[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: You make a pitch as to why a tourist should visit your country

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

ITT: You make a pitch as to why a tourist should visit your country
>>
>>1167551
Shut up you little nerd
>>
National Park System is incredible.
Huge country which gives you lots of options.
Glaciers and premafrost to tropical island beaches, deserts to forests, mega-cities to isolated mountain peaks.
>>
File: 1473111425959.jpg (754KB, 1800x1175px) Image search: [Google]
1473111425959.jpg
754KB, 1800x1175px
>>1167551
>>
>>1167551
I'm not doing your marketing project for you
>>
>>1167566
>>1167662
So much for originality on /trv/
>>
Please come here, we need more money from tourists in order to provide proper luxury accomodation for illegal immigrants from the third world free of charge.

Regards, Germanistan
>>
File: german.png (106KB, 600x352px) Image search: [Google]
german.png
106KB, 600x352px
>>1167670

Relevant
>>
>>1167799
The original pic showed a Swede. You just copypasted Hans into it.
At this point it's just as true though. Things are almost as bad as in Sweden in here, and they're getting worse and worse by the day.
>>
File: Flag_of_the_United_Kingdom.svg.png (21KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_the_United_Kingdom.svg.png
21KB, 2000x1000px
Britain's pretty cool

We have some nice mountains to climb, like Ben Nevis, Snowdon, Helvellyn, etc

As for London, yeah visit if you want, it's got some good museums like the British Museum and the Science Museum and the Natural History Museum

Don't really know where else. You could go to Brighton but I think it's pretty shit, plus it's full of gays.

I hear Manchester and Bristol are both pretty cool but I've never been to either. Same with Cardiff and Edinburgh actually.
>>
>>1167799
>>1167670

Please elaborate. Would like to know exactly what's going on
>>
>>1167807

Exactly, that's why I made it
>>
File: petry.jpg (282KB, 592x1024px) Image search: [Google]
petry.jpg
282KB, 592x1024px
>>1167809

Have you been living under a rock?

Angela Merkel (German Chancellor) invited 1 million migrants to come to Germany last year

It has resulted in rapes, murders, sexual abuse of children, disorganised refugee centres where sandniggers chimp out and refuse to get jobs because they think Germany is morally obliged to pay them welfare, etc.

Germans have realised what a gigantic mistake it was and Merkel's party is plummeting in the polls. Meanwhile a party called Alternative for Germany (pic related, the leader) are right-wing and anti-immigration, and they're growing rapidly, even beating Merkel's party in local elections.
>>
>>1167809
If you dispose of your passport before entering the Schengen area and continue onwards to Germany you're guaranteed to be granted asylum here. If you look black or brown and speak a bit of Arabic you're set. Welcome to Germany!
Doesn't matter where you're actually from; just say you're from Aleppo in broken English or something and you're good.
Might even work if you're white. It has certainly worked for Asians before: https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/aug/08/chinese-tourist-who-lost-wallet-in-germany-ends-up-in-refugee-shelter

Seriously, of the over 1.2 million "refugees" Germany accepted in the past one and a half years, a whopping 80% (EIGHTY PERCENT) do not own passports or any other form of ID. I'm not making these numbers up. It's obvious that a huge chunk of these people are illegal immigrants coming here for economic reasons but try making that argument and you will be called a racist. Germany wholeheartedly accepts these poor souls and it's clear we will never get rid of them even if the war in Syria finally ends and ISIS implodes. Those people can't even prove they're Syrians/Iraqis/whatever, so their home countries are reluctant to take them back.

These people are mostly uneducated. A ton of them can't even read, and it will be extremely hard to integrate them because they tend to be in their own circles of asylum seekers. It's easier to stay in your cultural comfort zone that to assimilate, especially if there is already a ton of your kind here. They are provided with free accomodation and receive as much welfare payments as unemployed Germans here, and probably cost the state a lot more due to integration courses and administration and all that stuff. Plus, unemployed Germans can actually have their payments cut if they don't make an effort to get a job unlike immigrants who obviously can't get a job because they barely speak a word of German.

Sage for /pol/ shit, sorry but my God I don't even browse that board but it's pissing me off.
>>
>>1167812
It's really stupid because if they had listened to the legitimate concerns of the people they wouldn't be in this mess. But of course being the fucking retards they are, they had to double down and push everyone towards parties that are Literally Hitlerâ„¢. It's not even a fucking surprise, any dumbass knows you'll eventually push normies to the fringes if you clamp down on freedom of expression and ruin their quality of life (and that of their future children). Why they keep doing this is beyond me.
>>
>>1167820
>I don't even browse that board but it's pissing me off.
Me too and I completely agree with you
>>
>>1167823
You can see Merkel doubling back now that she sees she is going to get BTFO in the polls.

There needs to be a civil upheaval where she and all the architects of the refugee intake are hung in the streets as traitors to the nation.
>>
Anybody remember when people posted about travel here?

That was great.
>>
>>1167551
Hello from United States Of America!
People here will often tell you that this is, without question, the "Greatest country on Earth" so come find out why!
Come see the bright lights of the epicenter of the Western world, New York City!
Or do you need to get away from the hustle and bustle of big city life? The American Southwest might be more your taste, from the nation's biggest mega-park in West Texas, Big Bend, through the awe-inspiring Grand Canyon, to beautiful California, where you can see the world's tallest trees and climb the immense half-dome at Yosemite. And we can't forget those California beaches with the girls to match!
Looking to be treated like royalty but you've got the budget of a peasant? Look no further than our deep south, where people make a name for the region by going out of their way to be kind to visitors.
We've truly got something for everyone.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.