[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Really stupid question. Will hotels [Thailand specifically] let

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: chaweng.jpg (267KB, 1230x819px) Image search: [Google]
chaweng.jpg
267KB, 1230x819px
Really stupid question.
Will hotels [Thailand specifically] let non guests in if they are meeting with people who are staying there.
e.g. can I go for a swim with friends at their hotels pool?
Can I pay for a meal at their hotels restaurant.
>>
>>1167151
In the DR, they don't let you in. While there, paid $10/guest to swim with me. Sorry, never been to Thailand, but resorts with exclusivity kind of want to control who is on the premises, as it increases guest safety. I'm sure if your guests are well behaved, well dressed, walked in with you, or something like that, you might be okay. But, if there have have every name of every guest, or it's all-inclusive, no money transactions only charges to rooms, you'll need to be on top of that. Your call whether you want to wing it and hope for the best, or if you'll ask upfront about it being okay and agree to pay costs or something if they have a fee established.
>>
>>1167151
Yes you can bring ladyboys to your room op.
>>
File: neat.png (423KB, 492x641px) Image search: [Google]
neat.png
423KB, 492x641px
>>1167151
Yeah you will be fine, I bring Thai hookers to my room all the time.

>pic related.
>>
>>1167352
Nice trap. How big was his pee pee?
>>
>>1167420
She wasn't a trap so no "pee pee". You can find them there but I don't care much for them, some people do and some people don't. That's just the way it is.
>>
>>1167352
I think the fact they always look so spiteful and ashamed to be the biggest turn on ever
>>
Google "Guest friendly hotels <location>". Make sure to book one of those and you will be fine.

On the off-chance you're actually serious and talking about visiting your friends, yes it's usually fine as long as they don't use wristbands and you don't look like a problem. I eat in random hotel restaurants often, sometimes get free breakfasts even.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.