[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Travel + Freemasonry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2108.jpg (23KB, 189x163px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2108.jpg
23KB, 189x163px
Any brothers of the Craft get out there & visit other lodges / meet other brethren when on the road, in the finest Masonic tradition?

Share your experiences!

Recently raised MM here, looking to visit a lodge in DC but I can't get a response out of them - though I have no doubt I'll meet some brothers on my journey, albeit not in a lodge.
>>
DC mason here. You're more than welcome to visit our lodge if the dates coincide with your travels.
>>
>>1166733

Hey brother, OP here, arrive Saturday 15th, depart Tues 18th of October, the only lodge meeting then I could find was Potomac 5, sent a message via webform 10 days ago but no response.
>>
File: _zog_bilderberg-resize_75.jpg (2MB, 2576x2220px) Image search: [Google]
_zog_bilderberg-resize_75.jpg
2MB, 2576x2220px
>>1166706
>>1166733
>>1166737

I was thinking of joining Freemasonry after I read this introductory book on the subject:

https://barruel.com/under-the-sign-of-the-scorpion-juri-lina.pdf

and saw this introductory film:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIuW-vNQsQI

What is a good place to travel to if I am not a Freemason brother yet, but want to join a lodge?
>>
>>1166706
Why don't you just ask your lodge instead Masonic slave?
>>
>>1166742
bump for interest. is it true that all Masons are bum-buddies?
>>
>>1168202

Sorry to disappoint your desires to get fucked up the ass (you don't need to join a fraternal organisation for that), but no, Freemasons are not "bum buddies", though there's no barrier for homos to become brethren, they don't discriminate.
>>
Bump for general interest in Freemasonry, I tried to join my local lodge, called them up and the guy gave me a website to get an email. Never got a reply though, was wondering what exactly they look for?
>>
>>1166706
do you guys actually do anything or know any esoteric secrets of the universe that help you in life or is it just a club/fraternity
>>
>>1169052
What's the point of asking? If it is a secret society he's not going to tell you and if it is just a fraternity you're not going to believe him anyways.
>>
>>1169055
everyone knows about free masonry its not that much of a secret i doubt it would be a big deal to tell someone online about the lodge
>>
What I would assume is the way to get into any little organization, whether it's the local Elk lodge or whatever is that you already know someone there. If you're really new to town, you'll befriend someone, and then they'll invite you to come to some dinner or something at the lodge.

My great dead uncle was a 32 or 33rd, or whatever degree, didn't know he was a Mason until his death. I'm sure his immediate family knew where he went when he did a meeting, but I did not. Surprise! Who was my uncle? A millionaire that owned serious real estate in his town, as well as half of main street, and, well, a really nice guy with a lot of connections and power. I always kind of assume when you let people into a club...you actually enjoy hanging out with them. It's not like a boy scout troop or a little league team where a desire to be there is all you need. I would expect people with time on their hands, are not blue collar, but more professional, where networking among others in positions of power are mutually beneficial, such as the realtor who knows the lawyer who knows the judge who knows the city commissioner, and so forth. Although in rural america it might not exactly be the ridiculous seat of power, there is some kind of sense of near retirement and/or time on your hands nature to even being in a club. Or for lack of any faith in higher powers, you need some kind of social connection to others that isn't Unitarian, but seems to serve a similar purpose, such as doing works of charity, and striving to be a better person.

There is a reason that Knights of Columbus was invented. It is because there are oaths taken by Masons which are quite contrary to biblical teachings and yet if you believe that, you have no club to join, boohoo, so catholics made their own. If you are a Christian or any faith, you should be careful about some of your words, which I'm in this non-secret day of the internet is available to read about, I'm sure.
>>
Some interesting views on the Craft, I'm really hoping to meet some bros whilst in the US in the coming weeks - anyone in DC or Niagara Falls ON keen to grab a beer, Aussie mason here.
>>
So in all seriousness, what do you low rank people even do at the meetings? Just discuss current events and network while LARPing being a part of a secret society?
>>
My country has a public list of all these "secret" societies with phone numbers and addresses, and the name of the person in charge/public front. It's been years since I discovered it and it still makes me laugh.
>>
>>1168394
not actually into homosex, was just wondering whether the memes were true
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.