[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You get 20 million and fluency where do you go?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1468535038896.jpg (241KB, 980x1306px) Image search: [Google]
1468535038896.jpg
241KB, 980x1306px
You get 20 million and fluency where do you go?
>>
Happy birthday!
>>
>>1167007
So many people don't appreciate how nice young girls fingers are. Girls do all kinds of shit to their face and body but its impossible to hide the age of hands
>>
File: 1458509943811.jpg (23KB, 278x278px) Image search: [Google]
1458509943811.jpg
23KB, 278x278px
>>1167009
>>
>>1167007
20 million vietnamese dong or british pounds?
>>
>>1167007
Honestly I'd set the bank up so that a small amount is paid onto my chequing account every single day until I'm 101.

I'm 30. That's only about $600 per day. Not so much when you think about it. You could live awesome but you couldn't drive around in Ferraris and eat 5 star restaurants every day and shit. Really if you got a decent house, nice car, and put 3 kids thorough college your life wouldn't actually be flashy, you'd still have to watch your spending carefully.

Not trying to be a buzz kill but it's not as much as you think
>>
>>1167018
>put 20 million into a vanguard fund
>3% - 9% dividends per year depending on the economy

why would you ever put 20 mil in a bank account. even if the economy goes to shit like 2008 you still get 3% which is 600k/year
>>
Alternate between Cambodia (money here) and Saudi Arabia (fluency here).
>>
20 million Kuwaitri Dinar, please.

And fluency in Mandarin.

Then I just head out into the world and travel around.
>>
>>1167021
or you lose 40-80% of it. which is what actually happened in 08 to investment funds, you tard

individual funds that large are heavily encouraged to have large liquid components
>>
>>1167071
that's not how index funds work
>>
>>1167071
>Things that go down never rebound.
>>
20 million gbp, convert to usd and then buy a fucking nice motorcycle and do long way up/down/round for a while, then get a plot of land somewhere and set up a small self-sustainable homestead

fluency in spanish just because
>>
>>1167007
Fluency in japanese because i'm tired of studying this impossible shit

invest everything in a varied portfolio and go everywhere with the dividends, roll about the world for 2 or 3 years, then buy a small property in some nice small town in an ok country for rich folks and get other hobbies
>>
>>1168102
What went wrong in your life that you're trying to learn Japanese? No friends no girls back home? Too many scary Chads and Staceys? Because I'll tell ya kiddo, you aren't going to find that social life, friends, wife and kids in Japan.

Stop running, weeb
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.