[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm on one of these bad boys right now, how fucked am I?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_7525.jpg (88KB, 750x510px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7525.jpg
88KB, 750x510px
I'm on one of these bad boys right now, how fucked am I?
>>
>>1169117
I hope you brought a pillow and got a window seat.
>>
>>1169117
pretty fucked, get a TB skin test afterwards
>>
Hated my ride, but it was 24 hours total.

Train ride was longer, but way more comfy.
>>
>>1169117
For how long? An afternoon? Not fucked at all. Hope you have a good book to read and can avoid having to take a shit.

Up to maybe 24 hours, I'd say you are not particularly fucked, just uncomfortable, and maybe getting too many glimpses of America's dismal underbelly while seated next to a deranged wino.

Two days? Maybe bordering on fucked.

More than that, I think you are condemned to think about the fact that much better options weren't all that much more expensive. And you now have lice and pink eye.
>>
>>1169126
No pillow, but I have a window seat and no one next to me!

>>1169127
Hm, you know what, maybe I will.

>>1169131
Trains sound a lot nicer but sadly not convenient for me.

>>1169132
Thank god not that long at all. Only 4 hours. Would be 8 if my SO's brother wasn't picking me up at the teminal. The overlay times suck.
>>
>>1169135
Yeah, took it with no expectation of promptness.

Scenic as fuck, excited for my next ride, will be skipping greyhound this time though.
>>
>>1169117
One time at a stop from Charleston to NYC (the bus was somewhere in new york by now) I had just got done eating at a food court and I could've sworn the driver had parked some where else when ever I went to reboard. I was half asleep from drifting in and out of sleep too. When I reboard I think I can remember the people from the bus trip but I'm not sure plus the outside of the bus wasn't familiar so I ask the bus driver when everybody was getting on if this was the right bus heading to NYC. He literally started yelling at me telling me I better not be trying this shit on him. I was confused and asked him what he meant. He went on accusing me of trying some shit on him and was basically touting how he could kick me off and leave me here if he wanted to and told me I was in New York now and wasn't gonna be able to handle it. He was black, I'm white, if I wasn't on camera and had had ample amount of money in the bank I would've knocked that nigger out right there. He was all fucking smiles with the blacks on the bus he felt good bullying some young teenager. God I cannot fucking stand niggers. He reiterated the point how I wouldn't be able to handle myself in NY once we finally got to Port Authority. I guess it's all good though I fucked a bunch of black dudes and even a chick during the time I spent there.
>>
>>1169142
its better to spend a few extra hundred dollars for a train or try to find a more expensive bus business for still relatively cheap travel so you don't spend time around the dregs of society.
>>
>>1169142
Pay attention to what bus you're on and have a look at the destination sign,genius.
>>
>>1169142
>I fucked a bunch of black dudes
It's amazing how many "thugs" are gay/bisexual in the NYC area.
>>
>>1169142
>a nigger was mean to me and I was totally going to call him a nigger but instead I got my revenge by sucking a half dozen black cocks

/pol/ summed up in a single post
>>
>>1169389
I'm a top ;) not a faggot bottom
>>
>>1169544
> A closeted racist faggot with a taste for black asses.

Jesus, stay in NYC, you fit right in.
>>
Well, there was this Australian girl who told me that her friend was travelling on this type bus that was pulled over by the militia and were taken hostage. They made it out safe, but all of their luggage got burned.
>>
I took a 15 hour bus ride from White River, Ontario to Toronto. Wasn't too bad because I think the guy beside me and I started to get cabin fever at the same time so we entertained each other by making weird jokes and telling stupid stories
>>
>>1169652
In what country??
>>
I did a four day trip across the country in a Greyhound, from Washington DC to Seattle. Contrary to all the internet horror stories about greyhound buses, I really enjoyed the trip and I'm planning on doing it again. It really teaches you patience and give you opportunity to see parts of america that you wouldn't normally see. Always watch your luggage though, don't board the bus without having seen an employee put your bag on the bus.
>>
For the most part people are relaxed in the bus.

It's the actual bus station that have all the loonies hanging around.

Window seat is always nice. Even better if no one sits beside you.

Try to look as mean and agitated as possible.
>>
A friend of mine once was on a bus where everone except her got the Noro virus. So it was a shit feast the whole 48h!
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.