[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guadalajara

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 546b729047926.jpg (337KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
546b729047926.jpg
337KB, 1024x768px
I'm going to Guadalajara Mexico

Best places to eat? Nightclubs?

Any recommendations?
>>
File: 1465326111897.jpg (16KB, 180x192px) Image search: [Google]
1465326111897.jpg
16KB, 180x192px
Hey anon,
I visit Guadalajara almost every year. Admittedly, I don't really get around there too much because I go to another town like an hour away.

When it comes to the night life though try visiting Chapultepec. The area has a bunch of bars and it is very safe.

For a place to eat, I would recommend visiting Cenaduria Guille for traditional Jalisco food like pozole, sopes, flautas, etc.. I believe there's two locations. But the location that I've been to literally started out inside a house that has now been expanded upon. Tortas ahogadas are also great and of course you can't miss the tacos.

When it comes to touristic places, I would recommend the Historic Downtown area and Tlaquepaque. Both of those places are a pretty cool to just walk around and check out the sights.

If you're into soccer, I've heard the games are pretty cool at Estadio Jalisco and I know there is a bullfighting plaza but I've never been to any of those places.

I don't know how long you're going to spend over there but if you have a few days to spare, it would certainly be worth it to take some time to visit Puerto Vallarta, Guanajuato, the Guachimontones pyramids, or Tequila. Each of these places has much to offer but that's a different story.

Michoacan is also a nice area to visit if you have some days to spare but it's pretty dangerous over there right now.

Beyond this, I'm not too good at offering any more specifics. Sorry.
I hope what I know is useful. I check into /trv/ periodically so let me know if you would like to know any specifics.
>>
>>1169032
Thx
>>
>>1168742
if you like underground house and dub techno, Bar Americas is fire as fuck!
>>
Are the women pretty in Guadalajara?
>>
>>1169760
They are gorgeous. There's a lot of eurpoean looking, tall, light haired, colored eyes women
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.