[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

going to Iran in November. Have 3 weeks. Gonna book the train

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 3

File: 1033282582.jpg (240KB, 1000x541px) Image search: [Google]
1033282582.jpg
240KB, 1000x541px
going to Iran in November. Have 3 weeks. Gonna book the train to get around from Tehran.

Tips, advice, and where to find parties in Tehran plz
>>
Excuse my bad English

I was in the Tehran in April and best advice is don't respond to woman in street that flash you

Hard to explain but in street covered Muslim Iranian woman will flash gringos/foreigner and ask you to follow them for sex.

It happened to me and I almost was killed. I follow her she wasn't really covered just head scarf she was maybe 20? I went with her to her house and we start to kiss and I got her naked and I was in underwear. Her brother or cousin or i don't maybe 30 years old came in and start to choke me.. Lucky I am 195 cm and do training judo so I was able to get free. But he chased me in the street with knife later but I got away.
>>
>>1168341

Thanks! I'm brown of hoping to blend in and not stick out too much.

Any other travel advice?
>>
>>1168342
Ok you won't have problem then. I'm white.

You speak the language?
>>
>>1168343

Nah no Farsi. But I know basic Persian customs and shit.

Any access to vices, without being killed? Like Alcohol or Hash?
>>
File: southern-iran-saye-khosh.jpg (40KB, 550x410px) Image search: [Google]
southern-iran-saye-khosh.jpg
40KB, 550x410px
>>1168340

BUMP
>>
>>1168346
I'll never understand you people
Why do you have take drugs every fucking where you go?

Seriously fuck you
>>
>>1168341
maybe the first clue was don't do that sort of stupid shit in a muslim country you dumb fuck, honestly if you fell for it you probably deserved it
>>
>>1168341
>woman that flash you
That flash you what?

>>1168346
Are you really such a fucking degernate that you have to drink and do drugs in Iran of all places? Go kill yourself.
>>
>>1168340
Crashing your thread for some advice.

I'm a British citizen living in Spain and I would absolutely love to visit Iran, though I've heard some contradictory info with regards to getting a visa:

From past experience is it 100% mandatory to be on a tour for a UK citizen or is it possible to get a visa independently?

For those who have visited Iran, did you do so on a tour or independently?

I prefer the idea of being able to go independently but all visa circumstances considered - along with the facts that I will be travelling alone and without Farsi knowledge - perhaps a tour might not be a bad idea?
>>
>>1168592
>From past experience is it 100% mandatory to be on a tour for a UK citizen
No, only is you travel with an American passport do you need to go with a tour.

>or is it possible to get a visa independently?
It sure is, though it's better to contact an agency for this. Good ones are for example Key2Persia or Touran Zamin.

>For those who have visited Iran, did you do so on a tour or independently?
Independently, of course.

>alone and without Persian knowledge
There should be no problem. I personally did study a little bit of Persian and bought a Lonely Planet phrasebook. I'm glad I did, but you can get around without too much effort without any Persian.

>perhaps a tour might not be a bad idea?
I beg you to reconsider.
>>
>>1168493
Not that guy but my Persian buddy told me about this shit also. Basically girls that live in Iran walk around covered but are insanely promiscuous and horny I'm general. They love to show a boob or some booty in the middle of the street when a white man is looking so he can fuck them.
>>
>>1168684
Time for me to go back to Iran. I spent almost a month there but never had this happen to me. Then again, I'm not white, I'm a Latino.
>>
>>1168684
How would a guy with long hair fare there?
Not strictly with women, but concerning conservative state.
>>
Also keen to hijack this thread.

I'm looking at doing a month long road trip starting in Mashhad, driving down to Kerman, along to Shiraz, up to Tehran then across to Tabriz and Turkey.

Anyone have any experience with road trips and driving in Iran? Any must sees?
>>
This might be useful: http://wikitravel.org/en/Iran
>>
>>1168750
>driving in Iran
Have fun getting yourself killed.
>>
>>1168684
Are they all murder set ups? Could you not just get one to come back to your hotel room?

I could go for some persian pussy desu
>>
>>1168683
Thanks a lot for that Anon, I will definitely look into those agencies as I want to avoid being forced to move on from a given place at all costs

How did you find the country to be price-wise? Internet says it's cheap but it's always useful to hear first-hand
>>
>>1168811
Not that guy but I was there in April. Food is cheap and good, so is public transport between cities. The price of tourist attractions is quite expensive for foreigners, expect to pay as much for them as you would in a first world country. Accommodation isn't great value for money ; it's expensive in Tehran, less so elsewhere.

>>1168750
Driving in Tehran really isn't a good idea. It's a fuckhuge metropolis with intense traffic and terrible drivers. Plus renting a car is complicated and expensive for foreigners. You can go between cities easily and cheaply using buses.
>>
>>1168821

Did you consider trains as an option between places?
>>
>>1168684

Sounds like this turkish girl that I hooked up with when she was in europe and is always trying to get me to visit her even after her bf found out and threatened to kill me.

It will be fine, I told him our feelings weren't real she says.

Muslim women are fucked up in the head.
>>
>>1168688
You need to be white desu sorry bro.

>>1168785
They're not all murder set ups in fact I'd say 90% of the time these girls just really want to have sex with a foreign white man. It's extremely taboo for them and that's why the turn on is there.
>>
Iran is probably my number one destination. I would probably want to spend a week in Tehran and a week in Isfahan.

Would that be reasonable? Also, how easy is it to go skiing there? I've heard it's good.

Is it common to be approached by locals or will I have to actively approach them? Aside from the Visa issue is there anything I should know about going as a Brit?

I've heard it will make it difficult to go to America for a few years, but I can live with that.
>>
>>1169276
> in fact I'd say 90% of the time these girls just really want to have sex

sorry for doubting, but I do: are you speaking with the knowledge of the subject, or you just presume it is so based on some hostel banter?
I haven't been to Iran myself, by from my extensive travels, including in Muslim countries, if a woman makes unequivocally sexual gestures to a stranger (foreigner specifically), she is either a prostitute (more likely) or a bait.
Now if you want to have with a prostitute, why not, but better first do some research, in parcticular check the forums on prostitution in this country or region.
>>
>>1169333
I believe you can't go unaccompanied as a Brit as of new rules holding you to the same standard as the yanks
>>
>>1168340
I've been dreaming of going to travel Iran for years
And I'm American
Why even live?
>>
I've got two passports, one from a country with restricted visa access and one on neutral terms. Anyone know if I'd be ok to visit on my neutral passport?
>>
>>1169493
I'm in the same boat, I don't think there's any way for them to tell you're a dual citizen
>>
>>1169333
I met a guy vagabonding with his bicycles, he said that during that one month (more or less) he traveled the country he only stayed in guesthouses twice, the rest of the time he kept being invited by the locals. He said hospitality is very big there.
>>
>>1169337
Not him, but my only encounter with an Iranian girl was in Denmark during my MSc study.
Man this girl was all over every male in the entire course, especially at parties. It was extremely bizzarre - she literally couldnt handle her horniness. Now I am sure that this is an isolated case, but reading about that shit here I guess there is some truth that the limitations that they experience home force them to act like sluts towards foreigners.
>>
File: bac29c6986bb41c70237934a0d0c8ef9.jpg (349KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
bac29c6986bb41c70237934a0d0c8ef9.jpg
349KB, 1366x768px
It seems like a country with nice landscapes and architecture. But I'm extremely apprehensive about ever traveling there because the people are for the most part evil.
>>
Welp, no marrying a qt muzzie for me then
If I wanted a whore in disguise I'll stick to white women
>>
I suggest you to reconsider if you are having plans of visiting this country. People who have been to Iran will be banned from entering USA and Israel, and have a hard time getting into many other countries if they see that you have an Iranian stamp in your passport.
>>
>>1169640
>Can't visit the USA or Israel

OK, and what's the bad news?
>>
>>1169641
Nice meme answer but I believe most people would value visiting these places above a shithole like Iran.
>>
>>1169642
Of course, but having been to both USA and Iran, I enjoyed Tehran and Isfahan much more than anywhere I've been in America.

It's definitely a consideration though, especially since my company is American (I'm English) and they were angry as fuck when they found out they had to arrange a lot more paperwork to send me on a trip. Israel has never appealed to me, although admittedly I don't know as much about it as I should.
>>
>>1169640
pretty sure you just have to apply for a visa instead of the ESTA electronic one to enter the US

very different for israel though, yeah
>>
>>1169741
>>1169645
>>1169640
This is nonsense
It is Iran that bans Israelis/Israeli stamps. Israel does not ban those with Iranian visa in the passport.

I went to Iran in 2014. Visited Tabriz, Tehran, Isfahan, yazd and Shiraz. Great country, lovely people. Was invited by an Iranian guy to stay with him and did so for two weeks in Tehran.

Food is good, travel is cheap.
>>
>>1169640
>>1169953
As as Israeli I wouldn't be suprised if you will encounter trouble entering Israel. While in Japan a local told me that when she landed in Israel she got delayed and went through some sort of interogation because of her passport (Iran, Lebanon ect.) and it was extremely unpleasent for her (a security woman made a *complete* body skan).

But it is crystal clear that for traveling, Iran>Israel (and I guess also US) for sure
>>
>>1168493
I think he's trying to kill himself. Let him be.
>>
>>1169996
"Delayed" and "unpleasant" is not the same as "ban"
They let her in
>>
>>1169276
>You need to be white desu sorry bro.
I live in Europe though and I'm as tall as any Dutchman.
Please don't take way my hope ;_;
>>
>>1169642
>a shithole like Iran
You have obviously never been there, otherwise you would not say this.
>>
>>1168465
But what about when drugs are part of the local culture, anon?
>>
>>1169996
Israel doesn't outright ban Iran stamps, but they will result in an extremely unpleasant and long entrance. USA outright bans.
>>
>>1170424
>USA outright bans
Not quite, but you can't get in on a visa waiver. But they will grill you as bad as Israel will, without a doubt.
>>
>>1170425
It's effectively a ban. You'd need to go to an embassy to get interviewed for a visa, and in particular they would ask you why you went to Iran. And probably reject you because of that.
>>
I'm curious about this, even though I doubt anyone will know for certain: as a European, does the US have any way of knowing that you went to Iran if you've changed your passport? Do they collect data from the airlines, from our governments? Or do they simply rely on our honesty?

Because I went to Iran last year before they introduced these rules, and fuck going to the American embassy and paying 160$ to visit the US again
>>
Has anyone been skiing in Iran or know about it?

Many thanks
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.