[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holiday in the UK/First time on a plane

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: uk.jpg (91KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
uk.jpg
91KB, 1920x1200px
So I want to visit England and this is the first time I've been on a plane since I was 7
I really have no idea what the process is with customs at the airport etc but people have me worried since I like to be prepared for any occasion
-I'm taking 10k to live it up big
-I have a friend there but it's a chick so I'm not sure if I should mention her since I don't want to be treated like some paki looking to move
-I am a US citizen but Colombian so my skin isn't white
Will I have any problem? I mean I just want to see the world a bit for the first fucking time in my life but I always worry about things that can happen, and I hear those people are assholes
Tips for a flight virgin
>>
>>1167547

You may have to give proof of where you are staying and proof of finances, if there will be a problem it will be with the fact that you aren't coming over with an offer of employment, so they will be concerned that you are gonna come over and never leave again and stay illegally.

>treated like some paki looking to move

They are customs officials, paid a fair amount of money to make decisions based on facts and evidence with a very strict and fair set of guidelines.

They aren't /pol/acks who will turn you away for being a shitskin you mongoloid.

>will I have a problem because my skin isn't white

30 seconds in London and you will understand why not being white is fine in London.

>I'm taking 10k to live it up big

I hope that's in £ and not $, otherwise you might want to look up the exchange rates and be prepared for a nasty surprise.
>>
>>1167557
But thousands of people from the US visit the UK, why all the hassle? I'm an American citizen who will only be there a few weeks
Am I going to really need to take a bank statement?
10k american, if I take more I have to declare it from what I've been told that's the rule
>>
>>1167563
But im an american i should have special status hurr durr.

Fuck off ahmed skip one country over and join your friends in jungle in calais. And fyi 10k is nothing here good luck living it up big in london.
>>
>>1167596
Nothing to do with special status, no one treats some paki like they treat first worlders
>ahmed
That's hilarious coming from the land of mosques, where more and more kids are named mohammed
And 10k american is far more than you have, who are you kidding poorfag
>>
>hey guys i'm a stinking spic with no clue of the outside world but haha i am so rich i can "live it up big" with those 10k i will bring! london here i come!
>>
>>1167563
>Am I going to really need to take a bank statement?

Been traveling for 30 years, off and on. Nobody has ever requested to see a fucking bank statement, in any country I have visited, ever.
>>
>>1167605
that's cool ese
too bad you can't buy anti-retardation pills with that money tho eh
>>
>>1167632
That's what I figured, thank you.

>>1167676
Only retards manage to be poor in this country with all the opportunities there are, now imagine how much of a failure you must be being poor as a white male
>>
File: claude cat.jpg (10KB, 276x255px) Image search: [Google]
claude cat.jpg
10KB, 276x255px
>>1167697
>>1167676
>>1167605

Calm the fuck down, you are on /trv/.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.