[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

$1600 week long trip

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: only.jpg (164KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
only.jpg
164KB, 1920x1080px
I have a little excess in my bank account and would like to travel somewhere interesting.

Things you should know about me. I speak conversational Spanish and Arabic (Shami dialect). I'm not planning to shop a ton in any of these locations. I'm interested in both exploring a city and venturing out to different sights in the countryside.

Here are a few places I'd be interested to visit that seem to have consistent fares between $600 - $900 round trip
Bangkok
Bogota
Beirut
Beijing
Shanghai
Moscow

Just wondering if anyone has any clairvoyant insights into why any of these locations would be much better or worse than any others.
>>
>>1169465

bangkok for the trannies and hookers
bogota for the thicc colombian whores
beirut for the slutty muslims
beijing for the easy chinese girls
shanghai for the lung cancer
moscow for the teen russian sluts
>>
>>1169465
go to Hong Kong instead of Shanghai or Beijing. You can tour HK for two days, ferry to Macau and gamble/fuck for two days, then transit to Beijing. Nonetheless, HK and Macau are better and more tourist-friendly
>>
>>1169518
Not looking to fuck abroad. I'm not that thirsty. I'm not opposed to it, I just don't care to pursue women I don't speak the language of. Plus, night life is a good way to drain funds extremely quickly.

>>1169542
Can you do air plus Hong Kong for a week on $1600. I've seen air cost upwards of $1200 for Hong Kong. I'd love to go there though.
>>
>>1169465
I really liked Bogota, beautiful and interesting city. But night life is a lot of what to do there, so I'm not sure it meets your needs. Really beautiful setting for a city, though.
>>
>>1169465
Moscow is interesting, but really, really expensive. And St. Petersburg is maybe a bit less Russian in atmosphere (it's sort of a mock 18th-19th c European city) but more physically attractive.

I find Cartagena more attractive than Bogotá, and there are more non-nightlife attractions (mostly history and culture stuff).

Beijing has a lot to offer but the worst air quality I have ever experienced. I had serious respiratory distress after a week there. It's also not the most beautiful Chinese city.

Bangkok is an acquired taste; I like it a lot but I like the rest of Thailand more. Traffic, smog, sprawl.

Never been to Beirut; don't know how cheap it is. But it gets rave reviews from friends who've been there. Seems to be the most cosmopolitan and charming Arab city.
>>
>>1169633
>Cartagena
Looks interesting. Considering just how cheap flights to colombia are, I wouldn't be opposed to seeing multiple cities. How safe is it to travel as a gringo in colombia?
>>
>>1169657
22 y/o, blond guy, was travelling through colombia last january. First time travelling alone, had absolutely no problems. I do speak some spanish though. Cartagena was really nice, had some carribbean flair. Maybe also consider visiting Medellin, which i liked as well...
>>
>>1169657
>How safe is it to travel as a gringo in colombia?
A lot safer than it used to be, and despite a recent but declining kidnapping problem it's always been a bit safer than its reputation (like much of Latin America). You need to keep your eyes open and your wits about you, but you don't need an armed bodyguard.
>>
>>1169665
>>1169666
I'm doing some research now. Thinking of doing something where I fly into Cartagena, travel to Medellin to stay a few days then head to Bogota for a few days and fly out.

This is great mainly because I'm going to have an extra $400-500 to do shit over Thailand. Though I think rooms look a lot more expensive than SEA. $60 a night compared to $30 in Thailand.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.