[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi, /trv/. I saw similar thread about guy asking about permanent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_2016-09-05-10-08-35.png (1MB, 1024x600px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-09-05-10-08-35.png
1MB, 1024x600px
Hi, /trv/.

I saw similar thread about guy asking about permanent relocation from USA to EU.

I answered him as best as I could.
What bothers me, im total oposite, I still see USA as an land of oportunityand new starts are possible.
I even come from country that most people choose as dream paradise vacation destintion in EU.

Since im yurotrash, im not used to walk among armed people and violent crime in general(we have coruption,drugs and usual bullshit but there is almost no place in my country where i would be afraid to walk alone at night, that is to say, i could find trouble but i would have to search it, i wouldnt happen just like that).
What would be most docile,peaceful, slow tempo
>state>city>town in USA?
Pic related:soldiers sleep out of boredom,they never,ever have anything to do or god forbid any missions
>>
>>1168869
What's your home country?

In the US, the south is more slow tempo. But you don't want methland, racial tension, fat ass, deep south. I'd say consider Austin, Texas, but you'd be very late to the party. Maybe someplace in North Carolina. (The better of the Carolinas from what I gather. Other anons feel free to weigh in on that.)
>>
>>1168872
Seconding this, Austin and Houston are good bets

Could also go into a small town in a flyover state like Illinois or Colorado, but you will be bored to death
>>
>>1168872
croatia, small country (honestly,some cities in US are bigger than whole country)that has from snowy mountains to grassy flat planes and whole south is basically one huge beach.
We had an war ~20 years ago and people were so feed up with weapons, violence and bad shit in general theyll do anything to avoid anything bad. Its really peaceful.
That is the reason why they wonder WTF is with this huge gun lovin culture.
Probably because there was no war on US soil for an long time!?
If you had one(war), but one really nasty,brutal one, you would throw all that crap and pay bonuses to cops for burden of carryng firearm(would you believe there is an place where people think like that).

But we do have probably top10 worst politicians on the Globe, so, there is that..
As much as they are corrupt, they are incapable as ;i dont even know how to name them...
>>
>>1168880
ooo, i want to die out of boredom.
Nothing ever happens is fine by me,
just fine.
Fine.
>>
>>1168880
Texas...
Really?
I know its an huge state and northern part is probably less "interesting".
>>
>>1168893
If you really like peace and quiet then you'd enjoy the north-west part of the country.

I think you'd like Colorado. I don't know the weed laws where you're from but if you ever move to america in a weed-friendly state then you should definitely try it out. Its a great feeling knowing the freedom around you.

Your kids will also have a great future in terms of opportunities.
>>
>>1168937
Yeah seconding this, find yourself some little town a couple of hours away from a major city in Colorado and you'll be set euro-anon
>>
>>1168880
Houston is horrible, I lived there for 3 years.

I visited austin a few times and it's far better in a lot of ways, especially culturally.

Wanna hang around a bunch of gang members, superyuppies, or incredibly rich assholes? Go live in Houston.

Austin is kind of a hipster hive but at least the people there are a bit more "genuine". Plus it's not as humid as Houston, which is a huge plus. "Houston heat" is a real thing- it's like being in fucking vietnam. You'll soak through your shirt within 10 minutes of being outside during the spring and summer.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.