[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

help me decide where to go

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0819.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0819.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
i have points saved from a hotel rewards program, i can get up to 16 nights free in certain locations...top choices are:

1. Belo Horizonte, Brasil
2. Maceio, Brasil
3. San Pedro, Honduras
4. Pamplona, Spain
5. Mexico (but too scared to go?)

i've never been to latin america, but my main motivation to go there is to try the local food and fuck locals

if you were in my position, which one of these 5 places would you go to?
>>
>>1169147
>>
>>1169147
I would go to Pamplona.
>>
>>1169358

what's good about it?
>>
>>1169388
The bulls, because we all know 4chan is full of massive cucks.
>>
>>1169147
There's nothing to do in Belo Horizonte.
There's also nothing special about Pamplona outside of San Fermin party and that was in July.

I'd say Maceio. 16 days in beaches is not so bad, specially if you can stay in a hotel right in front of it.
>>
>>1169147
Those are some rather strange locations, in my humble opinion.

Personally, I think I'd check out Maceio; I went to Belo Horizonte for work, and while it's a fairly attractive, fairly modern large city, it's not exactly a tourist destination. Plus I think most tourists would rather be on the coast.

When you say Mexico, do you mean Mexico City? I was somewhat nervous about the place when I first went, but I ended up loving it. Very cosmopolitan, bustling, good subway system, interesting mix of the ancient and modern. Also a smoggy, traffic-clogged mess of a megacity, so if really big cities do not appeal to you, you might hate it. But it has a lot to offer.

In any case, almost anywhere in Mexico is almost certainly safer than San Pedro Sula (unless there's another San Pedro in Honduras?). In both Mexico and Central America, the risk of violence against a tourist is probably lower than the media would have you believe, but San Pedro Sula won the "most murderous city" award no more than two or three years ago. Big street gang problems. I feel sure that most of this violence is directed at other gang members, and you'd have to be both stupid and unlucky to have it befall you, but there are definitely plenty of young men shooting other young men in urban Honduras.
>>
>>1169147
You're too scared to go to Mexico, but Brazil and fucking Honduras are fine?
>>
File: LaPaz.jpg (879KB, 1840x1232px) Image search: [Google]
LaPaz.jpg
879KB, 1840x1232px
>>1169147 (OP)

Travel to Baja California Sur, Mexico. It is a very peaceful and beautiful place to visit, also everything is cheap af
>>
>>1169147
If it is San Pedro Sula in Honduras stayed OUT of there. It is one of the most, if not THE MOST violent city of the world. Belo Horizonte is just an ordinary big city, but with the highest pubs per capita in Brazil.
>>
>>1169406
>>1169450

the 2 mexican hotels are in guanajuato and michoacan

are the women more promiscuous in brazil or mexico? and is tinder big over there
>>
>>1169507
tinder is a thing in Brazil but I do not know how promiscuous mexican girls are so I can't compare.
>>
looks like i'm going to maceio brasil

any tips for being a white boi in brasil?
>>
File: reigen.jpg (41KB, 527x645px) Image search: [Google]
reigen.jpg
41KB, 527x645px
>>1169507
Brazillian girls love foreigners, but try to speak portuguese or at least spanish, else you won't get much further. It's rare to find women who speak english. I'd go to Brazil, maybe Recife, i think it's one of the best tourist cities, with beautiful beaches in Olinda and Paulista.
Also, yes, Tinder is a thing and pretty much every girl i've met have already used Tinder at least one time.
>>
>>1169824
Don't wander where you should not go and don't show off your eletronic equipment or anything that indicates your wealth and you will be fine

t. white brazilian
>>
>>1169824
Wouldn't go to Belo Horizonte, AFAIK is not very a touristy place, not much to see. MaceiĆ³ would be better, some VERY nice beaches at Brazil's northeast.
>>1170647
Yeah, they definitely like foreigners and suck at english.
>>1170679
Can confirm.

Be aware of the conversion rate at all times as some people like to charge foreigners a bunch more than usual.

Source: am white br boi
>>
>>1170692

are brazilian cops strict? or are they a bunch of hacks
>>
>>1171671
Humm, I'm not sure on those cities, but usually they are chill if you are white. no big worries. But they do have some fame of being corrupt.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.