scare her away.
>>
>>1169677
Like after going out or a date or something you go back to your room for Netflix and Chill. Or walk in the park and try for a kiss. Or during one of your English sessions.
>>
>>1169674
>>>/adv/

also just don't be an autist fuck, you fucking lanklet

t. manlet
>>
>>1169680
She lives in an apartment alone. I may try something like we should watch a movie at her place, but I think that will work after 2-3 dates right? And one last thing, since she came to America how can I celebrate Halloween with her?
>>
>>1169681
/adv/ told me to come here lol
>>
>>1169684
see what /int/ says, too
>>
>>1169681
autistic fuck here, meet people offline first
>>
ask to take her to a movie / food
ex gf is chinese...
She will really like you cause your tall, as long as your not fat or grotesque.
>>
>>1169696
Was your ex very conservative? How long did it take for you to fuck her? Less than 2 months?
>>
>>1169674
Wow, what a pathetic bitch, can't even talk to a Chinese girl without spilling spaghetti. Just give up you little geek, you only want this Chinese girl because you can't get a white girl. If that isn't pathetic, I don't know what is. Some people just aren't meant to be with someone, and a sniveling little pussy who is in a room full of hot available American co-eds and goes for the safety factor of a chink, and still is so awkward and insecure that he has to ask the internet for help, definitely is meant to die alone.

Deep down you know this. You know you'll never stack up against other guys, so your only hope is to find a girl who has no frame of reference for what a man should be. When you don't measure up, you look for someone with no yard stick. This is why you can't get American girls. You're plain not good enough.

J U S T G I V E U P F A M
>>
>>1169754
Nice b8 m8
>>
>>1169754
>t. Jealous waito piggu woman who can't find a man she likes who wants to have a long-term relationship with her
>>
>>1169754
>tfw when white girls and white guys say this kinda shit
>tfw traveled the world and literally find white girls the least desirable of all the races
>>
>>1169872
this desu, even black girls are better because they don't have the defective anorgasmia gene(s)
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.