[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Work in Croatia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: DSCF1849.jpg (362KB, 1783x771px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF1849.jpg
362KB, 1783x771px
Ok. So we are travelling around Europe in a group of three and we are soon running out of cash. We are in Croatia(Krk specifically) right now and we are kind of grasping for straws here, but is there any chance any of you guys know a guy who knows a guy or simply have some suggestions on how to get some money here for English speaking travelers that doesn't involve sucking dick or selling our body parts?
>>
>>1169025
Sell the barometer.
>>
>>1169025
Jesus christ, how do you even end up in that position? Can you even afford a flight home?

I used to make decent street money in London by making thumb pianos out of junk and selling them for five euro apiece. All I had to do was shoplift a pair of airplane shears.
>>
>>1169025
You're out of luck, tourist season is over.
You can either collect plastic bottles and sell them at markets or join the refugees on their way to Western Europe.

t. Croat
>>
>>1169025
>>1170075
Not a croat but try begging.
>>
>>1169025
you're fucked
especially in krk the youth unemployment rate is 50 percent
>>
>>1169025

sell you ass
>>
>>1169025
Just returned from holiday in Croatia.
Confirming you are fucked.

Holiday season is over, the whole istrian and dalmatian coastline is abondoned and unemployment is skyrocketting. Was talking to a restaurant owner in Dubrovnik yesterday who told me 70% of restaurants and hotels shut down mid October.

Not sure where you are from, but tourism in autumn and winter periods are pretty much dead in south and eastern europe unless you go to ski areas. Best bet is to reach a big city which is more resilient to seasonal effects. Split perhaps?

Also saw a desperate west-european or american, around 22-25 yrs, sitting on the streets in Zadar last week. He was trying to sell those wooden frog figurines which make rattling frog noises. The guy looked in pretty bad shape and had given up his sales pitches. Just sitting in the same spot all day long, head down, making rattling noise. He was trying to sell them for €7+ and prolly got suckered into a bad deal, not realising they've been around for decades and even the cruise ship zombies dont buy them anymore.
>>
>>1169025
The tourist-inflated prices of restaurants and accomodation might suggest otherwise but wages in Mediteranean Croatia suck pretty hard.

Looks to me someone of your group will eventually have to make a call to daddy for money. Sorry man...
Keep us updated on your progress though.
>>
>>1171115
>Also saw a desperate west-european or american, around 22-25 yrs, sitting on the streets in Zadar last week.

don't they get deported or something for being foreigners?
>>
>>1171978
I thought allowing them in was a condition of receiving EU gibs
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.